User Tag List

Page 699 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A long day yesterday for us...DH and our SIL to and from Orillia for their new trailer orientaion and inspection, me at my girlfriend's, a little craft shopping, lunch, then crafting. Thank heavens our DD made dinner for all of us! Dh and I got home at about 7:30, we collapsed into bed at 8:30!
    So of course, I'm now awake in the wee hours.
    The kids go to the island this morning to open the campground gate for the delivery and hooking up of the new one and removal of the former one. Busy days.

Well it seems like you all in S. Ont need to staple down anything that can move out there today with those strong winds! Stay safe out there and have a great day, everyone!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Ladies. Aren't we just the bunch of early birdies today...some more than usual.

Rainy and miserable out.
    Stay dry and comfy everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Jays, the banana meme made my head hurt!

Good morning, all!

My brother-in-law made it through his operation well - honestly that was part of the worry because of his heart, let alone why they were doing the operation which was to fix the aorta in his abdomen.

My sister sounded much relieved last night once he was in recovery and resting, and she sent me a quick message this morning.
    He is in a special unit at a fabulous hospital, so I know he is getting good care.

Yesterday, my son's best friend, with whom he works, cut deeply into some fingers with a sawzall. Ew. Being a mechanic is a very dangerous profession.

Winter has come here with no mercy! Glad I don't have to go out.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yeah I am not gone yet, realized I didn't post my health news.

The physiotherapist had to cancel yesterday because of vehicle problems, so rescheduled for today, late afternoon so my husband can be here.

Right after, nurse Shane called to ask if he could come for my checkup a day early. All was good, BP was near my normal. He disagreed with the nurse practitioner, who thought I had positional high BP (forget the medical term), because it didn't change at all when I stood.

Before I was weighed, I warned him I had a REALLY good appetite over the past week, and hadn't been careful at all about what I had eaten (except minding the salt). He said even if I gained, it was okay since I had lost so much over the past month.
    Well, I lost a pound in the last six days. I am just going to stop guessing...

Nurse Shane then told me of a big change, I would no longer be getting nurses from the Seniors First team, but will be getting district home care nurses. He said it was good news, as there are others more ill than me who need the specialized program more at this time.

Actually the only good news about that is I get to keep the doctors from the program, so I am glad of that.
    I sure will miss the nurses from the program, as well as the specialized team approach they have. Shane said I may still see him, as he is 3/4 time with the Seniors program, and the other 1/4 with the district.

Still and all, I cried after he left. I felt very cared for with this program!
    There is nothing wrong with regular home care, though, it's just that what I have had was special. They are an awesome team!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! That banana post just shows why we need quality teachers and also how computer setups are dictating how we speak! Aaargh! "Don't do that Dave," said HAL. "Yes, do that, Dave!" said I.

I guess Mother Nature is encouraging me to get the rest of the things off my patio even though they are wet, or they might wind up in Kansas with Toto!

@Natalka , I am glad that you have moved down the list of needing specialized help,but don't hesitate to report issues, if they come up. I know how vulnerable it makes you feel when you lose well qualified and dedicated advocates and caregivers. We are all sending hugs and healing powers your way.

@Lynn49 , that was a jam-packed second day after the time change! No wonder you fell into bed at 8:30 which your body still thought was 9:30.

Don't wear yourself out woman, there are Christmas shows to watch!

Well, funny how one task leads to another- I still have to get caught up on yesterday. Tootie gets her "wash and cut and fluff-up" today. She looks pretty bedraggled what with the rain and muck and general dishevelment of daily life.

See you later, folks.

Keep truckin'!

I am holding my breath about what's going on in the States.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good day, everyone!!

Still wiped out from yesterday, so a quiet day here, and yes, @avoncallingu , I'm already down one Christmas movie today, and I suspect there'll be another one this afternoon!

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Oh...and just to keep you all in the loop...here's a suble reminder:

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yip yip! Yahoo!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    It's back on, but shipping is seven bucks!
    Newfiescreech and kool_105 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ryan Reynolds cracks me up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    It's back on, but shipping is seven bucks!
    Yeah!! Nothing free about this sample .. Canada post on strike ..so when will we receive these sometime 2019 lol 😝
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good day, everyone!!

Still wiped out from yesterday, so a quiet day here, and yes, @avoncallingu, I'm already down one Christmas movie today, and I suspect there'll be another one this afternoon!

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Oh...and just to keep you all in the loop...here's a suble reminder:

Ohhhhhhh Lynn ..not 49 days left .. i got soon get things in gear around here ..my life is like roller coaster ..December is going be sooo busy around here .. Our Seniors Christmas Party for community, then Kids Christmas party and planning for Christmas party and lunch with santa and treat bags ..goodness gracious how am i suppose get myself ready for Christmas..Mmm i need maid or someone help out ..im getting tired just thinking about what i need do in 49 days time .
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

kool_105 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  B893024C-6935-485C-B441-98917515A579.jpeg
Views: 109
Size:  54.7 KB
    Natalka, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Natalka very good news about your BIL's surgery. I sensed the sadness in you saying goodbye to Shane and others on that team who have been there for you, but moving UP the health ladder is a good thing. before long you may just find a connection with the new caregivers.
    @avoncallingu Unlike you I have not made any attempts to nail down or remove stuff from the back or front, so if items get lifted and fly away it'll be my own fault. @Lynn49 crazy how one day of kicking up yer heels has left you exhausted? Apparently you can no longer PARDY HARDY!!
    ha ha ...

Made up an all veggie clear chx broth....feels right with this dreary drizzly weather we are STILL having.
    @Newfiescreech you are like a spinning top with all your volunteering. I'll bet you will somehow find enough time to get Christmas in gear. As for me? I will procrastinate until the very last minute.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Natalka very good news about your BIL's surgery. I sensed the sadness in you saying goodbye to Shane and others on that team who have been there for you, but moving UP the health ladder is a good thing. before long you may just find a connection with the new caregivers.
    @avoncallingu Unlike you I have not made any attempts to nail down or remove stuff from the back or front, so if items get lifted and fly away it'll be my own fault. @Lynn49 crazy how one day of kicking up yer heels has left you exhausted? Apparently you can no longer PARDY HARDY!!
    ha ha ...

Made up an all veggie clear chx broth....feels right with this dreary drizzly weather we are STILL having.
    @Newfiescreech you are like a spinning top with all your volunteering. I'll bet you will somehow find enough time to get Christmas in gear. As for me? I will procrastinate until the very last minute.
    Ha Ha Ha !! Yes ..i do normally get lot done but i have push and kick my arse last few days before Christmas..i get so burnt out and i just want hide away from everyone..but noooo that does not happen for me ..there’s always someone that fines me LOL 😝 ill get my break i guess when i fly to Ontario for 5 days LOL then look out when i reach home again ..everything will be starting come at me ..hopefully if everything works out this weekend ... its going be nonstop with baking cookies and cakes ..one wants dark fruit cake , another wants light fruit cake ,and my son loves gumdrop cake and my mom loves cherry cake and ohhhh i love apricot and raisins cake Mmmmmm so this one will have be debate this year ..either kill my diet and eat cake or say bye bye apricot and raisin cake for this year LOL ..not sure on who will win this one ..diet or cake hahaha ...ohhh walkonby you will be already ..i will still be wrapping gifts until late Christmas Eve .
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Thread Information