User Tag List

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree4815Likes

Thread: July 2015 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Had fun last night with the neighbours. We snacked on cherries & blueberries & chocolate. & veggie chips. I only had a handful of the latter, but they did me in. Didn't check the ingredients list & sure enough, one of the top items listed was my nemesis - tomato. Food allergy 1, Andit down for the count for today & wanting to crawl under a rock. Should be fine by tomorrow, but no playtime for me today. Blech.

On the plus side, we're starting to see some activity wrt PanAm (the nay-sayers wouldn't survive a few days in my neighbourhood ). Here's a shot from my window - this is the staging area where the athletes will catch the buses to get to their events. Note the barricades on my street at the botom of the photo - Lily dog & I have seen more than one twit try to drive around/through/over them in something considerably larger than a Smart car.

Name:  P1090852.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  433.8 KB

Oh & Viva Brasil!

Name:  P1090847.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  209.2 KB

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@saundyl Thanks for the update. I hope you both have a speedy recovery

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Anyone else watching the new flyers being posted? Happy about the whole chickens at RCSS We are out. Think that is something good to stock up on and use my PC PTS. We love them on the bbq

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Check your e-mails. I just received one from SampleSource titled "Special VIP Member Offer! Log-in now!" I was able to order a free Off Clip-On.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Jul 7th, 2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

It is pouring here now so I am guessing no baseball tonight. So I will use my time wisely and clean house!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    It is pouring here now so I am guessing no baseball tonight. So I will use my time wisely and clean house!!
    Pass some of that rain our way. We could really use the help fighting the forest fires.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

LO and I spent an hour outside in the yard with the cats this morning. I weeded the big pea patch and started weeding the potatoes. I'm just waiting for the mail because I am hoping to receive my BOGO Whiskas coupons from a trade. I'll take LO grocery shopping at Sobeys for 10% off groceries later today. LO and I just finished lunch and it will soon be nap time for the both of us. My quality of sleep at night have been quite poor for a while now, I didn't have this problem when I was pregnant with just LO.

Dh and I are having a date night tonight. We will be taking LO to a babysitter (acquaintances of ours for $20). We will go out for supper, then to the new terminator movie.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Bf was released from the hospital this morning now to fly him home.

I had to send my Samsung GALAXY tablet back for warranty repairs. Boy am I ever feeling heeled around about shipping it. Ups isn't here and then ups referred it to Purolator also not here which referred it to Canada post which is how I told Samsung it needed to go in the first place but am waiting on a shipping label to send it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Check your e-mails. I just received one from SampleSource titled "Special VIP Member Offer! Log-in now!" I was able to order a free Off Clip-On.
    Didn't get that, but from ConAgra, got a coupon for BOGO Healthy Choice, mail through save.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    So far this month i'm on budget....but we will see how things go with cooking for myself left handed! BF says when he gets home we can co-opeate he'll be one hand and i can be the other.
    Thank you for checking in. I am glad to hear the news is good (as it could be so much worse) and I hope you both continue down a road of speedy recovery. Try to take it easy!

The wildfire smoke issues continue. The smoke is bothering all three of us, so we are continuing to limit the amount of time we spend outside. My garden hasn't been weeded in a week and it now shows.
    Thanks to everyone who shared pictures. When I visited BC I was amazed at how foggy and unclear the mountains were...it was forest fire season.

Dh and I are having a date night tonight. We will be taking LO to a babysitter (acquaintances of ours for $20). We will go out for supper, then to the new terminator movie.
    Enjoy. My parents are taking my girls for a sleepover on Saturday (they have been on one before with an auntie and have had an auntie stay here, but it will be a first for them with Grandpa and Grandma). All parties are soooooo excited. DH and I are excited for some quality time before baby. Our last date was a double in January and our last alone date was in September.

I logged in to share a clearance deal with my friends! My local Sobey's had Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix for $2.99. I scooped up all four. They are easy to throw in the bread machine and taste great. It is one of our favourite mixes, but we find due to its regular cost we can do better with price once you factor in other ingredients (like eggs and butter). This was a win for me!!!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@saundyl so glad to hear you're both on the mend as far as the dog goes I think it's more the ex than the kids wanting the puppy at your house either way I'm glad your bf is going to put his foot down @Angela273 enjoy your date night hun @Natalka hope your rash is healing quickly and your leg is less sore as the days go on
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Andit always enjoy your lovely photos and updates on the spying stories of the brats (lol)
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-saundyl so glad you are back on the forum -I am sure you will both take care of each other
    -watched "ashlyn" today sooo hot -papa came and we took her to a kiddie park and walked along a beach (a tiny older ladie said I didn't look like a nana -but the mom she made my day
    -the stopped In for a little cesar' pizza on the way home -ashlyn ate 2 pieces
    -plus she didnt nap today
    -2days off next -gotta get a few things done

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Saundyl: i am glad to hear you are on the mend, that must have been terrifying. And the last thing you need is a puppy that's not trained.
    the photos are awesome but scary. I live in the GTA about 3 Kms from the lake so I have never had such an experience. It's raining again, I wish we could send it too all of you dealing with the fires.
    Andit: you live in such a great location, so much cool stuff happens in your neighborhood.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Sorry, folks - haven't caught up with reading but OUR GRANDDAUGHTER WAS BORN TODAY! Tomorrow we go see the Rolling STones in Detroit and Friday, my step-son arrives for a flash visit from Florida! Excitement, Excitement, Excitement!!! But, of course, the first and last are the best.

We will go down to Denver to see her in Aug.!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information