User Tag List

Page 691 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 1191 1691 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

@Newfiescreech , thank you so much for posting that beautiful picture for me and you're right, it truly is beautiful! And I love my calamari! I can't imagine waking up to that view every morning!! Have a beautiful day, my Friend!

@GoJays , that treehouse meme is almost as gruesome a concept as those moles and their worms! Will this hallowe'en spirit be leaving you soon, Honey?

Well hallowe'en is finally here so we can get the thing over with and on to Christmas! I'm already watching and pvr'ing all the Hallmark movies on the W Channel...I need more "things" for my village, our GS is so excited about setting it all up again! He takes it so seriously! Finally, I have a new Christmas Buddy since my DD's passing.

Well! Enjoy the day, everyone! I'll be hiding in the livingroom this evening, keeping Jenny from attacking all the "shifty" people coming to our door.

Only 55 days until CHRISTMAS!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 31st, 2018 at 10:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!
    @GoJays, that treehouse meme is almost as gruesome a concept as those moles and their worms! Will this hallowe'en spirit be leaving you soon, Honey?
    Tis the season.... I'm glad I was at home reading your comment @Lynn49 . People would have thought I was bonkers the way I laughed at it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last one......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Love that one, Jays!

Vader went nuts when I played this, she meows and looks for the kitty

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Happy Halloween!

Had a nurse practitioner come see me yesterday. My BP was quite high, so that is no good. She will come again tomorrow to check on me.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

This is my favourite Halloween story!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

Last one......

What are we to do with you this time of year, @GoJays ?!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@GoJays is the best! I don't know how you find the weirdest things to post but they really do give me chuckles and often a chill runs down my spine, but heck...that might count as exercise, so thanks!!
    @Newfiescreech lovely view out the dining room window ya have there!! Thanks again for your help with info on the diet. @Lynn49 you are soooo in your element right now... CHRISTMAS!!! The rest of us ( or maybe it's just me? ) will begrudgingly join you at some point.

Day 5 of the new plan, meh?? I've felt better, but I am still zoned in on being compliant with whatever the diet rules are.......
    for now...bwahahaha.
    @flemeth big doggy hugs to Thor and his sore paw.

Was out before 9 today and paid a mere $1.06 a Liter for my fill up!
    Petro Can had it for $1.14 and I got 8 cents off with the help of my 5 cent rewards card and 3 cents paying with my RBC Petro Can Visa.
    Then I was off to get a free x-lg black decaf tea from Timmies ( using a $10.00 GC I earned from Toronto Hydro! )
    Too bad I splurged a little at GT and got myself a new short sleeved thin top and new pr. of thin bottoms to wear to weigh ins!
    Anyone reporting to weigh ins knows that the lightest fabrics give the best readings.....ha ha
    @Natalka oh that angry kitty was just too cute!!
    Yesterday DH dug through the basement to find Rufus his small comfy doggy bed, which had been stored away for " necessary Hamlet deterrent reasons " .
    Rufus loved it, being totally blind though hubby had to lift him into it and he stayed there rubbing it all over and showing appreciation.

So who is lying in it right now?? Of course bloody Hamlet! Rufus is a mere 2 feet away sleeping on the hardwood floor.
    So sad.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Oct 31st, 2018 at 04:39 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good day. Finished all my groceries and yes still vegan lol. Bought lots of cauliflower, greens, carrots, celery, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds and cranberries. Plus a few things like vegan hotdogs, hamburgers and vegan mayo.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here's one especially for you @Lynn49

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby is right.....don't know where you find these memes, @GoJays , but they're hilarious!! THIS one gets
    passed on! If it's here, I'll have to pick one up!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 31st, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka, I don't think that kitten will grow up to be snuggly!! What a little warrior!!!

Here's a meme for you:

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , cats are just selfish meanies!! You grab that thing and toss it out of Rufus' bed!! Poor guy, blind, probably sore ol' bones...maybe there's something you can spray on it that dogs love and cats hate?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Walks, geez that kitty of yours! Well, cats do rule...

Lynn, warrior is a great name for that furball!

Ah, yes, crazy English. I still have trouble sometimes explaining the whys of some things to my husband when he asks. After all, English is not his second language, it's like his fifth I think...

I just had a bath, feels so good and I smell so good - besides clean, the lotion is something tropical.
    Husband will have to wash my hair tonight, I didn't want to take the risk getting dizzy with the CAA. I had my ''regular" one back today, haven't had her since my surgery. There are only four on the team for Seniors First, the others are regular home care aides. She does specialized care, like respite and palliative care, so I am lucky when I can have her here. She is not only good, she is a fine Ukrainian woman from Manitoba to boot!

So I will now do some reading, and munch on some grapes - as close to wine as I will get!
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Oct 31st, 2018 at 05:05 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wondering if any of you can help. I need to buy a blood pressure monitor.

There are a zillion out there. Hypertension Canada has a recommended list out.
    I only need a basic one, upper arm not wrist, no Bluetooth, etc. It's not price that matters, but functionality and accuracy.
    Thinking of Omron or Bios brands, maybe.

Let me know if you can advise. Thanks.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wondering if any of you can help. I need to buy a blood pressure monitor.

There are a zillion out there. Hypertension Canada has a recommended list out.
    I only need a basic one, upper arm not wrist, no Bluetooth, etc. It's not price that matters, but functionality and accuracy.
    Thinking of Omron or Bios brands, maybe.

Let me know if you can advise. Thanks.
    @Natalka , I have a digital read OMRON one and have had it for years; it works perfectly so I'd absolutely recommend it and it wasn't top of the line, either, just basic.

As for not drinking wine, well Sweetheart, THERE'S your problem right away!!!
    @Newfiescreech , what's your DH's first language..2nd, 3rd, 4th, hahaha!!! How interesting!!

Well Jenny and I are here, locked in the computer room so that she doesn't have a heart-attack from barking her head off with every kid that comes to the door. She's very...overly protective! Not to mention that anyone at all on the street is shifty.
    Cars are okay. Bicycles are not or as we say, 4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad.

Enjoy your evening everyone...hallowe'en is thankfully almost OVER!!!

And @walkonby , you're so right...THIS is MY time of the year. After today.

Thread Information