User Tag List

Page 400 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey there @flemeth , you're up nice and early today

Morning gang.
    Why does this week seem to be just dragggggggggging ooooooooooon...?

Have a wonderful day peeps.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

another early bird here! Enjoy your days @danger_dan and @flemeth !!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gah, I've been up for hours, too! So much for the increased dose of my sleeping pill.... I was in a lot of pain, so had to wake up my husband a few times to help me - gee, lucky him...
    I'm hobbling around pretty poorly, sure hoping that smartens up because I don't want it to be this gross all day. Onward and upwards!

Positive notes - great weather, and I get to see our son tomorrow! He's coming into the city to see his orthopedic surgeon for a checkup. His apt had changed from aft to 8 a.m., so my husband would have had to head out there before 5 a.m. to get him. However, turns out that my son's roomie, who is a nurse, got a day shift at a hospital, so she'll drive Milan in, and my husband just has to pick him up at that hospital, and take him to another hospital where his apt is.

Take care, everyone!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gday. Off to the airport with a friend to help her renew her nexus. Then lunch and shopping downtown I guess.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Decided to forgo the grief walk so I can finish off a couple of wedding ceremonies to send off to couples before we head off for the weekend. Other bits and bats to finish as well.
    Just trying to shoo away the morning headache.
    My friends are heading off to warm places - but my coffers are depleted at the moment. Have to resist the urge to join them.

Well it seems by the sounds if the traffic, that the day has begun. Will chat later.

Have yourselves a blast of a day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope U have a wonderful day!
    Name:  graphics-thursday-992473.gif
Views: 104
Size:  50.1 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good afternoon, everyone!!

Well this was our last early-morning wake-up with our Grandson. I'm really going to miss him around here; he's always so joyful! But those early mornings.... The kids came over for coffee and it was SO nice to squeeeeze my Daughter again. What adventures they had and what a beautiful resort to have them in. Sigh.....

An easy afternoon, my diet has started...do I look thinner?! If I turn around, perhaps?? Rats. I guess I'll have to do this for another day, then!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this balmy weather, it's -3 today, heading up to +3 on Saturday, perhaps I'll mosey out for a while.

Enjoy the day, @danger_dan , it's Friday Eve today...take heart, the weekend is coming!

Take care, everyone!!

Love this...love a vase filled with wildflowers...summer dreaming...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hey there @flemeth, you're up nice and early today

Morning gang.
    Why does this week seem to be just dragggggggggging ooooooooooon...?

Have a wonderful day peeps.
    @danger_dan I wake up at 5 am everyday even on weekends not one to sleep in

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@flemeth , I'm up at that time too...but only on weekday!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh what a wasted day lol. I was in the hospital all day because of chest pain. Literally from 2pm until almost 10pm. I was having weird pains from about 1pm which would come and go every 3 seconds and then it stopped going away and just sat there. After seeing the triage nurse I was sent right into the er and they did an ecg which they said was fine and then they did blood work which was fine. By now it was 4.30pm and they said to make sure it wasn't a heart attack they needed to do more blood work at 9pm because it takes 8 hours for damage from a heart attack to show. 9pm was based on me saying the pain started about 1pm. That blood work came back good too and they said I didn't have a heart attack. Was good to find out but also felt like a wasted day but I am a very patient person.
    Anyway hope everyone had a better more productive day lol and have a good Friday.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. Glad you are ok!! Next time no curry!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

By the way they are not sure what caused the pain which is gone now. Could be stress or I over exerted myself. One thing that worried them was that my blood pressure when I first go to the hospital was 160 over 115 but by 7pm it was 128 over 98 so was on the high end of normal and much better. They even did 2 chest xrays which showed nothing.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Glad you are okay, cabbie. I know it takes a long time, but it was smart to get everything checked out.
    For sure, you will have to watch that bp, but that high reading could have been from anxiety about it all, too.
    Have a good sleep, lay off salt and processed foods, go for a nice walk tomorrow.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka Oh for sure was still good to get it checked. I have been trying to watch what I eat, that's why I bought all the chickpeas, potatoes, carrots, rice etc to make things like curry. Thanks, you have a good night too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh what a wasted day lol. I was in the hospital all day because of chest pain. Literally from 2pm until almost 10pm. I was having weird pains from about 1pm which would come and go every 3 seconds and then it stopped going away and just sat there. After seeing the triage nurse I was sent right into the er and they did an ecg which they said was fine and then they did blood work which was fine. By now it was 4.30pm and they said to make sure it wasn't a heart attack they needed to do more blood work at 9pm because it takes 8 hours for damage from a heart attack to show. 9pm was based on me saying the pain started about 1pm. That blood work came back good too and they said I didn't have a heart attack. Was good to find out but also felt like a wasted day but I am a very patient person.
    Anyway hope everyone had a better more productive day lol and have a good Friday.
    Name:  13EB9262-261B-4CE3-8DC2-7B3A7A7ED085.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  37.8 KB

Glad your feeling better cabmonk!! Take good care yourself
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Thread Information