User Tag List

Page 731 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha !! @GoJays the man screaming at a spider! I loved that.

So this video clearly is a metaphor ( hmmm, is that the right word? ) for how @Lynn49 feels about the white stuff!!!
    Her and I are both ducks to be honest. I cannot stand the cold wet stuff now.

Today is an effort day for me...must do my physio workout first and then get some acupuncture. Not sure how I will reward myself afterwards, guess it depends on how much actual effort I put into it.
    Stay warm and happy today everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oops! I forgot to post this adorable pic DH found for me and placed on my desktop!!
    Ain't it super cute?

Name:  2802.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  44.4 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Yep, the ducks say nope!
    We got a bit more snow overnight, but all it does is make a slushy mess. Everyone would rather have a good base of snow and that it just be more frozen. At least the fog is gone - I don't ever remember us having it for so many days, and when it hangs around through the day.

Tuesday is nurse day, so I am clean and ready and waiting - I like to have it over with early in the morning if I had my druthers.
    Got my BP monitor yesterday. I will use it right after the nurse leaves to see how close it is to what she gets. Reviewers say it's very accurate. I got the newest Omron model 10 - won't use the Bluetooth, but got it on Amazon cyber Monday for 60, it's regularly over 100. It's over 200 on Well!

Anyhooo... On with brekkie and on with the day!

Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks! Just running off to the CPAP lady. Believe me, EVERYTHING needs fixing!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm with the ducks, @walkonby !

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Yesterday I was taken back to the year my BFF and I lined up at our A. L. Green's store at 6:30am to get a Cabbage Patch doll for our Daughters for Christmas! We each got one, thank goodness! Yesterday our DD told me that our GS asked for the card game, Superfighter. She actually had it in her hand in a mall kiosk, the last one, but wanted to check it out at home to make sure it was appropriate for him. It is. She had already checked WM and BestBuy, none left on line or in store...so, at 5pm I offered to head to the mall to see if it was still there, we were already dressed, since we were out already....so off we went, nope it was gone. Mastermind? Never heard of it. Chapters? Every card game but that one. We came home and I headed to the computer, found it on amazon.com and just about ordered it, but looked again, and @walkonby , BoardgameBliss in Scarborough had ONE left, so I grabbed it! They're sending it out today, so fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas! Walks, I even considered asking you to pick it up at the store and Purolating it to me!! But of course I couldn't bother you with that, you're busy enough. So! My excitement for the day! Our GS asks for so little, I we made it our mission to get that for him. Yay!!

What excitement is on your agendas today? @walkonby , those ducks? They had me laughing out loud! Even made my Hubby laugh because he can certainly relate not only me, but also Jenny to those ducks! How they all turn at the same time? Priceless! @GoJays , I'll be sending that spider one to our DD....she always yelled for her Daddy when she saw one.

@Natalka , good buy on that monitor! I hope it works brilliantly for you.

Ok! On with the day! Have a great one, everyone!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Went to a late 9.40pm screening of bohemian rhapsody last night. The movie was good and was done about midnight. In a few minutes I'll do day 4 of the ddp yoga advent challenge where you do ddp yoga every day until Christmas Eve. Hope that goes well. Also a package my friend sent from Amazon Fri. Canada Post sent an email saying it might be delayed. However as of 10am it says processed at the main Mississauga hub. Hope that means it's moving along.

Everyone have a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Went to a late 9.40pm screening of bohemian rhapsody last night. The movie was good and was done about midnight. In a few minutes I'll do day 4 of the ddp yoga advent challenge where you do ddp yoga every day until Christmas Eve. Hope that goes well. Also a package my friend sent from Amazon Fri. Canada Post sent an email saying it might be delayed. However as of 10am it says processed at the main Mississauga hub. Hope that means it's moving along.

Everyone have a good day.
    @cabmonk , we've all done quite a bit or ordering on line, and almost every time have received a "delayed delivery" notice, only to have it show up the next day or two! I'm pretty sure you'll receive your package on time.
    Best of luck with your yoga challenge....I sure do admire your dedication to your diet and fitness!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks, my friend in Vancouver is also doing ddp yoga and asked if I wanted to do the challenge with them. I said yes of course let's do it. There are almost 300 people in the challenge. they draw a different beginners and intermediate ddp workout every day until Christmas Eve. You don't have to do that exact workout but that is the goal. As long as you do something every day and stay consistent. Like I told @walkonby my butt is definitely firmer from doing the ddp yoga lol.

As for the package I'm not worried just thought it was funny to get an email at 2am lol.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

My package from Ottawa sent by Canada Post just arrived. - the leather jacket for my Nephew. Gorgeous ! It was mailed on the 23. I think the rotating strikes were still on then.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

We came home and I headed to the computer, found it on amazon.com and just about ordered it, but looked again, and @walkonby , BoardgameBliss in Scarborough had ONE left, so I grabbed it! They're sending it out today, so fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas!

Walks, I even considered asking you to pick it up at the store and Purolating it to me!!
    But of course I couldn't bother you with that, you're busy enough. So! My excitement for the day! Our GS asks for so little, I we made it our mission to get that for him. Yay!!
    Oh that makes me kind of sad @Lynn49 because that place is in the same plaza ( well sort of an industrial looking area ) but I used to go to a Natureopath in a medical bldg. there, literally a 6 min drive from my place.
    So glad you were able to get your GS one!!

My exciting day! Boy I know how to live it up I tell you....physio workout, then chiro, then scooting around to the Dollar store, and a few LCBO's ( darn , none of the 3 LCBO's had what I was looking for! and it was no Jedi mind trick I wasn't looking for Droids....hee hee )

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Goodness, @walkonby , what in the world were you looking for at those LCBOs?
    I did a few things today but ran out of oomph, so I'm sharing a couple of mandarine oranges with Jenny (I only get to eat half of each orange!), and watching.....sigh.....a Frank Sinatra special my DH must have pvr'd for me...what a bestest Hubby!

I loved that movie clip you posted! Amof, I love all those Star Wars movies!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you are still here @Lynn49

on the Shop The Block Promo this year to earn the maximum bonus of 2,000 Air Miles, it is more of a challenge ( for me ) to obtain a purchase from 7 different sponsors without breaking the bank so to speak.
    LCBO came out with a new offer starting Dec 3rd for 3 specific brands of wine, the cheapest being $25.00.
    Buy any of the 3 types and earn a bonus 25 AM, but that purchase will also qualifies as one of the seven!!

hey also....for next week's Metro flyer ( starting Thurs Dec 6th ) make sure ( if you have enough AM to redeem ) that you send sweetie DH over to Metro once each day to redeem 95 AM and you get back 50 AM.
    Any item(s) that you want to buy each day that comes to $10.00 you pay for with your AM, and then you get 50 AM right back into your account!!
    FOUR days only though....Thurs. Fri. Sat, Sun.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just bugging you with more pics lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am so jealous! ^^^^ My knees will not let me do that!!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Thread Information