User Tag List

Page 708 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 !!!
    I need dis....
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @Lynn49!!!
    I need dis....
    Yes, I can visualize a time and place for this....anytime and anyplace, Honey!!
    Natalka, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, JadeAngel and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh, Nat-how many times have I danced to that song! Had to listen to it all the way through!

Well, I have seemed to tick off my sciatic nerve somewhere along the line. Forgive me dear sciatic nerve. I promise not to do what ever the heck I did to annoy you! Sitting for long periods of time.

Mama nature is putting the boots to my intentions of completing things.

I have applied lotions (smell like my old granddad)- taken pills in various combinations, gone to bed- tried not to lift things or bend over, have a pillow under my knees- hoping to pull off a good night's sleep.

G'night my friends!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays @avoncallingu I hope you got some sleep and is feeling much better
    Its going to be a very Chilly day here so not sure what my plans are.
    still need to do some cleaning. So maybe I will get that done today . Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    Just another day here.

Take care peeps!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Wednesday!

Bizarr-o warm day on the way, to plus five!

Not much on the go today. Hoping the doc will call about my meds. Care aide comes this afternoon.

Take care, everyone!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays , how about we just skip the whole glasses thing?

Natalka, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree... cut out the middleman!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

OMG Go Jays! What a place to have to go! My meeting tonight got cancelled, -yippee! So I can chill out in bed and order things randomly online!

When I took Tootie out at noon, I was pretty sore when I got back and she was giving me the"I'll-pay-you-anything,-just - lift -me -up!" look. Her little cloth booties were covered in snow and she looked miserable. I just couldn't lift her or we would BOTH have been down in the snow.

So, I decided to make a quick chicken sandwich for lunch and whipped off the margarine lid only to find that it was the left-over vegetable soup I had had yesterday. ALL OVER! All over me-the counter-the cupboards-the floor-the mat. Oiy!

I think that this happened to you @walkonby , didn't it?

I'm going to get up and see if Tootie will be satisfied with just "visiting" the patio. Then I will throw together something involving chicken for supper.

See ya!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ yes!! @avoncallingu What a frustrating feeling when any item slips from our grip, or simply has a mind of its own and spills everywhere! I am still seeing evidence of that Kraft Cheese powder on one of my kitchen floor mats, sweeping it at the time only made it angry.....ha ha

Bummer, no Leaf game tonight. These chilly temps can take a flying you know what as far as I am concerned! I had to trek from the furthest parking spot in the back row of a lot today to get to my medical test. HRMPH!!! I donned my Tim Horton's red mittens, double wrapped my soft neck scarf inside my very fluffy warm coat with the hood up, and it's still November!
    I am grateful there was no white stuff to trudge through, or I would have had boots on too.
    I've soooo softened since retirement. The cold never bothered me that much when I was delivering mail.

I am about to embark on an experiment....still not allowed any tomatoes ( that means sauce, paste or juice as well ) but I really want a cabbage roll! So I will take a few of the darkest green Savoy cabbage leaves, wilt them just so and fill each of them with spoonfuls of the leftover Shepherd's pie I made prior! ( with the mashed cauliflower on top instead of spuds )
    I am still pondering what other dried herb I could sprinkle on....maybe Hungarian paprika and dill!?
    Then as I lay them in a shallow small roast pan I was thinking I could pour a bit of the carton No Salt added broth around them as they heat through, since everything is mostly cooked.

Wish me luck.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oopsie!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Nov 14th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh dear. @walkonby , I absolutely know you're not going to believe this, but here goes...we were going to make shepherd's pie for dinner this evening but my dear DH "riced" the cauliflower instead of boiling the heck out of it for faux mashed potatoes which we enjoy more than mashed potatoes, so I said what the heck, we'll fry up the lean ground beef, season it (love garlic!), and instead of making a shepherd's pie, we fried up the riced cauliflower, seasoned it with no-salt and pepper, some dill, and tossed it all together!! I said to my DH that I'd love to pour some of the tomato juice we have in the cupboard, but that's not allowed!!! Okay, here's the spooky part: we had cabbage yesterday with our pork loin, and guess what I did with the left-overs? I cut it up and tossed THAT into the mix!! So....like you...unravelled cabbage rolls!! And it was so delicious!!
    CAN you BEILEVE it??!!!
    Wow...this is really spooky and hallowe'en is over!!
    We sure need to be creative on this, don't we?
    @avoncallingu, poor Tootie, how she's abused, hahaha...or at least thinks she is. Is that lady crocheting booties for her for outdoors?
    She reminded me of "the look" that Jenny gave me when she came to a screeching halt at the door when she spotted the snow!! It was like, "Now WHY, Mo-ther, would you do this to me?!!" Poor muffins...she only wiggles as far as the patio because her Daddy hasn't shovelled a path for her in the grass....there wasn't enough snow for that, yet. Lol....I hope you find something to relieve your sciatica; I almost dropped Jenny trying to lift her onto the bed last night and you know how svelte she is!

Well, good night, everyone...sweet dreams (of Christmas!!) hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Thread Information