User Tag List

Page 513 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 1013 1513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 29345
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't do it, @walkonby!! Then you'll have to remember to do it on the first day of every month and well, just think of the pressure!! If you forget, you'll be kicking yourself all day and be expecting something bad to happen that month...so noooooo....just too much pressure!

At our nightly campfires there's something people say to ward the smoke away from themselves, something to do with rabbits also...I think it's "White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit."

Something like, when you're hiccupping, someone suggests you "think of a white horse'.
    Actually...that white horse thing works.
    In the olden days, my DH would igive me a quick kiss and that would stop my hiccups. Then he'd blow a kiss form wherever he was sitting. Still worked. Now I just imagine it, hahaha, and it still works. Comes from living together for the past almost 48 years, I guess...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, May 1st, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi (QC): Frst time I see an in store offer that I can enjoy and it is for meat
    Ground beef pc natural @10$ minus 5000 points
    3 packages of ham @4,98$ minus 2500 on each

paid with my 20$ pc accumulated points and the rest in change
    got 19 000 points so I will return for more..love those offers first time I benefit
    cabmonk likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did ddp yoga stand up today. 30 mins of me sweating my butt off but worth it. I made it to the end but had to make some modifications because I'm not as flexible as him. Hopefully in time I will be able to do it with less modifications. Wednesday off but I will continue Thursday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, in all honestly, I've never heard of that yoga before, @cabmonk ...congratulations for getting through it!

It's 31 here now!!! Only up to 15 tomorrow with rain, but that's fine...DH got fertilizer and did the lawns today, so he's prepared them for the rain. It'll also clean up some of the dust, salt and sand out there, too.
    Happy summery days!!!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 ddp is a former wrestler and he designed this yoga program. It incorporates some yoga moves but isn't yoga like some people might know it. It uses dynamic resistance so is easy on joints etc but still burns calories like crazy. The poster boy for how well it works is this guy Arthur Boorman. His transformation was crazy but of course not everyone has same results. If I even have a fraction of his results I'll be happy. Oh and it reached +26 here in Timmins.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh and I paid $63.99 to stream the workouts on fite tv. Which includes: beginners, diamond, energy, stand up, fat burner, and red hot. Also 1 is just a 6 min clip on proper breathing. I'll have access to them as long as fite tv is in business.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, May 1st, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh and I paid $63.99 to stream the workouts on fite tv. Which includes: beginners, diamond, energy, stand up, fat burner, and red hot. Also 1 is just a 6 min clip on proper breathing. I'll have access to them as long as fite tv is in business.
    Well darn good on you, @cabmonk !! I do find that when we actually PAY for something rather than getting it free we're more inclined to use it. At least that holds true for me...I hate wasting money.
    Keep up the great work, Hon!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well darn good on you, @cabmonk !! I do find that when we actually PAY for something rather than getting it free we're more inclined to use it. At least that holds true for me...I hate wasting money.
    Keep up the great work, Hon!!
    Oh for sure I plan to carry through on it. I also bought a yoga mat from Dollarama for $4.00. I don't really need it with my soft rug but it makes it feel like I'm really doing something lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh for sure I plan to carry through on it. I also bought a yoga mat from Dollarama for $4.00. I don't really need it with my soft rug but it makes it feel like I'm really doing something lol.
    Hahaha...I get it: you suddenly feel like an athlete at the unfurling of a yoga mat! Been there!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    1 made 1 trade on french fb couponning groups for a 5$ cheese coupon,I have another trade pending.I will go for more meat tomorrow at maxi and my oop will be close to Nothing.Plan to do several transactions and pay each time with pc points.Now I will just need to find a freezer lol!!!!
    A few good deals to make in this week qc flyers.Computer issue(rant section)is fixed!!!
    Wishing you all a great rest of evening and night.!!!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hahaha...I get it: you suddenly feel like an athlete at the unfurling of a yoga mat! Been there!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Russell Martin's weird hair annoys me. Especially when he puts it up in a bun. He looks like he's in training to be the new Sideshow Bob in this picture.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good grief- high temperatures there! We had a pleasant day and then packed for our trip tomorrow on the ferry to the cruise terminal.

We went shopping at the Empress Hotel. Had tea at Murchies Tea and Coffee Shop and walked along the main shopping street. Bought some gifts- a nice jade inukshuk for one of my nephews. Various other lovely items. Sat and watched the harbour for a while. Lovely sunshine and about 20°.

Must be up by about 5:45 so I will bid you good night.

On to the high seas tomorrow! (Well the inside passage anyway) Our ship, The Island Princess, leaves at 4:30.

BFN!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all enjoy the beautiful weather yesterday. Today is also promising to be another hot one. Will be busy again cleaning the windows today since we can now air out the house Have a great Wednesday all

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A very good earlier morning to everyone!!!! Yes beautiful weather here to in QC!!!! I have to go to maxi to buy more meat lol and thursday at metro for the 2,49$-2,00$=0,49$ tia rosa taco kit before the coupon end may 6 .Wish I had more of this coupon;only have one;better than Nothing heh....Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Thread Information