User Tag List

Page 283 of 560 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is the end of the world? Lol. I will use more of my weekly coupons now, because I can bring say, $30 down to half easily with coupons, and the cashier can't refuse my coupon because I am not spending $30. This is much better if you ask me lol. I guess I just don't expect that everything should be handed to me 100% free like some.
    uanoor, ROMEO, Silk and 12 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't think this is the end of the world? Lol. I will use more of my weekly coupons now, because I can bring say, $30 down to half easily with coupons, and the cashier can't refuse my coupon because I am not spending $30. This is much better if you ask me lol. I guess I just don't expect that everything should be handed to me 100% free like some.
    Yes @annedougherty
    This is not the end of the world.
    Yes cashier will not refuse to take your coupon but if you load 2 different coupons with different threshold amount $30 and $40 both will be applied unfortunately if you spent $4o.
    I hope they fix the system soon in the meanwhile I will try not to load all the offers to avoid all the hassle.
    ROMEO, maple7 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody had their coupon denied after actually going through? Example my 16k on cosmetics was used in Mon but still haven't got my points. Coupon code shows on receipt and it shows used on the site.
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    I used a 16K pts when you wus $60+ on Friday (# 16405). Used vendor coupons to bring total pre-tax down to $57.40 (with tax $60.71). So just waiting for the 5 day assessment period, but I can let you know what happens
    I think others have already confirmed this but since I haven't been keeping up with all the posts this week, just confirming that I did get the remainder of my 16K pts awarded this afternoon (ie. got 631 on 5/8, received 15,680 today for total of 16311). Confirming that you get points based on 'before vendor coupon' amount.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's exactly what happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Anybody had their coupon denied after actually going through? Example my 16k on cosmetics was used in Mon but still haven't got my points. Coupon code shows on receipt and it shows used on the site.
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I loaded my card for soup. Went to the cash and it didn't work. Is anyone else experiencing loading offers but not working at the cash? The screen didn't budge, got no error msg or anything even after the cashier kept hitting the refresh button. Can anyone else share their experience? Needless to say, if SDM is still offering the choice of loading and printing coupons, I will be printing to get said deal so the cashier can input the code immediately.
    free*is*best, ROMEO, momi and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    I loaded my card for soup. Went to the cash and it didn't work. Is anyone else experiencing loading offers but not working at the cash? The screen didn't budge, got no error msg or anything even after the cashier kept hitting the refresh button. Can anyone else share their experience? Needless to say, if SDM is still offering the choice of loading and printing coupons, I will be printing to get said deal so the cashier can input the code immediately.
    Yup this has been a recurring prob since the loading started
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me.
    Mine just came through tonight so I guess I got them after all. Though I need to return one of the items I bought cause it makes my face turn bright red and BURN so I'm prob gonna lose my points.
    ROMEO, Silk and momi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oldy but goody.

Shopped APRIL 12th. Used 20x wus $50. Points to be awarded MAY 14th. (12730 points).
    Surprized that points were added today.
    Thought with the long wait and changes, that they would get lost in the shuffle.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Oldy but goody.

Shopped APRIL 12th. Used 20x wus $50. Points to be awarded MAY 14th. (12730 points).
    Surprized that points were added today.
    Thought with the long wait and changes, that they would get lost in the shuffle.
    Same boat ... I had two outstanding points from campaigns ... one was April 13 and it was a 15x WUS 40$ coupon .... thought it wasn't going to happen - but they just went on this afternoon. Now just waiting for one from last Saturday for 8000 WUS $30 on skincare - that it redeemed automatically on the 18500 wus $75 shop .... so we'll see if they go on tomorrow.

The ones that other are waiting for are they the points offer - when you are redeeming points at the same time?
    ROMEO, momi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have noticed that when there is no problem in our transaction, no loop holes, no double dipping of big offers then our big coupon points are awarded on the 2nd day of our transaction (instead of making us wait for points for full 5 days). And if we redeem our points to pay for a transaction and meanwhile our big coupon for a set amount of points (4000, 3000, 8000 etc) is used in this transaction...it takes full 5 days for the points to show up in our account.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @amira and to all my sc members.
    I called today morning at shoppers 1800 # @8:45 to figure out why I did not receive my 12000 bonus points.
    The rep was very nice but she put me on hold about half an hour and at the end I was told that I did not receive my points because I used 3000 points food and snack coupon.
    And was told that they have set up in the system that 2 big coupons with threshold amount can not be combine together,that is why system only awarded me 3000 points....
    And more over she told me if I have theses types of coupons more then one to load then only load one offer which suits you best or if I want to use both then do with small threshold amount first.
    More over was told that they are updating their system to overcome all the issues.
    At the end she credited me the difference of the 12000 points,I already got 3000 points so she credited me 9000 points instead of 12000 points
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    And sorry 1 more thing forgot to tell,also rep told me if by chance some of us get both points because of the system glitch,they can claw back extras points any time.
    Double dipping days are gone,for me it's just like a nightmare.
    Thanks for sharing your experience, momi. Just fyi to everyone - this policy is stated in the new coupon policy:

2.15 All coupons that have a minimum spend requirement cannot be used or combined with other coupons that have a minimum spend requirement, e.g. In-Store event of Spend $50 and get 20x Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be used along with an email coupon offer of Spend $75 and get 18,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points.

Note that they refer to and consider the 20x/18,5000 in-store events "coupons" when it comes to combining promo offers.

After speaking with Optimum, I learned that when you 'redeem' a coupon offer where points will be added 5 biz days later, it does not guaranteed you will get those points. The 5 days allow them time to check that the transaction qualifies. Also, you could get the points before the 5 days (I got mine 3 days later).

Mine just came through tonight so I guess I got them after all. Though I need to return one of the items I bought cause it makes my face turn bright red and BURN so I'm prob gonna lose my points.
    Glad you got them! I recall returning some makeup I purchased during a 20x event that I was allergic to. They only took back the base points. Maybe it depends on the cosmetician and how she puts it through?

Silk
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I had an offer for $2 off any shampoo. It didn't work at the cash. We tried a couple of different shampoos and no luck. I did not purchase but called Optimum to let them know so they could fix the problem. They said they would have given me points to make up for the offer not working if I had purchased the shampoo. But in this case I would have preferred the $ off

Stores have been told to not correct any points offers in-store that are not working properly but to tell the customer to call Optimum. This is so they can fix it in the system.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2.15 All coupons that have a minimum spend requirement cannot be used or combined with other coupons that have a minimum spend requirement, e.g. In-Store event of Spend $50 and get 20x Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be used along with an email coupon offer of Spend $75 and get 18,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points.

Note that they refer to and consider the 20x/18,5000 in-store events "coupons" when it comes to combining promo offers.

Silk, I don't know how to quote part of a post, so had to cut and paste your post.

Important to note that say you spend on in-store event, the system will show ALL offers which independently meet requirements, as 'redeemed'. Thus leaving them unusable for the 5 days. So in the end, after the 5 days, the ones which are not accepted cannot be moved back to 'loaded' to be used on another day.
    So any offer that we know don't work together, should be un-loaded before going to cashier then load again after the shop to be still usable later.

ROMEO, Silk, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder what will happen with the in store offers where you get a Timmy's/gas/movie/chapters card wus $$$ a nd you have loaded a20x wus$50 offer. Will you automatically get the in store offer and then not get your 20x offer because cashier gave you the gift cards? Or do you think you will still get both? Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    free*is*best, innaor, momi and 1 others like this.

Thread Information