User Tag List

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree5845Likes

Thread: The 2016-2017 "Other Money" Brag Thread!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

3.00 off our CAA membership =turned in 3,000 points today =3.00
    -everybit helps

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

This has been the summer of random coins. Found a 2 cent Euro coin yesterday (thought it was a penny). Had come across Cayman Islands, Cuba and Philippines coins on the streets/sidewalks in June/July.

CT e-money card always gets 0.02 in CT value whenever I've done a cash transaction/with or without paper CT money. It actually is less than the 5 cents paper money CT gives out when a cash transaction without the e-money card is done. So anyone finding CT paper money-save it for a needed item!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I wasn't really *trying* very hard with the 'free money' for August.
    But I did great! I had $163.50 in "free money"
    I won 15 lbs of fresh blueberries (valued at 52.50)
    I also won 2 free Megan Trainor concert tickets (valued at about $60, I'm guessing) thru their Air Miles contest.
    Gift Hulk - $5
    Bottle Returns - $6
    SDM Optimum - $20.
    Leger Web - $20 (my FIRST cash out!! So exciting!)
    *I also qualified for the Wyndam Rewards of $100. in gift cards for future stays at their hotels.... I will include them in my 'free money' list as I use them....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just cashed out caddle for 21.05-good considering I don't do the twitter or facebook part(no cell phone here and I don't want facebook) -just surveys and items
    Ciel, lilo0003, Shwa Girl and 3 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hopefully soon to be getting some more *free* money from our old friend, Trudeau...

Just applied for the Disability dependent benefit from my step mother, just have to get my school to fill out the form saying that I am in fact here. I should be able to get a 12 month back pay from them ($2,852.28 lump sum) and then $237.69/month until I am 25. Will DEFINITELY help with school, my dreams of a car and everything in between!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Hopefully soon to be getting some more *free* money from our old friend, Trudeau...

Just applied for the Disability dependent benefit from my step mother, just have to get my school to fill out the form saying that I am in fact here. I should be able to get a 12 month back pay from them ($2,852.28 lump sum) and then $237.69/month until I am 25. Will DEFINITELY help with school, my dreams of a car and everything in between!!
    If the Phoenix system has anything to do with financial payments to Canadians (beyond thwarting proper paycheque processing for impacted federal employees), don't count on the money right away. Have some kind of backup budget as well.
    Glad you are eligible to receive the benefit. Would suggest unless that car is needed to get to school, to put off purchase until weather or co-operative education term require you to obtain one. That way, you leave something of your monthly amount in your budget as emergency or sudden expense fund (dental costs can be a surprise and most post-secondary student union dental coverage plans don't cover a lot of things, just extractions and the lower cost items).

CRA, from what I read on Yahoo News recently concerning Sask. parents not getting their new child benefits, has not been swift in dealing with applications missing information because surprise *CRA does not have dedicated agents to service the Prairies after the regional offices closed*. So those applications are not getting processed and parents are missing money until they get the paperwork back or get through very long phone wait times to a live agent.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Found a 5 cent CT paper money bill on a sidewalk (in a residential suburb by the golf course) and a nickel in big box land. Friday rep!
    Found another Cdn penny near the intersection where I've been finding those random coins this summer. #18 for the penny roll I aim to fill and bank by end of the year or sooner!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-got a 5.00 gift card from bulk barn(no expiry) -cause I used my receipt from last week and spent over 15.00
    -got a 10.00 promo card to use at rexall good til sept 15 cause I spent over 30.00 today 31.00 I spent

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    If the Phoenix system has anything to do with financial payments to Canadians (beyond thwarting proper paycheque processing for impacted federal employees), don't count on the money right away. Have some kind of backup budget as well.
    Glad you are eligible to receive the benefit. Would suggest unless that car is needed to get to school, to put off purchase until weather or co-operative education term require you to obtain one. That way, you leave something of your monthly amount in your budget as emergency or sudden expense fund (dental costs can be a surprise and most post-secondary student union dental coverage plans don't cover a lot of things, just extractions and the lower cost items).

CRA, from what I read on Yahoo News recently concerning Sask. parents not getting their new child benefits, has not been swift in dealing with applications missing information because surprise *CRA does not have dedicated agents to service the Prairies after the regional offices closed*. So those applications are not getting processed and parents are missing money until they get the paperwork back or get through very long phone wait times to a live agent.

Surprisingly my budget so far is actually working out well. For this term I have no grocery costs (I have over $200 in PC GC, $20 in AM and $60 in Optimum to use for 4 months at $50/month budgeted) and very little in other expenses. Yeah, the car can wait it would just be very nice to have. No need for me to worry about any health expenses as my family has VERY good coverage (All dental, prescriptions, and health care covered in most all cases) and I was able to opt out of our schools health/dental plan which saves me over $200

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Wow! So behind with keeping up posting my other money..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Horndogg, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

We finished August with an extra $389.19

Here's where it came from:
    $14.77- Coupons
    $25 - Swagbucks
    $20 - PC Points
    $87.64 - Newspapers
    $4 - Lotto
    $20 - SBKC
    $20 - Treasure Trooper
    $10 - Iposis
    $50 - Aeroplan (mostly earned from Asking Canadians)
    $8.12 - Prolific Academic
    $10 - Kellogg's Cash for Gas
    $49.60 - PointsPanel
    $50 - Huggies Rewards
    Ciel, sweetmomma, lilo0003 and 3 others like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Made $25 selling sweaters that DS had outgrown.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

6.66 for a finish MIR And I used 50.00 worth of AiR miles today. Love free groceries.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

100k + SDM Points = $170+ Redemption
    $30+ from selling on mom group
    Checkout 51 is exceeding $23, will save to cash out
    Swagbucks 400 pts+
    $5+ Savings interest in Tangerine
    PC points is close to 20k
    $25 Cineplex GC from Birthday gift

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

just requested my cheque from CO 51 for 23.50. Did a Metro gift card request for 10.00 after spending 20.00 on GEneral Mills products.
    Sold 10.00 on a moms group with a 20.00 pick up pending. I never thought I had it in me to do one of the FB. Sell groups but having earned 150.00 so far this year I am hooked.
    sweetmomma and spanishpoet like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information