User Tag List

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree5845Likes

Thread: The 2016-2017 "Other Money" Brag Thread!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Brought in an extra $460.80 in June.

Here's how:
    $121.24- Coupons
    $25 - Swagbucks
    $20 - PC Points
    $62 - Newspapers
    $52.50 - Checkout51
    $0.1 - Canadian Tire
    $56.98 - ThirtyOne Gifts
    $5 - Gifthulk
    $10 - CardSwap
    $5 - HarrisPoll
    $10 - Airmiles
    $44 - Chef's Plate (food value)
    $19 - Snap by Groupon
    $20 - Surveylion
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Brought in just over $500 in July:

$13- Coupons
    $25 - Swagbucks
    $70 - PC Points
    $64.69 - Newspapers
    $52.30 - Checkout51
    $5 - Gifthulk
    $10 - Airmiles
    $66.60 - Facebook Sales
    $87.78 - MBNA
    $50 - Shopping Channel/Scotiabank promo
    $12 - Lotto
    $20 - SBKC
    $21.40 - Treasure Trooper
    $10 - Iposis
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

reorganized a linen closet and found 2 x Canadian $0.10 and 1 x US $0.25

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

July was another great month for me.... although I took my son on a mini vacation to Halifax for 4 days and we left the car at home and only used public transportation. (When you live in the country, this is fun!! ...lol)
    Spare silver exchanged at bank - $37.
    RAOK from a friend (Cineplex passes and a GC) - ~$36.
    Gift Hulk - $5.
    Shoppers Optimum - $70
    Wyndham Rewards (from our hotel stays) - $25. Canadian Tire gift card
    Scene points (to see Finding Dory in 3D) - $12.
    Coupons used - $7.
    For a grand total of $192. for July
    Total so far for 2016 - $1375.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Went to get the $10 Starbucks gift card for $5 on Groupon, nice little bonus was realizing my Snapsaves balance had transferred over so I didn`t pay for the gift card

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just cashed out checkout51 for 22.50 -haven't cashed out for 2 months( so slow and steady ) not buying much I guess

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

$10 amazon from Ipsos Isay

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is everyone's trick with swagbucks and ipso I say? I do work full time and can't really be on either at the office but what's the trick? I spent 10 minutes watching videos today and got a mere 3 SB.

Isay almost never qualifies me for a survey do I gave up on it a while ago.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    What is everyone's trick with swagbucks and ipso I say? I do work full time and can't really be on either at the office but what's the trick? I spent 10 minutes watching videos today and got a mere 3 SB.

I'm the same. I really put effort into swag bucks the second time around spent hours doing surveys just to get almos done and disqualified! I finally started feeling very ripped off and they were getting a lot of information from me for nothing so stopped. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I had some hotel points doing nothing and realized I could turn them into a 50.00 Starbucks card, so happy with that. I also used 180.00 of PC points in July. It's a great way to keep the grocery budget in check.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Swagbucks - I don't go on it much, do some searches - don't ever get high amounts, and lots of time nothing, lots of surveys - takes a lot of time, but I keep at it til I can get some amazon money maybe every three months.

Ipso - can't even remember if I ever cashed in before - I had just finally gotten that high to redeem.

So, yeah, no tricks from me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Swagbucks - I usually just let videos run in one tab, while I do my other online activities in another. I have my homepage set to do a swagbucks search everytime my computer opens. I also use Swagbucks over Ebates for cashback shopping as the percentage is usually a bit higher. Then I just do daily poll and NOSO each day. Sometimes a survey if it's under 10 minutes.

Iposis - I've been pretty lucky with qualifying with them often. Even if you don't qualify, you get 5 points, which can add up. I've also been with them for years, so maybe they've gotten to know me? lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got 5.00 giftcard from swiss chalet -turned in my schneiders lunchmates codes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post
    Swagbucks - I usually just let videos run in one tab, while I do my other online activities in another. I have my homepage set to do a swagbucks search everytime my computer opens. I also use Swagbucks over Ebates for cashback shopping as the percentage is usually a bit higher. Then I just do daily poll and NOSO each day. Sometimes a survey if it's under 10 minutes.

Iposis - I've been pretty lucky with qualifying with them often. Even if you don't qualify, you get 5 points, which can add up. I've also been with them for years, so maybe they've gotten to know me? lol
    The videos don't run sequentially though...they are on repeat so you have to manually switch them.

I have swagbucks as my homepage but never get points

Any other suggestions? Been on for over a month and still only at 113 pts

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

They run through each series sequentially, but you do have to switch them after each block (of 5, 6, 10, 12, 20 videos, etc.) You can also switch videos after a couple of seconds (watch for the video number to change to a check mark) to get through faster. They really just want you to get through the ad so they get paid.

Do you have search results as your homepage, or just swagbucks? Needs to be your search results, here's a video on how to change your defaults - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jwYVLYYzk

You can also get alerts from sc-s.com whenever a new swagcode is released.

Also check out the peanut labs surveys. I find I qualify for more of those than the gold ones and you also get 1 sb if you get disqualified.

You can also print your smartsource coupons from swagbucks and get 1sb for each coupon redeemed.

Typically each week there is a different contest of some sort that you can earn bonus points with.

You can also download the swagbucks video and tv apps and earn for watching videos. These videos typically stream seamlessly, but everyone once and a while you get an add that you have to close a window on.

Unfortunately, it's not a totally passive program.

Good luck
    avoncallingu and Davetherave like this.

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information