User Tag List

Page 975 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 973 974 975 976 977 985 1025 1075 1475 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Y'all sang it, right??
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yep, Lynn, I did!

Got a bit of rain overnight, the birdies are happily singing so they must have appreciated it, too.

Too bad the Raptors didn't win, but they still could!
    At Regina's Jurassic Park, there were 13,000 people, they watched at the new arena.
    Here in Saskatoon, I don't know how many gathered, it was watched in a park at city hall.

Physiotherapist comes at three, obviously we can't do what we planned to, because of my hurt ankle - which has not improved at all.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Waiting for this delivery! (I wish!)

Name:  found_these_kitties.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  35.0 KB
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, @Natalka, I wouldn't mind that delivery, either! Our DD says, "Mom, you need a cat." I agree, but then my DH would leave me, so...there's that.

It's a gorgeous day out there, so I may venture into a few stores today ... I'd like to find my Hubby another nice golf shirt for his b'day/Father's Day on Sunday. Or something like that...

This morning nausea from my fibro is a *itch, though, so I have to wait for it to subside before I attempt anything. Some mornings are worse than others and this one is one of the worst....gah.

@avoncallingu, my DH (and you know him by name, lol!) said to "thank you very much" for his b'day card...he thought for a minute that you made it! Hahaha...like you actually have time for something like that. Actually, you SHOULD make time for yourself to make stuff like that! Wish you were here to celebrate with us...perhaps some time this summer???

So for now...toodles, everyone! Enjoy the sunshine!!
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thank you to whoever gave me a rep comment - I haven't been able to access it due to some database error I assume it's someone from this thread because I think it's the only thread I've posted on in at least a week. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and I can see who you are and what you said! lol
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Jun 11th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - my husband doesn't like cats, but he has let me had them because he knows how much I love them! He likes dogs, but would never have an indoor one, to him they need acres of land!

Physiotherapist Teghan just left, wow she worked me over. She stepped up working on my right ankle, since it hurts just as much as it did last week when she was here. So she did a lot of poking and prodding, the problem is with the ligament(s). She is very thorough. She wants to do ultrasound on it, and will call me to set up days/times when a unit is available to her. She wants to up the visits to twice a week.

She left me to continue with the exercises for the ankle, and added an additional one for my hamstrings.

Husband came home not long before she finished. Kitty actually came out from under the bed, so Teghan got to see her.

I need new compression stockings, but she said PT only handles certain cases, so I have to bring it up to the nurse who comes next week

So, husband is snoring nicely, so I will take some meds and watch an episode of My Kitchen Rules Aus., I am watching old seasons which I had missed.

Have a lovely, peaceful evening!
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1560213035055.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  43.3 KB
    Silk, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning.

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awwww^^ wakey wakey dan.

This is a tad frustrating but I had shut down my computer because that is the only " fix " I know to try when things are slow poking along ( which they were ) .
    When I started it back up for some reason it thinks I have lost my eyesight ( or something ) because the words are way too large for me.

It is like all of the screen is in magnify mode or something. I mean not to complain ( although I actually am aren't I? ha ha ) and stuff is crystal clear but rather than click on the wrong thing trying to fix this I will now have to wait for DH or DS to wake up and adjust this.

In other exciting news, I am making them a homemade clam chowder and Red Lobster biscuits
    ( actually that will be for much later ) but in the meantime I need some new batches of a " lean protein " cooked up. The options are sknls/bnls chx brst, fish fillets or steak.
    Doing my best to use up the freezer contents instead of grabbing more sale items to stuff in there.

Yesterday was all about me lounging on a plush patio chair ( feet up of course ) which sits atop the new deck the guys toiled away making. Wooden planks are gone and replaced with a lovely sturdy
    ( never needs staining!! ) brick number.

Although there is much more to do to ( widening and re-doing the walkway ) Replanting uprooted foliage and possibly buying some new plants.flowers. ( DD wants a Hydrangea bush? I wanted a Lilac bush/tree? ) but it is up to DH as he knows what will work and what to avoid when it comes to the greenery more than us.
    Atm, both of their backs need time to heal up ( especially the old guy! ha ha ) so we wait.

Hoping hump day is good to all of you hard working people.

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good morning!

Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Big smiles in the morning from your posts!
    Glad to see you @Patty _Smyth!

I have a list of "to do"s a mile long and a migraine to match. I bought and consumed jujubes and chocolate covered almonds yesterday.

Now, when you eat jujubes, just how do you do it? I always eat the yellow and green ones first. (My favourites) Then the orange ones. Then red (but by then it's mostly a "clean up " job.)
    Finally the black ones get donated to a friend. Yuck!

Love the hump-hedgehog!

@Natalka - hope you can get some relief for that ankle of yours!

@flemeth - wishing you a pain-free day!

@walkonby - your deck/patio sounds lovely. Enjoy!

@danger_dan have a good day- half-way there.

June 12 - 94 years ago, my mother was born. Happy Birthday, mum! Miss you!

BFN!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, had a little bit of a sleep-in today. I guess my body wants to recover from this stupid cold. Good thing my child #1 is self-sufficient and is able to find her way to school on her own... not that I ever drive her unless the weather is crap, but you know what I mean. Child #2 is currently laid up with..... something.... thought it was strep, then thought it was mono, but blood tests say otherwise. It's probably mono though, I read that it's somewhat common to get a false negative on blood tests with mono. Something to do with certain antibodies that the person may not have.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information