User Tag List

Page 1400 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 400 900 1300 1350 1390 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1410 1450 1500 1900 ... LastLast
Results 20,986 to 21,000 of 29356
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't you just wish you could???

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my friends!

I'm very tired but I have to say, "Hi!"

They have, once again, removed employees who work in our next door retirement residence from presenting programs to us. Many people will be sad about losing Bingo and Movies and fall scenery rides on the bus.

We can still eat next door in the Bistro but I think that they may close that down once again soon.

There have been outbreaks in the residences at WLU with many people in isolation.

I'm so sick of this, as is everyone else. At least I am not sick WITH this! (Silver lining)

I have had a very sad diagnosis from the vet about Tootie. Apparently she is suffering from Congestive Heart Failure. I am giving her pills which will improve the blood flow around her heart and lungs, but there is no cure for this. The vet has given me a month's supply and wants to see me back then. It's not painful, but it interrupts her breathing, especially during the night when she wakes up coughing.

Prayers for this little pooch who has been my constant companion since she dropped into my life almost 3 years ago. She has really gone through a lot and with a staunch determination to keep going. She is showing signs of slowing down, though.

Take care, everyone
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So sorry to hear about little Tootie @avoncallingu but happy it's not painful for her
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Describes me in a nutshell
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello my friends!

I'm very tired but I have to say, "Hi!"

They have, once again, removed employees who work in our next door retirement residence from presenting programs to us. Many people will be sad about losing Bingo and Movies and fall scenery rides on the bus.

We can still eat next door in the Bistro but I think that they may close that down once again soon.

There have been outbreaks in the residences at WLU with many people in isolation.

I'm so sick of this, as is everyone else. At least I am not sick WITH this! (Silver lining)

I have had a very sad diagnosis from the vet about Tootie. Apparently she is suffering from Congestive Heart Failure. I am giving her pills which will improve the blood flow around her heart and lungs, but there is no cure for this. The vet has given me a month's supply and wants to see me back then. It's not painful, but it interrupts her breathing, especially during the night when she wakes up coughing.

Prayers for this little pooch who has been my constant companion since she dropped into my life almost 3 years ago. She has really gone through a lot and with a staunch determination to keep going. She is showing signs of slowing down, though.

Take care, everyone
    @avoncallingu so sorry to hear about Tootie she will be in my thoughts and prayers . Very happy she is not in any pain
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends. Hoping you all had a great weekend
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    Natalka, GoJays and cath007 like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@avoncallingu I am just as heartbroken over hearing about Tooties diagnosis as you. This is so tough to experience.
    If the wee thing can be made comfortable ( no pain ) that is about the best you can do for her, along with all the snuggles of course.
    I hope the new restrictions in your building regarding the covid spread is short lived. I know we are all fed up, but as you said at least YOU have not come down with it.

Shepherd's Pie construction is on the to-do list today, not much else.

Oops, just realized it is a Monday! Sorry everyone who is heading out the door to their job. Stay safe.

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Monday!

@avoncallingu , that's such sad news about gentle, wee Tootie, but comforting to know she's not in pain. Just keep her warm and comfy....you rescued her from a lousy environment and gave her a sanctuary filled with love and care.

@GoJays , you need that t-shirt!

@walkonby , one of our favourite dinners! I'd be at your door with a bowl. An empty one.

Nothing on the agenda, still self-isolating except for the kids.

ALL Christmas shopping done (again? As my Hubby refers to it), hahaha...now I can turn my attention to doing some preserves.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@avoncallingu - oh, so very sorry about your furry one... Big scritches between the ears from me!

Interesting that the two of us share an illness - I, too, have congestive heart failure...

Hoping Monday is a good one for everyone. We had no internet from yesterday mid-afternoon until this morning. So glad to have it back!

Yesterday, our side of the city had a cool guest. Saskatoon has a river dividing it, and this animal must have made his way from the river valley - the first spotting of it was on one of the bridges heading to our side of the city.

Not my pic, but this was taken about six blocks north of where we live...
    He kept travelling, actually fairly long distances through a few different residential neighborhoods south and east of us. He was finally tranquilized by the appropriate people, they were going to deliver him back into the countryside...

Not my pic, but I was glad he wasn't nearer to us. Moose are rare to be in the city, usually there is the odd deer or even a cougar....

Hope you all have a good Monday. It's nice to be able to say things are looking up for me, but I still have far to go!

Name:  MooseE.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  387.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Oct 19th, 2020 at 02:07 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1603048737578_6723673732218918531.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  59.4 KB
    Lynn49, JadeAngel, GoJays and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hello everyone!!!! I am hoping you are all doing good!!! Went to pick up my medication (glad I called before to be prepared) and oh boy it was jam packed by people at the counters....( ) lot of people are taking their appoitnement for the flue shot...Now I am just relaxing.Have a wonderful night and evening!!!!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information