User Tag List

Page 1127 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 127 627 1027 1077 1117 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1137 1177 1227 1627 ... LastLast
Results 16,891 to 16,905 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pre-game ice show in Switzerland...amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent day so far here. Having a hot coffee listening to the rain all day. Spending the day moving files from one cloud account to another. Gotta be done!
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

cool^^ @Lynn49
    Now lets clear up the MLB thing.
    First off I am a very loyal Jays fan...but that only takes me so far.
    I adore watching plenty of other players on other teams but the Astros especially because of Altuve, if he left tomorrow I'd follow wherever he was traded to!

I am in full agreement about the emotional impact last night's game had, seeing the Nationals win for the very first time? Priceless. Who doesn't love an underdog?
    I so enjoy the end of any match-up in most any sport ( except stoopid GOLF! ) where the winners go nuts!
    Last night was beautiful in so many ways, heartbreaking for me to watch Altuve not have his bet at bats for these last 2 games but oh well, at least I got to snicker watching the face of Matthew McConnaughey in the crowd grimacing as he watched his Texas team blow this.

Did any of you guys think Max Scherzer was about to have a full on meltdown? Once his pitching was done, the camera repeatably focused on him for the remainder of the game constantly pacing in the dug out, chewing gum like a manic person, and talking to himself ( and his team mates too ) he could not sit down ...well o.k. I am sure THAT is all normal considering the stress level of the game....but since he already has those crazy eyes, this made him seem a bit more unhinged.

Today I caught THE best episode of the View. ( I've stopped watching daily because of their arguing ) However, the opening of this was very cute, ( look for a cameo from Anthony Scaramucci! ) then at the table when the show started they all were dressed in their elaborate character costumes in homage to Stephen King....Spoooky!

Here are a couple of cute jokes that somehow hit the spot for me!

Your welcome....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  75D3DA95-36ED-4910-B70F-133D472D7978.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  118.9 KB

Happy Halloween 🎃 Folks !

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    cool^^ @Lynn49
    Now lets clear up the MLB thing.
    First off I am a very loyal Jays fan...but that only takes me so far.
    I adore watching plenty of other players on other teams but the Astros especially because of Altuve, if he left tomorrow I'd follow wherever he was traded to!

I am in full agreement about the emotional impact last night's game had, seeing the Nationals win for the very first time? Priceless. Who doesn't love an underdog?
    I so enjoy the end of any match-up in most any sport ( except stoopid GOLF! ) where the winners go nuts!
    Last night was beautiful in so many ways, heartbreaking for me to watch Altuve not have his bet at bats for these last 2 games but oh well, at least I got to snicker watching the face of Matthew McConnaughey in the crowd grimacing as he watched his Texas team blow this.

Did any of you guys think Max Scherzer was about to have a full on meltdown? Once his pitching was done, the camera repeatably focused on him for the remainder of the game constantly pacing in the dug out, chewing gum like a manic person, and talking to himself ( and his team mates too ) he could not sit down ...well o.k. I am sure THAT is all normal considering the stress level of the game....but since he already has those crazy eyes, this made him seem a bit more unhinged.

Today I caught THE best episode of the View. ( I've stopped watching daily because of their arguing ) However, the opening of this was very cute, ( look for a cameo from Anthony Scaramucci! ) then at the table when the show started they all were dressed in their elaborate character costumes in homage to Stephen King....Spoooky!

Your welcome....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
    Oh, @walkonby, you're bonkers!!

I thought about you last night when Altuve didn't have his best at-bats..might have made a difference, but gosh, didn't it look like all of a sudden a host of angels just took the side of the Nationals and they could do no wrong, while the dark side washed over the Astros and they couldn't do anything right?! It was like a complete turn-around! Well you know me, I don't watch baseball unless nothing else is on, but when I heard that the Nationals haven't won ever, well!!! Of course I'd be taking their side! Hahaha!! Always love an under-dog. I honestly couldn't believe they pulled that off after what they've been through over the year...calls for firing their manager, his health, but Rizzo stuck with his plan, his 'older' players, and omgoodness, I love Rendon!!! He opened everything up after the 7th innings for anyone who followed, and they all came to win, no big heroes, they all just believed in themselves and their team-mates!
    DH and I just watched the replay earlier this evening of the last 3 innings because I was so nervous during the game I even missed some of the plays!
    Good times... Next year for Altuve, okay?

As to your jokes...good grief...creepy!!!
    But I'll be thrilled when halloween is OVER!!

On to CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Oct 31st, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, @walkonby, you're bonkers!!

I thought about you last night when Altuve didn't have his best at-bats..might have made a difference, but gosh, didn't it look like all of a sudden a host of angels just took the side of the Nationals and they could do no wrong, while the dark side washed over the Astros and they couldn't do anything right?! It was like a complete turn-around! Well you know me, I don't watch baseball unless nothing else is on, but when I heard that the Nationals haven't won ever, well!!! Of course I'd be taking their side! Hahaha!! Always love an under-dog. I honestly couldn't believe they pulled that off after what they've been through over the year...calls for firing their manager, his health, but Rizzo stuck with his plan, his 'older' players, and omgoodness, I love Rendon!!! He opened everything up after the 7th innings for anyone who followed, and they all came to win, no big heroes, they all just believed in themselves and their team-mates!
    DH and I just watched the replay earlier this evening of the last 3 innings because I was so nervous during the game I even missed some of the plays!
    Good times... Next year for Altuve, okay?

As to your jokes...good grief...creepy!!!
    But I'll be thrilled when halloween is OVER!!

On to CHRISTMAS!!

Ohhhhh Lynn ..your going on the naughty list this year my laddo LOL 😝
    you sure keeps reminding us about Christmas 🎄 and how many days left huh lmao 🤪🙃😜😋
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  C7657B4D-986C-442C-978A-F23411248121.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  32.6 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy Birthday Cooper!!! Wishing everyone a lovely evening !!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@danger_dan was Coopers b'day Oct 31st? ( today?!) because THAT is also my Hamlet's b'day! He is 7 years old today...a feisty ginger kitty.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Newfiescreech , Christmas is my favourite time in the whole year!! I'm a Christmasholic!
    I imagine it's because of all the beautiful memories I have of Christmas with my family when my brother and I were kids...2 each year, really, since we also celebrated "Little Christmas", our Ukrainian Christmas after that and it was a huge affair for my parents' and their friends.
    So yes...Christmas is wonderful, people just seem friendlier even as they're stressed with all there is to do, I love the lights on the houses and how as kids our parents took us for drives to see them all, which we also did as parents. It just gets so awfully dark and depressing after Christmas when the lights all go out. Except for street-lights...they keep their red and green Christmas colours all year long!

Hope all's well in your corner of the world, Screech!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Birthday Hamlet!!!

Not a great day for me, but hoping evening and especially the night will be better.

Name:  facebook_1572567465244.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  36.1 KB

My fave movie!

Name:  facebook_1572567552056.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  76.8 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Oct 31st, 2019 at 08:37 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1572569020316.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  109.0 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Oct 31st, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information