User Tag List

Page 379 of 560 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Granger;6424954]Used 16000 WUS $75 unexpectedly. Needed a bunch of paper product and Pull-ups. Sale prices, extra points and $10 Chapters card. Not the best point rate, but happy.[/QUOTE

I submitted Huggies pull-ups to zweet and it was accepted. $2 for 1, $6 for 2.
    Pull-ups are not pictured, nor in the description, but accepted.
    ROMEO, Granger, Poppy111 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    I got a personal offer (spend $30 and get 8000 pts, on July 03).

I used dollars off coupons plus a $10 senior Vouch from Thursady to bring down the total (less than $30). My base pts is 330, which means I spent $33 before coupons, But I did not get the 8000pts

What should I do? return them? or call again?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

Try calling again. Hope you get a different CS.

----

Both of my loaded offers did not goes through even though I bought the right products and the coupon were loaded before I went to shop. WTH's wrong with SDM? I was supposed to get 800 pts from buying any Colgate manual toothbrush. I bought 1 Colgate manual tooth brush and didn't get the bonus point.

How could this be possible? Did the cashier has to manual press / select the coupon or is it automatic?
    ROMEO, hcao and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Can someone please let me know the code for the $10 Chapters GC, I spent well over $50 but didn't get the promo GC. They ran out. There's some coupon ID on my receipts but not sure if it's for the GC.
    They should have given you a SDM gift card unless it states while quantities last. I would inquire about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Decaf and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by doris17 View Post
    They should have given you a SDM gift card unless it states while quantities last. I would inquire about this.

Thanks!

Cashier said they ran out of promo card and it's while quantities last. I haven't check the flyer for the term yet but still think I should get a $10 equivalent since they didn't let the customers know that they ran out. After I paid and asked why I didn't get a GC, that's when they told me. Also no written notice at cash or store front about that either. I hate that store.

From now on before I pay I should ask if there's anymore GC before paying.
    ROMEO, hcao, Poppy111 and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Cashier said they ran out of promo card and it's while quantities last. I haven't check the flyer for the term yet but still think I should get a $10 equivalent since they didn't let the customers know that they ran out. After I paid and asked why I didn't get a GC, that's when they told me. Also no written notice at cash or store front about that either. I hate that store.

From now on before I pay I should ask if there's anymore GC before paying.
    I agree about asking before paying.

ROMEO, Decaf and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used dollars off coupons plus a $10 senior Vouch from Thursady to bring down the total (less than $30). My base pts is 330, which means I spent $33 before coupons, But I did not get the 8000pts

Today I called shoppers, Mr. Djibril told me, I must spend over $30 after coupons, he did not gave me the 8000 pts.

I don't know what has changed with SDM but coupons were considered like cash and included in the promotions. I am still trying to see what is better about this new system. I used to be able to use the printed coupons more than once, now it is only one per person offered, coupons were included in their count when their were promo offers. And I find I don't get the greatest offers like before. SDM just has more control over this. Why do we even have to load these offers "one by one"? Why can they just be automatic? Just hearing all the problems people are having getting their points and really....what is with the 5 day wait??

ROMEO, hcao, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doris17 View Post
    I agree about asking before paying.

You shouldn't have to ask if they have a gift card before paying as it is an advertised promotion right in the window and flyer. When there's a gift with purchase at a store, you would think that they would have the customer service to let you know that they don't have any more and suggest an alternative before you pay.

I would call head office or go and return everything back to the store.
    ROMEO, Decaf, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can someone please let me know the code for the $10 Chapters GC, I spent well over $50 but didn't get the promo GC. They ran out. There's some coupon ID on my receipts but not sure if it's for the GC.
    Did they offer anything in place of the GC?

NM I just read the further comments. I would call HO and tell them you didn't receive anything in lieu of the Indigo GC. You should have received something.
    ROMEO, Decaf, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wed offers:

12000 wus $50 anything - no 5 day
    DH offer, he receives emails so had to load to card.

4000 wus 20 f/s - no 5 day
    (I did not load this offer, but appeared this morning on my phone as loaded. Pointing this out so others check their loaded offers before shopping in case someone needs to unload a particular offer, then shop, then reload,, if needed) I do not receive emails.

Hope the 5 day is gone for good.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Mon, Jul 6th, 2015 at 07:39 AM.
    ROMEO, Poppy111 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks for the Zweet tip. I will have to look into that one. I started with CO51 but it has fallen by the way side.

I have not had any problems with the new promos. My receipts say, we have given you the highest amount of point promos. All done automatically, three different SDM in the Hamilton/Niagara, ON. I am enjoying the loaded offers very much, especially as a busy mom being able to use them on the go. Feeling like I should get into PC points a little more, but I have just dipped into Air Miles recently too, so that will have to wait. SDM is still my fav.
    ROMEO, jsmile, dededi and 1 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why I didn't get any offer for Wed?plz tell me I'm not alone here...
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Today I called shoppers, Mr. Djibril told me, I must spend over $30 after coupons, he did not gave me the 8000 pts.

Often you can just call back and get a different person, but I have a recent email from CS stating you can still use coupons if you need it
    ROMEO, hcao, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Ym Yan View Post
    Why I didn't get any offer for Wed?plz tell me I'm not alone here...
    I got mine, but last week I skipped a day on one card and my BF got no Mon/Wed/Fri offers at all. SDM said they are personalized and you won't get them all of the time
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Often you can just call back and get a different person, but I have a recent email from CS stating you can still use coupons if you need it
    In case anyone needs it or needs clarification, I called asking for my call to be escalated as I had been told different things by different people, and emailed - same answer

Name:  CS.PNG
Views: 941
Size:  17.9 KB
    ROMEO, hcao, Granger and 8 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I also did not get any Wednesday offer as of now
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information