User Tag List

Page 60 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @22hicks....!!!

@22hicks...I made you a sign..........

Thank you for those. LMFHO

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. I hope your day is a good one.

Name:  happy Thurs.jpeg
Views: 99
Size:  14.9 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love booking.com!!!

So, DH's flight this morning was moved to 5pm this afternoon...then that one was cancelled.
    So....yuck...he said he'd better get ready to drive down, made himself a big coffee, and as he was going out the door he said, "You know...if that hotel reservation was refundable..." and I said 'what the heck! Why not try anyway?!'
    So he called booking, told them about all the flights here cancelled, still lots of fog, had to cancel his morning surgery, and by gosh, they cancelled the non-refundable hotel!!! They're the BEST!!

So, whew!! He doesn't have to make that drive! Yay!!!!
    That's wonderful, on all fronts @Lynn49 .
    What a relief !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . what a beautiful day today .I would be enjoying the out doors once it does not rain.everyone have a great day

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning.....!!!
    @22hicks . glad I made you smile. But if I ever find that kind of dust bunny under my bed, she's a keeper!!!

Oh how I LOVE rolling thunder!! It's such a comforting sound. And the downpour is killing that white crap so
    all in all, it's a wonderful day!!

My friend and I are getting together here to do some scrapbooking and card-making but heading to Kelsey's
    for lunch because one musn't play with paper on an empty stomach. I read that somewhere. So it's probably
    true.

I'm thinking about that downpour today and what my DH would be driving through today after his little surgery.
    It's just to remove a basal cancer on his face, but not noticeable at all, so it can wait until July. What an awful
    trip that would have been yesterday and today!!

Well, folks..have a wonderful day! I know I will....I've been waking up singing "Born Free" in my head for almost
    2 weeks. Strangest thing!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

G'day Kids... How's life treating everyone... Hope you are all doing good... Well on Tuesday I saw the infections people... They weren't happy with me for stop taking the antibiotics, But as I explained to them I was feeling horrible on them and visiting the toilet 7 times a day.... Was on them since I broke my leg... Anyhow they didn't put me on anymore, but they did tell me if I bump that leg hard enough it will start the infection up again, but if that happened I would probably have the hardware taken out... So that was one good thing... Then I saw the surgeon, and my leg is healing, still has a bit to go, but it is healing.... So I asked him if I would be able to start golfing again on the 1st of May... He told me no.... and then told me I could play May 2nd... I went down to the shop today so I could fix the mailbox... Had to walk very carefully because I still have some ice in my driveway... So that's the news on me Kids.... Tomorrow is Friday already, not sure where the week went...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    G'day Kids... How's life treating everyone... Hope you are all doing good... Well on Tuesday I saw the infections people... They weren't happy with me for stop taking the antibiotics, But as I explained to them I was feeling horrible on them and visiting the toilet 7 times a day.... Was on them since I broke my leg... Anyhow they didn't put me on anymore, but they did tell me if I bump that leg hard enough it will start the infection up again, but if that happened I would probably have the hardware taken out... So that was one good thing... Then I saw the surgeon, and my leg is healing, still has a bit to go, but it is healing.... So I asked him if I would be able to start golfing again on the 1st of May... He told me no.... and then told me I could play May 2nd... I went down to the shop today so I could fix the mailbox... Had to walk very carefully because I still have some ice in my driveway... So that's the news on me Kids.... Tomorrow is Friday already, not sure where the week went...
    Quick note, @Recneck Charger, I recall it being a big relief when I got my plate and screws out of my leg for good...can't remember why I felt that way...sure didn't enjoy being cut up for the 3rd time, but I just remember feeling better. Jeepers I hope you don't bump into anything, be careful!
    Healing is a long journey, isn't it? Not to mention frustrating.....it really can get us down, can't it?
    Just think "Cuba" and golfing.....and behave!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Lynn49, it didn't rain here, a little cloudy, but mostly sunny. It hit a record 17.7 degrees today!!!
    I was able to open my windows for a few hours, and on the way home this afternoon, I even put the top down on my car - it's February !!!!

I hope it lasts and lasts.

Name:  my car.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  6.6 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quick note, @Recneck Charger, I recall it being a big relief when I got my plate and screws out of my leg for good...can't remember why I felt that way...sure didn't enjoy being cut up for the 3rd time, but I just remember feeling better. Jeepers I hope you don't bump into anything, be careful!
    Healing is a long journey, isn't it? Not to mention frustrating.....it really can get us down, can't it?
    Just think "Cuba" and golfing.....and behave!!
    I'm doing my best @Lynn49 ... The only thing I am still very concerned in is my foot... But it's only been 7 months.... My leg itself is doing GREAT!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    @Lynn49, it didn't rain here, a little cloudy, but mostly sunny. It hit a record 17.7 degrees today!!!
    I was able to open my windows for a few hours, and on the way home this afternoon, I even put the top down on my car - it's February !!!!

Wowsers, suntanning weather! How FAB that you have a convertible!

It's just above zero here, but I have both inside doors open just to let that little bit of air in - you know, with the outside doors still closed...

Unfortunately it's going to have to get a bit colder before we'll be seeing the sun - odd how it works that way - so hoping for tomorrow.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post

Hey, cool ride, there Missy!! Next time we get together, let's take 'er out for a spin!! I'm not sure what it went up to today, but I actually had a window open today, too! It was so sunny after the storm and the clouds parted. I'm SO ready for spring!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    I'm doing my best @Lynn49 ... The only thing I am still very concerned in is my foot... But it's only been 7 months.... My leg itself is doing GREAT!!
    7 months after a break like that is nothing my Friend, that's for sure...take your time, take it easy and you'll be glad you didn't push yourself into a set-back. I'm so happy you're doing so well. Is it the numbness you're concerned about in your foot? Or something else?
    Great news, Charger!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! RC- it's such a long journey back to wellness! I am glad that you are making progress in healing. We need to fashion one of those "hoop skirts" a la "Gone With The Wind" for you to keep you from accidentally bumping into things.

As soon as the jackhammering started this morning, I bundled Sadie up and we took a little ride in the country. There is a little town near here called Sparta which has some very neat stores. I meant this as a trial run to see how my head would do when I was driving.

Everything turned out well. There was a dog park at a Conservation Area nearby. I took Sadie into the "small dogs" part which she had all to herself. Well she ran and ran and ran and inspected each little square inch of that field! It was 20 degrees according to the car thermometer! She wound up with her little tongue hanging out and panting! I gave her a good drink and then we had another adventure at the car wash. She wanted to tell that machine a thing or two!

I went to my first Reiki appointment and came out of it very relaxed.

Well, it's going to be an early morning. Physio appointment at 9:30. I had better get to sleep.

Penguin, I hope you get to sleep right through. Is there a train, or something that passes nearby at that time?

G'night folks!

And Lynn, "Born Free, and follow your heart!" (Sorry for the earworm)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Caught another damn cold after having one just a couple weeks ago. Good thing I'm off for 5 days until wednesday. Lynn and charger hope you guys keep getting better every day. Off to bed, everyone be good. (well off to bed if I can stop coughing lol)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Page 60 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast

Thread Information