User Tag List

Page 1041 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 41 541 941 991 1031 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1051 1091 1141 1541 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

tee hee....I respect those fowl for exposing their hidden ability to float!
    In other birdy related " feel good " Friday stories, here is an impressive chirpy cockatiel.
    Now if he only had a cage mate who could chirp " are you gonna answer that?? "

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fantastic Friday Folks!! Another lazy day in my parts. Biggest task. Vacuum the AC filters. Easy task. Then rest with feet up.

I would say enjoy, but y’all do anyway!! LOL
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Happy Friday!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Remember not to overdo it folks!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49

Vader's mom, Taffy, was a Ragdoll cross (she had the sealpoint markings - fawn body, but bright white tummy, with dark brown ears and tail, lovely blue eyes; she did have a tabby's rounded head instead of pointed like a Siamese) - so Vader has it somewhere in her DNA, but she is really just a tabby.
    The long whiskers come from her grandfather, Boris, who had even longer and more whiskers than she does - his were extraordinary!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn, TGIF!

So glad it's another day in the mid-20s, just right for me. Got a sprinkling of rain yesterday, may get a bit more today. The weekend should be the same.

Glad my tummy bug was only of the 24 hour variety. I was SO hungry at supper, tired of munching on crackers and a bit of fruit, so I tried a real meal at supper - couldn't eat much, but it tasted so good!

However, I slept poorly so I will try nap this morning.

Hope everyone has a Fab Friday!

At a local festival here...

Name:  D_np4NkXsAA8ko4.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  186.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tomorrow: The @premier league returns to Tottenham!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just finished watching UK series Sewermen. Reminded me of ... well never mind!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From The Telegraph:

A vodka distilled from ingredients harvested from a radioactive disaster zone... tempted?
    #Chernobylvodka is on sale, but it really safe – and would you drink it?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

No way would I drink that!

Went to open an Estate account for my dh. It is considered a business account so although I am a senior (I know, you never would have known&#128580 I still ha e to pay about $3.50 per month. Pay the bank to take your money and make money by investing it themselves! - Not what I call a fair system.

It took FOREVER and, of course, the electronic thingy wouldn't communicate with the other electronic thingy and they had to bring a second guy who still couldn't figure it out and so they gave up and did it manually. Whew!

Then I went to look, once again for a dress for the wedding and pick up a parcel and have a bit of lunch at Dairy Queen. Why do people with the "I'm sick of summer -hard to handle- semi-rude" kids have to sit in the next booth?

Then I went to the Re-Store (Habitat for Humanity) and found 4 shelves for my recently installed hanging shelving unit and a patio umbrella stand to hold the bottom of the umbrella which goes through the middle of the table. Whew! It was only $10 new and the only other ones I have seen have been upwards of $30.

Now I'm home and exhausted and suffering from some sort of heat rash in certain un-named places. (Don't read this cabby and good boy) I took some Benadryl and hope that helps.

My BrotherR wants to go downtown to our very impressive Blues Fest for a Woodstock Remembrance night.

I told him that I will go down for supper and a browse of the vendors booths but I am not staying long as my feet have been bothering me. Besides, the likes of Jimmy Hendrix never was my favourite.

It really is a lovely day. No humidity and a fresh breeze.

See ya later folks!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  497EDE9D-60D6-4684-B0F2-F638F2FCB9E3.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  47.7 KB
    Lynn49, dededi and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YV
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    argh!!!! oh @Lynn49 I know that was posted specifically for Nat, but Preeda's face just melts my heart!! That sweet girl mischievous?? Naw!!!!

We had the sprinkles today and not the yummy chocolate variety, the " wet my front deck cushions " kind! hrmph!
    They dried instantly once the bright ball in the sky came back.
    I am now on Book 2 of the GOT series. Called A Clash Of Kings. This is a journey for sure, will take dedication to get through all 5 books, but that's what retirement is for.
    @cabmonk ikwym wrt healthy snacks. So many processed ones pretend to be a good choice but we know better!
    Have a great day!!
    Walkonby ..few pictures i promise i would show you of my project .. few more things to do...YES !!! Its right by the water ..My Newfie stag by the ocean

Name:  3DBFD539-7C53-47E4-B658-1639C4DDF467.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  348.8 KB

Name:  68E80A93-C1ED-46E5-A816-DC66ACFACD93.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  369.1 KB
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Fri, Aug 9th, 2019 at 08:47 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Newfiescreech , I love it!! So colourful! I should snap a pic of my painting...remember that beautiful NF/Labrador commercial with the song..."I am yellow today...." etc? Oh I loved that! So my DH and I paused the TV at the part where there are 3 ... I don't really know what they are...like cabanas, and snapped a pic of it which I subsequently painted in watercolour. Its hanging in our bathroom, lol...but it looks perfectly at home there.

@Natalka , happy that you're feeling better and got some nutrition at dinnertime. Hope you're well tomorrow, too! I mentioned to our DD that I posted that pic if Preeda and she said that Preeda just sat there (in my chair! ) watching them talk, looking at one and the other as if engrossed in their conversation. Much better than pushing the bathroom faucet on and flooding it!
    Did I mention that they also have to keep one of those broccoli elastics around the kitchen faucet handle? Yep. They turn that one on, too. I think new faucets are on their to-to list, at least in the kitchen...they love the waterfall bathroom faucet so they just keep that door closed, lol!

@GoJays , I couldn't see your last 3 posts...weird.

We just got back from the kids' trailer, played euchre...DH and I won...hah!

What's with the 10C this evening!? It's August!!

Quiet here, at least until the bus comes back with the country music-festival gang....the 11pm quiet-curfew is more relaxed this weekend. it's such a good idea to have everyone bussed there and back!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol...just watching the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra on TV, and they're featuring their pianist at the moment...wow...not dressed the way I've ever seen anyone dress in such a distinguished orchestra! What a cutie-pie and what a talent!!!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Thread Information