User Tag List

Page 1732 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 732 1232 1632 1682 1722 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1742 1782 1832 ... LastLast
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.

No 'May the 4th' message from @Darth Penguin yesterday...?

...and since the 4th was yesterday...that means today is

Have a great day everyone!
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Love the exuberance of your post, @danger_dan!! Happy day to you, too!!

Not much going on here, a sunny day, heading up to 17 today! I can guarantee that Jenny and I WILL be on our swing this afternoon!

So as of 2 days ago, the water pipes at camp were still frozen, so our trip to the island may be delayed until next week. so I may have the 2 books I just downloaded from our library read by then. No worries, no rush...the only fly in the ointment is that the weekend will be sunny and hot! Next week, who knows??

I hope it's sunny and lovely wherever you all are, too!!! Enjoy your day!

For some of us...:
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, May 5th, 2022 at 10:04 AM.
    Skippy, harbie, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Forced myself to go out just after 8 a.m. for some price matching and such. Very successful shop, all items bought at FreshCo.
    I like it when the products I'm attempting to PM are actually carried by the store I'm at. Saved a bit of gas.
    Heartbreak watching the Leafs implode last night.....ugh! Oh well, their work just got tougher now that they must travel to Florida to play in the Lightning's arena. C'mon guys, don't take stoopid penalties.

It's Mothers Day on Sunday and I was unaware! We're not celebrating anyways, so no biggie. DS #1 and DD are not coming over. Just so much risk still for us to have any meals and contact with each other. It's not that we think they'll give it to us or we'll give it to them, it's more along the lines of we have no idea who else they are in contact with ( working and such ) .
    Even vaccinated and boosted I STILL don't even want the mild symptoms that can be associated with getting a positive test.
    So Happy Mother's Day to me, in my house or grocery shopping with a mask on! Those are the options....lol.
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Forced myself to go out just after 8 a.m. for some price matching and such. Very successful shop, all items bought at FreshCo.
    I like it when the products I'm attempting to PM are actually carried by the store I'm at. Saved a bit of gas.
    Heartbreak watching the Leafs implode last night.....ugh! Oh well, their work just got tougher now that they must travel to Florida to play in the Lightning's arena. C'mon guys, don't take stoopid penalties.

It's Mothers Day on Sunday and I was unaware! We're not celebrating anyways, so no biggie. DS #1 and DD are not coming over. Just so much risk still for us to have any meals and contact with each other. It's not that we think they'll give it to us or we'll give it to them, it's more along the lines of we have no idea who else they are in contact with ( working and such ) .
    Even vaccinated and boosted I STILL don't even want the mild symptoms that can be associated with getting a positive test.
    So Happy Mother's Day to me, in my house or grocery shopping with a mask on! Those are the options....lol.
    Oh, you know your 2 men will spoil you!! They'd better!
    Our DD was looking at their Visa for a refund they were expecting, then asked her Hubby what 2 other charges were....he suggested that maybe she shouldn't be looking at accounts this time of the year, lol! Those two are so cute.

We're not exchanging gifts either, neither of us want or need anything so why waste money...as long as we're together, that's more than enough.
    harbie, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Friday all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good ( and yes,) Happy Friday to all!
    Hydro Summer TOU rates licked in on May 1st, not that I paid any attention to it. I have to make a new batch of red pepper/cauliflower soup today so I will NOT be adhering to the lowest hydro rate when I get started. That soup has become a kind of " survival " appetizer with my lunch and dinners. Keeps me on the straight and narrow ( filling me up a bit ).

Early Happy Mother's day to all the Moms!!
    harbie, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Not much fun yesterday! The first time I got the "flu" from a covid shot so nope, no sitting outside in the sunshine! Primarily body aches but that was quite enough. So far I think I'm much better this morning.

A gorgeous day, hoping the water lines are thawing nicely at camp because it would be such a nice weekend to open up.

Speaking of Mother's day, I want to applaude etsy: I receive their emails since I've purchased from there before. With all the hype about it, I received an email from them offering to remove people from their mailing list because "this can be a sensitive time" for some people!
    I opted out of them because no matter what age we are, how long our Mothers have been gone, those reminders to "call her" etc, can still hurt.
    Just a classy and sensitive offer by etsy.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    harbie and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!
    Not much fun yesterday! The first time I got the "flu" from a covid shot so nope, no sitting outside in the sunshine! Primarily body aches but that was quite enough. So far I think I'm much better this morning.
    ... Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Awww, Hope you feel better as the day progresses @Lynn49 .
    You sound pretty lucky to have only experienced symptoms with you 4th...
    I had different symptoms with each of my 3 shots (thus far)...so I've checked all the boxes on that check list.

Hope all is well with the regulars here.
    Wonder how the others are doing. Been a few days from @GoJays , and a couple of weeks for @Natalka . Has anyone heard from them?

Have a wonderful End of the Week everyone.
    harbie and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Awww, Hope you feel better as the day progresses @Lynn49 .
    You sound pretty lucky to have only experienced symptoms with you 4th...
    I had different symptoms with each of my 3 shots (thus far)...so I've checked all the boxes on that check list.

Hope all is well with the regulars here.
    Wonder how the others are doing. Been a few days from @GoJays , and a couple of weeks for @Natalka . Has anyone heard from them?

Have a wonderful End of the Week everyone.
    Thank you, @danger_dan , you're a sweetie. Gosh, I'm sad to hear you had such reactions to your vaccinations. Guess you're not looking forward to your next one...make sure you schedule it on a Friday. I'm guessing you youngsters under 70 will receive a smaller dose from what the nurse told me, so lets hope that it you react at all, it'll be mild.

GoJays is just having husy days, we all miss her, but I'm sure she'll pop in when she can catch her breath.

Are you enjoying this company so far, Dan? I hope the honeymoon period is still in place.
    harbie, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LoL...I am a youngster. I'll book the 4th vax when it's available.
    Yes, I know we're all busy and life has a way of hitting us all differently.

I guess I should slow down and enjoy this honeymoon phase at work...I'm just chomping at the bit and want to get going on projects...I feel like I'm just twiddling my thumbs...but that may change sooner than I expect!
    harbie, Purdee, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Sorry you had a bad reaction @Lynn49 it’s not nice but at least it’s better than Covid!
    @danger_dan that sucks to have a reaction every time. Luckily I only felt a horribly painful arm with the 1st and a weird random wave of extreme nausea (like I was going to projectile vomit) but it only lasted 15-20 seconds. The other 2 shots were just a slight sore arm. Dh was exhausted after all his and felt aches and sweats with his 3rd.

Wondering how many more we will need???…… I’m not a needle fan at all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, youngsters!!

Well, the water is on at camp, we're as packed up as we can be this first haul, our DD left here as soon as she heard about the water to help her boys out there, and are waiting for us now. I hope they can relax today.

Another gorgeous, sunny day for our 1 1/2 hr drive, so excited to see who else is moving in this weekend!

@harbie , I just bet that in the near future covid shots will be like those regular flu shots we get every year. So unfortunately you may have to endure more of them as the years go on.
    I guess you wouldn't have been a fan of having to inject a blood-clotting preventative medicine into your own tummy for 21 days like I did after my broken leg was repaired?

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!! Stay safe!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, May 7th, 2022 at 06:59 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Saturday all
    @Lynn49 enjoy your first weekend of the season at camp.
    harbie, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information