User Tag List

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: May 2016 Frugal Chatter - ALL WELCOME

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Angela273 sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I hope your dh has himself checkout and hope you get results regarding your ankle & shoulder.

I did some touch-ups this am on the bedroom floor...phew all done

Dh and youngest are at Comicon in Ottawa, crazy prices is all I'm going to say oh well it's once a year and Logan enjoys that sort of thing so I hope they have a great time.

I'm so excited to move into our new room perhaps the bed will find it's way in there tonight.

I have to run out when dh gets home to pickup an item that I really really wanted that someone had for sale on a local facebook page. Someone else was supposed to pick it up this am and I was really disappointed as I really really wanted this item (haha) anyways she backed out sot it's mine , we don't have cells so I can't get ahold of dh to pickup, oh well. Anyways this will look awesome in our new room and adds storage as we don't have closets. I will post pictures once we are all settled .

Super tonight is tacos, we haven't had them in a very long time as we over did the taco phase many years back when I started couponing so it will be a nice change to our menu.

I asked dh to pickup my nieces bridal shower gift, her shower is tomorrow, I called in the order last night and dh did pickup as I checked online, however, the total is quite a bit more than I calculated, I'll have to check the receipt once he gets home.

I'll be heading out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday, my mom is flying back for the bridal shower and I will be spending the night there and will take advantage of our time together and persuade her to drive me around so that I can stockup on Palmolive dish soap which is on sale at a store not too far from her house in Quebec, the price after coupon will be .67 each and I should be stocked up for the next year

It's funny how things can change in a matter of a 1 week when one decides to dive head first back into couponing, it such makes a huge difference financially and I will admit my mood has improved, I guess it's a collection of saving $, reclaiming a hobby which pays for itself and stocking up on everyday items.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.
    coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-sorry to hear about your friend angela
    -yes jasper the stocking up really helps glad you are back in the game -I am slowly building my stockpile of liquid fabric softner for summer got one this morning at shoppers snuggle 3.99-.50 cpn-1.00 checkout51=2.49 yep that is the price I love

-anyway hubby and I are having date night tonight -I am treating him again -yesterday steak -today wings at a local place I will pick up on my journey home -gotta go got some running around to do

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Nancy have a great time with your Mom and nice stock up deal.

Pretty productive day here. I decided to do laundry today as I head of town Monday Morning so I wanted to be able to pack tomorrow.

As well My Mom shocked me and did dishes after I went to bed, well did some of the dishes. So to show her if she works with me I will work with her, I finished the dishes she did not get done so we have a clean kitchen again.

I also decided to clean the bathroom, just need to do the floor now.

On a different note this has been a week of changes. On Tuesday I was given my new cell phone for work which is a different brand then I am used too (normally we have Blackberry but for some reason a hand full of use were give Galaxy) so I am trying to learn this new phone before they go live Tuesday. With the new phone means new apps I can access, Blackberry is very limited.

Does anyone use the SDM app?

Also I got another surprise this week, my Dad traded in my car. It was getting to an age that I saw this coming but figured it would be later in the year and even then I wasn't sure because my KM were so low, but at a certain age things do start to go even with low KM. So now I am trying to figure out the new car. I find it so funny I am our system person at work but I am so bad with technology so I have spent the last couple of nights reading all the manuals.

I have been pondering life a lot lately and trying to get myself to a good place. So I have a few ideas I might start working on later today.

Have a great day everyone.
    coupon girl and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Nancy have a great time with your Mom and nice stock up deal.

Pretty productive day here. I decided to do laundry today as I head of town Monday Morning so I wanted to be able to pack tomorrow.

As well My Mom shocked me and did dishes after I went to bed, well did some of the dishes. So to show her if she works with me I will work with her, I finished the dishes she did not get done so we have a clean kitchen again.

I also decided to clean the bathroom, just need to do the floor now.

On a different note this has been a week of changes. On Tuesday I was given my new cell phone for work which is a different brand then I am used too (normally we have Blackberry but for some reason a hand full of use were give Galaxy) so I am trying to learn this new phone before they go live Tuesday. With the new phone means new apps I can access, Blackberry is very limited.

Does anyone use the SDM app?

Also I got another surprise this week, my Dad traded in my car. It was getting to an age that I saw this coming but figured it would be later in the year and even then I wasn't sure because my KM were so low, but at a certain age things do start to go even with low KM. So now I am trying to figure out the new car. I find it so funny I am our system person at work but I am so bad with technology so I have spent the last couple of nights reading all the manuals.

I have been pondering life a lot lately and trying to get myself to a good place. So I have a few ideas I might start working on later today.

Have a great day everyone.
    Wow congrats on the new car what did you get?

It's always good to do some soul searching (pondering) especially when times are difficult, hope these ideas bring you happiness
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -sorry to hear about your friend angela
    -yes jasper the stocking up really helps glad you are back in the game -I am slowly building my stockpile of liquid fabric softner for summer got one this morning at shoppers snuggle 3.99-.50 cpn-1.00 checkout51=2.49 yep that is the price I love

-anyway hubby and I are having date night tonight -I am treating him again -yesterday steak -today wings at a local place I will pick up on my journey home -gotta go got some running around to do

enjoy your date night & wings, romance is always good and is timeless

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Nancy I got a fusion, something a little bigger then the focus I was driving since my travel has increased. Tomorrow I try to figure out how to work some of the features in the car.
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today was the funerals of my dear grandmother.I unfortunnatly was not there because it was reminded me my mother and my brother funeral.Dad told me the ceremony and brought off a lots of food from the buffet because they ordered too much,all familly taked tray of food,I have a free lunch behind me.Have a good night everyone,nice temperature here today.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Today was the funerals of my dear grandmother.I unfortunnatly was not there because it was reminded me my mother and my brother funeral.Dad told me the ceremony and brought off a lots of food from the buffet because they ordered too much,all familly taked tray of food,I have a free lunch behind me.Have a good night everyone,nice temperature here today.
    hugs @cath007 you may not have been there in person but in spirit, take care hun
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Dh picked up my nieces bridal shower gift and a little something for himself at bed bath & beyond. They put the gift in a super fancy bag with nice paper & purple bow so I don't even have to wrap it which is nice . I noticed that her dish set which she has on her registry has a promo so I may order next week and I'll get the bonus gc for myself . Does Bed bath & beyond offer online codes, I checked last week when browsing the registry but didn't find anything!

The guys had a blast at Comicon which is nice, it was nice for them to get time together, next year we will order the tickets ahead of time to save some cash.

Off to pick up that item in the am as the guys just got home and the lady offered me the choice to pickup in the am and then I will quickly run into WM to see if they have any sweet baby ray's bbq sauce in stock might as well take advantage of the outing.

Then run back home and head out to the bridal shower or my mom's first depending on the time.

Wishing everyone a great evening.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sorry to hear about your grandmother HUGS to you Cath007

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Forget to mention my uncle will give us is free air portative climatisor,saving of 300$ happy dance !!!!!
    jasperandchar likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Forget to mention my uncle will give us is free air portative climatisor,saving of 300$ happy dance !!!!!
    that's a generous gift @cath007 enjoy, it will make the summer more bearable.
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Angela so sorry.
    Sassy...congrats on the car!

I finished up our baby gift. Picked up our meds (dare I say I feel old picking up blood pressure and blood sugar meds?)

Dropped some things off to a friend. Pulled 2 bags to snoop through out of the shed (now destined for the thrift store) worked on a pc and transplanted my bleeding hearts.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I am so sorry for your loss

went to nofrills. up 10000 inpcpoints. got 2cauliflowers and 3pkg strawberries at half price. cashed in for 4free items.
    found a green house I love. got some roma tomatoes and 2 rosemary plants.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cath -sorry about the loss of your dear grandma

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information