User Tag List

Page 741 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks @cabmonk . Not the first time for me, I'm sure it won't be the last.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oy, Jays, that sucks - I know what it's like.

@walkonby

I have been on restricted salt for a year and it's been no biggie. That was in case it was affecting my BP, which it wasn't, but it's good to have as little as possible anyway.

I used to be a huge chips and cheezies snacker, which I lost all taste for when I lost my taste last year - and haven't gone back. If I do, it's literally just a few of something.

I hadn't been much of a sweets eater before - but now I really have to watch cravings. At least I can do just one of something now, instead of enough for a family of four!

Had two nurses come just a while ago, the one examining me is orienting to home care - she was in acute care.

They were both awesome, and we had a good talk about my health, but mostly my lack of mobility. Wheelchair time, it seems. For my sanity, let alone anything else!

I had best stop here, to leave some charge on my tablet in case I need it later.

Husband will do a bit of shopping later, and pick up my prescriptions.

Smell ya later!
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Dec 11th, 2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Too tired to be my own grammar nazi...

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

that sucks Jay,

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning!

Bad night for me, but I have been up and at 'em so I am washed up, had some coffee and fruit - ready for a nurse to come.

So, here's what's up.
    The little bit of walking I had been doing - not much, just six or eight steps at a time - had been rough enough to deal with, since it confined me to the bedroom.

However, since last week, I cannot walk. To take a step, I need someone holding my body, and even then it's awful. Do not have a clue as to why, it is absolutely horrible. I am stuck on the bed (and its not even a good one, the guys keep delaying going shopping for one - like a year!).

So I cry a lot. Sometimes from the pain, most times from the situation.

To all of you, thanks for your good wishes, prayers, and encouragement.

@Natalka so sorry for what you have to go through. Keeping you in my prayers. Hope your medical team can figured out what is the next step in your treatment . Sending you Hugs my friend. Hope tonight will be better for you

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonderful time here! Hope all here are doing well? Did some massive shopping today!!! Credit cards are steaming and trunk is overflowing! HO HO HO!!! No humbug here this year! Yay Yay Yay to all!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Natalka, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Hugs and good wishes your way!

Well, it seems that I may have a silicone allergy as my whole mouth- lips and inside has broken out in sores where my CPAP mask has been touching and also inside where my mouth guard has been.

No meeting under the mistletoe for me!

Once my body gets irritated, it seems Everthing bothers it.

So no CPAP machine or mouth guard tonight.

Went to see the "Teachers' Choir" tonight which isn't entirely teachers. Wonderful performance of fun and more serious Christmas and seasonal music.

Sorry you lost your card, Go Jays! What a pain in the patoots aNY time, but especially at this time of year!

Well, must try to sleep.

Good night folks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all. @GoJays , lost credit card sucks...I'm sure you got right on cancelling it...holiday purchase season and all...

Have a wonderful day peeps.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep @danger_dan , all cancelled. The front door had barely closed when I was on the phone with them. I just hope I don't find it now in a stupid place. Woman on the phone said 7-10 business days for a new one... what's my Christmas shopping supposed to do until then? Good thing I'm nearly done. I don't think it will take that long though. I've had things mailed out a lot quicker than that. Most of it comes from just down the road from me anyway.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hello, all!

Nice mild weather here.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@Natalka , PM'd you....

@GoJays , I hope you receive your card quickly and you're right, whwnever that's happened to us, a new card arrived very quickly; after-all it's in their best interest that they get their cards into our hands as quickly as possible, right?

DH is in the kitchen making his sugar cookies which I can't make for love or money. He and our DD have the patience for baking, while I can pull a dinner together for 20 or more! But bake cookies? Not a chance. I hope the cookie stamps I bought him work nicely!

I'm doing a little more wrapping while waiting for the book to be thrown at dump's "fixer", Michael Cohen. He entered the courthouse a short whild ago with his wife, son and daughter. Likely their last time together for a few years!

Have a beautiful day, everyone!
    Whatever our days will be, we're not heading to jail for 5 years or so!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Damn these cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies! I can't get a frigging thing done around here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Damn these cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies! I can't get a frigging thing done around here!
    Awwwwww....you're such a softie, you little mush-ball... But I agree...nothing gets done unless it's done near a tv....

If you watch Christmas Encore, it was filmed here, and that restaurant in the first scenes is where we meet with our DD for lunches...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Dec 12th, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Day 12 of 24 done in the ddp yoga advent challenge. Half way to the end.

Went to the food bank today and it was busy. This is what I managed to get with my 15 points.

Just wanted to show what I can typically get. Oh and it's not on the floor anymore. I put it all away now lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information