User Tag List

Page 286 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    Good morning everyone its a sober morning with grey skies would need a lamp on to help write but its to bright a thing so early in the morn unless it was sunshine of course. Was at a family funeral yesterday and brought home a couple of bouquets of flowers so I will arrange them into flowery vases of beauty to enjoy for as long as they last.
    So sorry hear bluerose that family member passed away ..sending my thoughts and prayers to you sweetie and your family..take good care yourself
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1862.PNG
Views: 510
Size:  26.9 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

God morning everyone. @avoncallingu will be keeping your step son in my prayers happy u had a good trip to the US. Hope your DB @danger_dan good u are feeling better. Hope everyone else is feeling and doing great. @bluerose sorry for the passing of your family member. Have a great day all
    Last edited by flemeth; Thu, Sep 7th, 2017 at 06:07 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    It's Thursday...only one more day until the weekend is here!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh wow, yes @avoncallingu , hope your stepson does make the decision to evacuate, why risk it?
    Teeth cleaning today...oh joy! Catch up with all of you after that

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Name:  Thursday-Myspace-Comment.gif
Views: 145
Size:  54.3 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  IMG_1862.PNG
Views: 510
Size:  26.9 KB
    Hahaha...oh, I'll get you into the Christmas spirit soon enough, @Newfiescreech!!
    @avoncallingu, any word from your Stepson about his plans...have they changed? I see that Hillsborough county ran out of sandbags; they were giving away 10,000 per hour! Yes, I am keeping tabs on him...
    @22hicks, I hope this is one of your best days.....{{{hugs}}}

Good fine morning, everyone!!

Here's some morning cuteness for you!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Sep 7th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! Had an unsettled night so I am just trying to assess the day from a horizontal position.
    Heard from stepdaughter that stepson and his mom are planning to "hunker down" in his office at Channelside which has generators available and is on the second floor inside with no windows. They were going to 're-evaluate today.

I have been following the progress of a friend who left yesterday to drive the back roads north out of Florida. They were saying that all the hotels are packed all the way up to Georgia so at 3 am, they were still driving headed for Chicago.

I haven't turned the TV on yet to check the progress.
    We drove through the university area last evening to get to the hospital for my Brother R's scan. He was quite nervous but his appointment was at 6:30 and at 6:34 we were walking out -done-easy peasy!

University Avenue has blossomed with students -it's so great to see the hustle and bustle of young people. There are, of course 2 universities within a mile of each other. What brain power all gathered in our city! Would love to be a "fly-on-the-wall" to hear some of the conversations that will evolve.

Well some construction work is going on across the street so lots of banging and thumping. Better think about the day.
    See you later, folks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, @avoncallingu ....I saw a report that there were so many accidents on those out-going highways that the police are telling people that if there are no injuries and the damage is mild (I'm thinking probably more bumber-thumpers than anything major) just to pull off the road, exchange information then get back in line. Also if any vehicles have been abandoned due to lack of fuel, they'll be hauled off the highways and the owners will just have to find them later. Also for those stations with fuel, people are only allowed to fill their own tanks, not extra containers because the object is to keep traffic flowing. Some good folks are offering their homes up for people who need accommodations.

I sure hope your Step-son is going to be okay!! Those waters could sure rise if they have a mind to, but good thing he has generators at the ready. Do they still work if they're under water? I have no idea about such things. Hope so!

Still keeping him and everyone down there in my prayers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1863.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  22.3 KB

Never stop think about only TGIF cute one hahaha ..never know what some smartie brain will come up with

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hi folks! Had an unsettled night so I am just trying to assess the day from a horizontal position.
    Heard from stepdaughter that stepson and his mom are planning to "hunker down" in his office at Channelside which has generators available and is on the second floor inside with no windows. They were going to 're-evaluate today.

I haven't turned the TV on yet to check the progress.
    @avoncallingu this is from an hour ago. The word is DON'T stay and hunker down, get out. I sure hope your stepson listens....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7935346.html

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @avoncallingu this is from an hour ago. The word is DON'T stay and hunker down, get out. I sure hope your stepson listens....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7935346.html
    Yes, @walkonby , that's the word on the east coast for sure....everything is closed, and even emergency personnel are leaving. Like the mayor said, why should they risk their lives for people who don't heed the warning? So true.

Where Avon's step-son is, in Tampa, there hasn't been an evacuation notice given to its residents nor, I think, to any communities on the west coast....fingers crossed, if Irma makes a very sharp right, they may escape with little damage (relatively speaking of course). However, if it continues to sweep westward, they'd be in a heap of trouble; they're monitoring it minute by minute in case they have to issue an evacuation notice. Which....might be too little too late.
    So scary not knowing what may happen.

I'm glued to HLN in the mornings...
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey everyone haven't posted much because of severe pain. Taking new gout supplements and motrimax. Aunt was gonna take me for groceries last couple days but while pain was going down it wasn't going down enough. Anyway I was getting frustrated and couldn't sleep at all Wednesday night. I'm sitting here at 5am this morning and decided to do one last attempt at taking care of the pain which had not been going away for weeks. So I took 2 more gout pills and 4 motrimax and tried to sleep. I actually fell asleep and woke up at 10.30am with almost no pain at all and actually managed to go get groceries with my aunt. Anyway I have a whole new diet plan to follow which consists of a very alkaline diet which is 80% alkaline and 20% acidic. Also have 2 huge apple cider vinegar on the way that is supposed to help with gout. My shopping at walmart consisted of chicken breast, tons of fruits and veggies. I will see if any of this works for me.

Hope everyone had a good day. I have also been following with all the hurricane news. a youtuber who's daily vlog I watch pretty much every day lives in Orlando and they have been getting prepped.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information