User Tag List

Page 841 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 29339
Like Tree118491Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Sooooo...the first time I saw a horse go by our front window I thought I was having a stroke! Hahaha!!! Nope, seems each classroom in our GS's school is being treated to a 2-horse-drawn wagon ride! Poor horses, though...I always feel sorry for those poor things... It's strange, though...Jenny, who thinks that anything on the street is a threat, doesn't bark at those horses!! She just keeps a very vigilant stare at them until they disappear, and that's it. Very weird.

I've been watching Marie Kondo on Netflix, her "Tidying Up" method of turfing stuff we don't need, and it encouraged me to turf our toaster into a cupboard, lol...since we don't eat bread anymore, there's no sense in that big thing taking up counter space in the corner, so out it came! I also put a few more clothing items in the 'donate' bag....a beautiful magenta crepe draped jacket I never wore, but always thought there's be "a perfect time" to wear it. Well, THAT hasn't happened in about 8 years, so out it went. My DH never liked it anyway when I first bought it. I thought...black slacks, black top, magenta jacket. Never hapened. Sigh..... So I'll head back after lunch to turf more.
    @GoJays, omgoodness, that "bacteria culture" post?! My DH and I laughed at that one, as I said, "Trump supporters"!! But it just hit me that those are the people he's bamboozled, who "drank the Kool Aid". Well, he DID say he loved the "uneducated". Who else would fall for his lies?!!

I hope everyone is enjoying a nice Valentine's Day....if you care at all...haha. I just saw on the news this morning that a great many Canadians could care less about the day...I imagine young people still do, and I'll likely get flowers later but no chocolates this year with our diets, but really....living with him, it's Valentine's day every day. Sappy, eh? But true...

Well....lunch then back to work....DH is at the senior's centre today, so it's a quiet day. And there had better not be any horse-plops near our driveway! Hahahaha!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awww...valentine's day love.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 - If you miss bread, try this:

3 Tbsp Almond flour (just very finely ground almonds)
    1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
    1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
    Pinch Salt
    1 Egg

Melt the butter in a mug in the microwave.
    Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
    Throw it back in the microwave for 90 seconds.
    So delicious.

I have a mug that I got from State Farm that is perfect for this.
    It's a lot wider than a normal mug and shorter so they come out like a soft and squishy muffin.
    Or cook it in a ramekin!
    If you don't like the eggy taste, just leave out the yolk.

And you can toast it

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Just waiting for the mover guy. If I had enough energy, I would 're-shovel out a path past the patio for us to expand our walking (peeing and pooping) range, but once this fellow leaves, I am off on the run to pick up Brother R for our evening's adventures.

Took Tootie to Canadian Tire where I was able to pick up the appropriate light bulbs and nearly appropriate Valentines cards for family. Wasn't expecting to see them today. Then a drive through Timmies for gift cards combined with some chocolate letters they didn't get at Christmas and -Voila! Happy Valentine's Day!

Tootie was pretty comfortable sniffing around Canadian Tire. It wasn't very busy.

I could doze off for my afternoon nap but that can't happen today.
    Got to check the weather for Niagara Falls next Monday and Tuesday. It's President' s Day and Family Day here so the traffic might be a challenge. I can get a rheum (have you been listening) minus the parallel bars for $55 but that's U S and then there's parking. Oh. It's always so COMPLEX. figuring these things out. My brain is crying.
    Catch you later.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Feb 14th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays , thank you, I have a few mug/ramekin recipes for English muffin type breads..I have one using cream cheese that's so good... I split it and fry it in butter to toast it up, use my "jam"...pulverized thawed strawberries with sweetener, and it feels like a decadent breakfast. I also have an awesome pancake recipe using coconut flour, also...nice and poofy..and nope, no coconut taste! Thanks, Hon! If you want any of those kinds of recipes, just check out my "keto" Pinterest board! .. or email me! Happy Valentines day...oh, speaking if which, I whipped up 4 lemon cakes in my ramekins, frosted them with a cream cheese frosting and planted 1 cinnamon heart on each one, lol...hey! At least they're keto! Hahaha!
    I have 2 bags of those hearts here to make cinnamon jelly. Someday...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, how I love cinnamon hearts! I need to ask someone to pick me up a small package. And conversation hearts - the old fashioned ones that start to disintegrate in your mouth, not the newer hard kind.

Well, I did in physio what I did yesterday, and more!!! Once the physiotherapist pointed out a distance she set as a goal for me to walk - I did so quite easily, and a little further!
    It felt so good to do all this, plus having so many genuine cheerleaders here for me, and not just the therapists - then I get comments from nurses who see what was charted, and I even had a nurse stop by who isn't working my section today - just to say how amazing it was, because she heard of all i am doing.

But it took a lot out of me, and I was medicated well this aft.

Hope you are all having a LOVEly day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka ............

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Keep up the great work @Natalka !

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks, all!
    Husband was just here, he was pretty stoked when he heard about all my progress.
    Milan is on his way here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  F5E146CA-CB48-403B-BC5D-E7E8A4C9B088.png
Views: 95
Size:  45.3 KB

Happy Valentine’s Day !! Hope everyone had wonderful day 💕
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks, all!
    Husband was just here, he was pretty stoked when he heard about all my progress.
    Milan is on his way here.
    Natalka..so glad hear about your wonderful progress sweetie ..awesome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech...she has a long road ahead....How's all that paperwork coming along? Can you see over the top of it, yet? Hope it's all going well for you, Screech.
    @flemeth...this is a little late, but you mentioned facial cleansers, and if anyone uses them: I haven't used anything but facial wipes for years and wouldn't change a thing!
    I use these which the younger generation would probably turn their noses up on, hahaha...but they're so inexpensive, I love the "cucumber" ones, with or without that exfoliation side, but it does give a nice scrub, too.

These:https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/equate-...4aAuZ5EALw_wcB
    60 count for $6

These are the refills I purchase...120 count for $8
    https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nice-n-...IaAkDyEALw_wcB

Just fyi....although like I mentioned, young people may want a "real" name-brand, but boy do they pay for it!
    Getting it FREE, however, now THAT'S a deal!! Hahahaha!!!
    Hi Lynn ..ohhhh i.m doing good now with paper work ..at first i was standing but now i can sit and see over it hahaha ..ohhhh this week i should be almost clue up ..then next week public meeting ..then our audit ..then i can catch up on 2019 things ..seems im still into 2018 gosh ..i’ll Get there soon ..have wonderful night ..so im trying catch up on so much here .ill get there once lol ..tomorrow we have our kids valentine social tomorrow night ..so its busy busy time around here .take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Thread Information