User Tag List

Page 13 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We once came home to find the lock broken and the only thing they took... The mouse from the computer?
    It was off and password protected but police thought maybe they tried accessing it so took the mouse since their fingers were on it. So scary to think that someone has been in your house. Make sure you lock with deadbolts etc. If you really do think someone was in the house and you have keys hanging/in a bowl sometimes they just make quick copies to come back too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lynn49 OMG that even made me shake when i read your post. When ever i'm home alone i make sure all locks and deadbolts are locked. Hope you are OK!
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 that's crazy I hope you are ok tonight. Just be careful and maybe get neighbours to be on the lookout for someone next few days or ask if anyone has anything missing. Maybe it was a ghost lol. The guys on ghost adventures thought sometthing had hissed at them and were freaking out until they realized it was an automatic scent spray that is motion actived lol. hope you rest well tonight.

-------

Hope everyone else has a good night. I decided to go to Tim Hortons on the way home from work and get the italiano sandwich. They say oh I just realized we ran out of the sun dried tomato sauce for that sandwich which sauce would you like instead, so I picked the black pepper mayo and they apologized. I said it's ok because a few small changes are not a problem. Not like the deli in Toronto that ran out of every bagel and put my smoked salmon and cream cheese on a cinnamon raisin bagel lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, everyone...I also keep all our steel doors double bolted, and .I was only a few feet from the back door...our neighbour was just outside out front door, so absolutely no one came in, thank God. I sometimes smell flowers, esp in the car, and someone once told that was an angel, or someone from the past.....kind of spooky spiritualism. But Drakkar N-o-i-r? ( kept wanting to autocorrect to Nair! Lol!) "Tis a mystery......

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    We once came home to find the lock broken and the only thing they took... The mouse from the computer?
    It was off and password protected but police thought maybe they tried accessing it so took the mouse since their fingers were on it. So scary to think that someone has been in your house. Make sure you lock with deadbolts etc. If you really do think someone was in the house and you have keys hanging/in a bowl sometimes they just make quick copies to come back too
    Dane cook has a joke about how much younger and stupid he wanted to do a break and enter and got a friend to go along with it. After kicking the door in he realized he didn't actually want to steal anything but just wanted to really kick a door in. he goes on to say he thinks about those people to this day probably wondering what the hell did they steal and freaking out about it every day. That he wondered what would have happened if every few months he went back to kick the door in or even a closet door but never steal anything. that the family would wonder what the hell was going what the hell do you want from us DOOR KICKER..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Dane cook has a joke about how much younger and stupid he wanted to do a break and enter and got a friend to go along with it. After kicking the door in he realized he didn't actually want to steal anything but just wanted to really kick a door in. he goes on to say he thinks about those people to this day probably wondering what the hell did they steal and freaking out about it every day. That he wondered what would have happened if every few months he went back to kick the door in or even a closet door but never steal anything. that the family would wonder what the hell was going what the hell do you want from us DOOR KICKER..
    Sometimes....you're downright scary.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol @Lynn49 it's dane cook not me ok.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Jan 11th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, like a blizzard around our city and through some of the province and AB - highways closed, not necessarily much new snow but crazy high winds.

Yes, I know this isn't the music nor the Ukr. thread, but I thought some of you might like this - her English isn't so good, but I'm posting because of how she skillfully plays the bandura, and how nice the song sounds with it.
    That's one of the regrets in my life, would have loved to have learned to play it - but it's a very complicated instrument. I did learn to play two simple songs on it while at uni, though - sure couldn't play them now...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    @Lynn49 , what a fright you must have had. Stranger breaking in, stroke, Jenny letting one heck of a doggy toot off with a strong cologne scent and scaring herself...whatever it was I'm glad you're alright.

Rainy out today, supposed to get up to +8 this afternoon. Should make for an interesting drive home when the temperatures drop again later...
    Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

So much for not having to be up early today, the furry alarm clock didn't get the memo and is acting like he trying out for the cat olympics lol at least I had time to do my nails this morning.

Going to try and sneak out to get more Iams at Shoppers today since it is back on Checkout 51
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Goodness another crazy frigid day, gah!

Enjoy whatever the day throws at you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  228099-Good-Morning-Have-A-Nice-Day-Cute-Quote-With-Dogs.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  37.2 KB
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning Fam.
    @Lynn49 , what a fright you must have had. Stranger breaking in, stroke, Jenny letting one heck of a doggy toot off with a strong cologne scent and scaring herself...whatever it was I'm glad you're alright.

Rainy out today, supposed to get up to +8 this afternoon. Should make for an interesting drive home when the temperatures drop again later...
    Have a wonderful day folks.
    Good morning, Mister!.....Jenny...ahem..does not "toot". If she ever does anything, she's a lady, so she "fluffs".
    And if she ever does, she doesn't fluff Drakkar Noir.
    That's the cologne that one of DD's former boyfriends always wore...I hope he's okay....
    Young whipper-snapper brat...
    Good morning, everyone!!

A balmy -9 this morning, going up to a warm -8...a lovely day for staying indoors!
    I'm almost over my scare yesterday, I guess it was just a friendly spirit paying me a visit.

Have a great day, everyone, stay warm, stay dry, drive safely or better yet....stay home.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 12th, 2017 at 09:06 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a nuisance this morning...our dental office called to confirm our cleanings on Monday, she reminded my DH that he has to take his antibiotic before he goes (heart surgery), and I was reminded that I had to take one, too....oh! she says, you may not be able to come at all! I had to call my surgeon to be cleared for the cleaning, and was told I'd have to take an antibiotic prior to them for 3 years. There's SO much conflcting information out there about whether or not to take them, and the time-line before seeing a dentist. Thank goodness I don't have any dental problems, I may really be in trouble. Apparently knee infections for people with total knee replacements can happen even years out, and omg, it's so serious, sometimes the knee has to be removed!! Good times, eh?

On with the day!!
    ...7 weeks, or 47 days until March 1st!!!
    I know, March can be yucky too, but the white crap starts really dying then!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @22hicks, our DD has a miserable cold and they all rely on Buckey's liquid...she says it's the only way she can get a decent night's sleep, it helps her congestion and breathing so much....Are you though your antibiotics? Maybe that stuff will help you at night....
    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Vicksburg Vapo Rub - it supposedly cure fungus on your toenails too
    I'm just saying.
    Tried both of these, with only minimal success, but feeling a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, my goodness - maybe I shouldn't have checked the temp, now the windchill is -47. Now, c'mon, for goodness sake, that's just beyond nuts...
    OMG - that's unbelievable !!!!!!!!! I'd be so moving; I just couldn't stand that.
    I hope it warms up for you soon.
    It's +4 here - go figure. Who says there's no global warming.

Page 13 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread Information