User Tag List

Page 402 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, Now I'll just try to relax for the weekend.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone.

Well, I was missing from here today because late last evening and overnight, I had to deal with a tummy issue, spending too many hours in the can... Got to get a good sleep mid-morning though, and felt better - and just coming into the house was our son! He had just finished at the hospital for his appointment - all went well, he has been healing great; he's six weeks post surgery. He can start to put weight on his foot over the next few weeks. His foot is still quite swollen, but apparently that's normal.

It was just SO nice to have him here for even a few hours! My husband made him some food (I was wary of eating then), and then husband had to go out for a bit, so I even got Milan alone for a bit. Just talking about anything and everything was so nice, just being in his presence even - oh, and the hugs!
    My husband took him back early aft after getting him some food and groceries, and then was back here by supper.
    I did eat supper, so I'm hoping what I went through last night was just a time-limited bug, because I feel okay.

Hope you all had a great day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka Yeah I hope it wasn't anything too serious and you manage to have a good weekend.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just noticed something tonight while trying to place a hold on a movie from the library...i already have 4 movies on hold & i got a notice saying i had Exceeded the amount.

either theres a glitch in thier website or they have changed the rules. anyone else have this problem?
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

What library are you using, Linda? Maybe new 2018 rules??

A note to cabbie- yes, if you are going into an ER for heart-related concerns -count on at least 10 hours if they are doing their job right. I try to make sure I have something to read when I spend time there or I wind up inadvertently listening to other people's symptoms. They are so careful not to use your name (privacy concerns) and then they separate you from the next patient with a curtain!

My brother had a fall and we, also spent all of Thursday at ER. He split open the back of his head and needed 3 stitches. He slipped on sheets on the floor in his room and fell backwards against the corner of his bedside table. Major bleeding! I think he may have given himself a concussion so he took it easy today but he won't stay off his laptop.

Got a fair bit accomplished today -laundry, etc. But had to lie down for quite a while this pm with a headache.

Tootie gets her tooth surgery done next Wednesday. Hoping she can really get relief from discomfort and heal fast. I don't know how many teeth she'll have to get removed or if she'll have to wear a cone.

Well, must try to doze off. Good night folks -have a great Saturday!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all it Saturday . @avouncallingu sorry to hear about your brother fall. Also glad Tootie will be having her surgery soon. @Nata lja glad you get to spend quality time with Milian and hope the stomach bug was only a 24hr period. Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Caturday!

Tummy was fine yesterday, all is well.

Enjoy the day, all!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

G’day All. Having a neighbour over for dinner this evening. Will be home all day prepping. Enjoy your day all.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Nat-glad you're feeling better. Must have been wonderful to have such a nice visit with your son! Flemeth-you are always so kind!
    Good Boy - enjoy your prep and your dinner.

I found a cute "farm-boy" quilt at Goodwill a few weeks ago. Climbed up on my bed last night to hang it on the wall. Tootie thought I was quite crazy-which I probably was since I had to reach way up to stick the pins in. Now I am not sure that I like it.

Well, it's going to stay for a while.

Must get that wedding ceremony done and sent off.

There is an invite to a Celtic "Kay-Lee" ( since I can't spell the real word) tonight + supper at my friend's. Think I might go. Depends on a number of things.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Jan 20th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Not too busy a day, added more batting to Jenny's bed, it was getting a little flat, stuffed and sewn up, so that's good for now; much more cushy for her.

Other than that, we're off to the kids' home to see all their vacation photos on their tv, nibble charcuterie, and sip wine. I love these evenings! They also mentioned that we'll be joining them in the next year to a year and a half at Disneyworld again...I can't wait!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka I was good, I used my phone a lot lol. They found a charger for me and got me a sandwich and some juice. I am a very patient person.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 congrats on getting TOP T

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

5th games a charm!!! The Leafs finally pulled out a win ( against the Senators ) after dropping 4 in a row.
    AND this time the Leafs came from behind to tie and then win the game in regulation!!

Happy Hockey Day in Canada everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 congrats on getting TOP T
    Thank you, Sweetness, not sure why, but I'll take it!
    I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    5th games a charm!!! The Leafs finally pulled out a win ( against the Senators ) after dropping 4 in a row.
    AND this time the Leafs came from behind to tie and then win the game in regulation!!

Happy Hockey Day in Canada everyone.
    You, @walkonby , are so incredibly weird, no wonder we're Friends!!! hahaha!!!
    I KNOW you're having a lovely weekend...tomorrow: a day of rest, me hopes??

Thread Information