User Tag List

Page 559 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh dedidi, you always make me lol for real!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Walks, it is, indeed, very sad news about Anthony Bourdain.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!!

Good for some here in Ontario, but not so much for others! Kathleen found out the hard way that votes can't be bought by throwing money around...OUR money!! I hope the era of Ford brings good things to this province. Only time will tell.

@walkonby, I saw your post in the memorials thread wrt Anthony Bourdain and I'm shocked!! Another "celebrity" who's taken their own life! Never liked his show a single bit, but jeepers....who wrote something like "no one knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men"? Ah....The Shadow knows!! I'm sure my DH would have known that right off, he loves those old B&W shows. Although not "evil", it's sad to find out what lurked in the hearts of Kate and Anthony. RIP.
    Does anyone else find it interesting that both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain chose hanging as opposed to drugs/medications? Surely both would be able to get whatever drugs they wanted...it just seems like such a violent choice. And both leaving behind a pre-teen and a barely-teen daughter. Doubly sad.

As for that game, congrats to Washington!!!! It would have been great if the win would have been in their home arena, but I'm sure they'll take it wherever it happened to be. And yes, @walkonby , I was yelling at the refs to look at that stopped clock!!! I was watching it during the last seconds of the game when it stopped, then started, then stopped again. How in the world did they figure it out, finally? I half expected them to come back and say..."game over, Washington won"..hahahaha!!
    What a nail-biter at the end....I never feel it's over until it's O-ver!!

Well, DH is off on the golfcourse, DD was in the Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic yesterday, par'd two holes, so a good day all around!

We have dinner out with friends this evening, so I'll be saving up my calories for that....right @walkonby? That's how we roll!!!

Have a happy, sunny Friday, everyone!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:44 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Off for the weekend.
    Have a wonderful rest of the day and weekend folks!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!!!

@walkonby, I saw your post in the memorials thread wrt Anthony Bourdain and I'm shocked!!
    Does anyone else find it interesting that both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain chose hanging as opposed to drugs/medications?
    Surely both would be able to get whatever drugs they wanted...it just seems like such a violent choice. And both leaving behind a pre-teen and a barely-teen daughter. Doubly sad.
    @Lynn49 according to articles I read he was addicted to very hard drugs while working as a chef in NY.
    He entered rehab at some point in his life, but often said he really should have died in his early 20's from all the drugs he took.
    My guess is he did not want to end his life yesterday using that method as worse case scenario would be he survives the overdose but then becomes addicted again??
    I had no idea he had a preteen DD. The poor thing.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 according to articles I read he was addicted to very hard drugs while working as a chef in NY.
    He entered rehab at some point in his life, but often said he really should have died in his early 20's from all the drugs he took.
    My guess is he did not want to end his life yesterday using that method as worse case scenario would be he survives the overdose but then becomes addicted again??
    I had no idea he had a preteen DD. The poor thing.
    @walkonby , I did read that he had a former drug addiction and you're right, he likely didn't want to go down that road again. The worst part of those two deaths, to me, is that they left behind two daughters who are at very vulnerable ages, one with a dad, the other with her mom, so I hope they get some solid support and counselling. You and I both have daughters, mine even at 41 years old needs me, we chat every day on the phone, exchange ideas, we look after each other, and I can't imagine her not having that through her teens and now. Those poor girls. I'm sure Kate's note to her daughter exonerating her of her mother's death will be cold comfort for her. So sad....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    "Red sky at night......Sailor's delight"
    Yes avoncallingu..it sure was sailor’s delight ..finally got awesome day 25 degrees ..nothing compliant about today forsure ..hope weather in Ontario staying warm ..have wonderful weekend..take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  ED255D69-C791-4AA3-8535-2B48C3251298.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  100.4 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!!!! It's going to be a nice, hot weekend around here! Finally!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    TGIF yesterday!!!
    I did not post yesterday because I was sick.The suicide of Anthony Bourdain,before Kate Spade and before Avincii.....really hurting my heart because It reminded me the suicide of my brother 4 and a half year ago.....
    So I spend the day vomiting and crying and sleeping on the couch...I hope I will feel better today,will eat some soda cracker and 7 up ,that all my stomach could eat.Also I got a problem with trading,I made 40 trades in here and 30 in french,and the olymel girl said she did not received my coupons and want me to resend the olymel coupons,no way because I already spend those...Anne is behind me so no worry but it is just annoying that post canada had lost 40$ in fpc I traded so hard good coupons for obtain those....very pissed.....I am just watching now my favorite show ''Joséphine Ange Gardien'' and will take a nap after...Wishing everyone an awesome day !!!
    Sunny and bright i will be 20 degres today.
    Newfiescreech, walkonby and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  368E4CFD-02AD-446B-96D8-645D9AE0242F.gif
Views: 76
Size:  328.0 KB
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good morning everyone!!!
    TGIF yesterday!!!
    I did not post yesterday because I was sick.The suicide of Anthony Bourdain,before Kate Spade and before Avincii.....really hurting my heart because It reminded me the suicide of my brother 4 and a half year ago.....
    So I spend the day vomiting and crying and sleeping on the couch...I hope I will feel better today,will eat some soda cracker and 7 up ,that all my stomach could eat.Also I got a problem with trading,I made 40 trades in here and 30 in french,and the olymel girl said she did not received my coupons and want me to resend the olymel coupons,no way because I already spend those...Anne is behind me so no worry but it is just annoying that post canada had lost 40$ in fpc I traded so hard good coupons for obtain those....very pissed.....I am just watching now my favorite show ''Joséphine Ange Gardien'' and will take a nap after...Wishing everyone an awesome day !!!
    Sunny and bright i will be 20 degres today.
    Good morning Cath007 ..so sorry that your not feeling well ..sending you big 🤗 hugs sweetie ..did you every think about ...maybe canada post never lost envelope ..maybe who you sent it to ...may have it and still want her coupons she sent you back ..there is all kinds people out there ..then maybe canada post did lose it or deliver to wrong address ..have wonderful Saturday..take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope U have a wonderful weekend!!

Name:  2f06db782d2025df208a8858e24f887c.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  32.0 KB
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  A12EB4D8-5902-4F80-ACFD-5B55F23DE41F.gif
Views: 70
Size:  21.8 KB

Have wonderful day friends !! Time get ready go shoppers redeem some points today ..get back and try finish my burlap wreath ..summer will be here and still no wreath done ..lol take care
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information