User Tag List

Page 749 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat-pain in upper abdomen and chest says -phone 911. Especially with high bp.

No snow here but cold and SUNNY!!! Yay!

CPAP lady is going to order me some cotton liners which will separate my skin from the mask.

Found my "blue shirt" for my brotherB. There is a very nice fellow who runs a clothing outlet in a little town near here. He always has the best top of the line clothing at incredibly low prices. He has developed MS, poor fellow, but keeps on with his very low pressure, friendly sales pitch. I couldn't help but buy a couple of flannel shirts for my nephews and some socks. He reduced the price as they are for the charity for homeless youth at my BrotherB'school .

They are having a raffle for team shirts at the school. I am very happy to donate an authentic "Rays" shirt that my husband only wore once.

I have a list a mile long to get done today, but much of it I can do sitting down. My toe and hip are giving me major grief today after walking Tootie on very uneven ground. She finally found the exact "right spot" and entertained me with her enthusiastic "Victory" dance thereafter.

I have to pick up a parcel today at the post office because I wasn't home when they delivered it yesterday. I ordered a couple of "Spode" Christmas Tree items on sale. I love that pattern. Wasn't really expecting them before Christmas, though.

@Lynn49 -what a sweetheart your GS is! Enjoy his presentation!

@Natalka -hope you have an answer to your discomfort.

@flemeth hope your connection to us gets solved

@Dang er Dan -hope you are having a calm and pleasant day.

@walkonby - nice day to relax-is that on the menu at your house?

@Newfiescreech -hey, busy lady -have you managed any time to put your feet up?

To all other contributors, who I may have missed naming- the final countdown is on.... have a Seasonal Drink of your choice and toast the day- only 3 more days until the solstice when the sun will start climbing back up again!

Have a great day, everyone!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Like many others here, I am concerned for you @Natalka , but it seems you contacted the Dr. and got the attention and all of the other care givers that visit you. Lets hope they hatch a plan that fixes that BP and the other pain you are having.
    You were so right.....on top of everything else who needs to be sick? Hope things improve.

I got " that call " this a.m. out of nowhere...." the Dr. wants to see you wrt the last test you had " GULP!
    They had one opening and I took it. Turns out it was good news...I mean why not just say that on the phone?
    He was also pleased with my progress in the weight loss dept.

Time for lunch now...actually had a real hunger pang today. ta ta for now!
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Go to
    ZebraCoupons.com!
    and use the
    HOLIDAYS2018
    code to order your
    Free Mail to Home Coupons!
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Like many others here, I am concerned for you @Natalka , but it seems you contacted the Dr. and got the attention and all of the other care givers that visit you. Lets hope they hatch a plan that fixes that BP and the other pain you are having.
    You were so right.....on top of everything else who needs to be sick? Hope things improve.

I got " that call " this a.m. out of nowhere...." the Dr. wants to see you wrt the last test you had " GULP!
    They had one opening and I took it. Turns out it was good news...I mean why not just say that on the phone?
    He was also pleased with my progress in the weight loss dept.

Time for lunch now...actually had a real hunger pang today. ta ta for now!
    @walkonby , I'll be on that diet after Christmas, dreading it, but hopeful that I see even half the results you have so far! How dramatic, that phone call! Honestly, don't people know we think the absolute worst when wd get them?!

@Natalka , how are you this evening?

We visited with the kids after our GS's Christmas concert, and our Daughter mentioned that a parcel that she's still missing is one of mine, that it crosssed the US border on the 14th, and didn't it arrive just then by Purolator?!! She wanted to give it to me then, and although I protested, she said it was just a "fun" one, and that I should have it NOW. Turns out it's a blanket with "This is my Hallmark movie watching blanket" from etsy!! How cute! And naturally she's right, it's perfect for right now.

Anyway...relax this evening...the madness will continue tomorrow!
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Nat-pain in upper abdomen and chest says -phone 911. Especially with high bp.

No snow here but cold and SUNNY!!! Yay!

CPAP lady is going to order me some cotton liners which will separate my skin from the mask.

Found my "blue shirt" for my brotherB. There is a very nice fellow who runs a clothing outlet in a little town near here. He always has the best top of the line clothing at incredibly low prices. He has developed MS, poor fellow, but keeps on with his very low pressure, friendly sales pitch. I couldn't help but buy a couple of flannel shirts for my nephews and some socks. He reduced the price as they are for the charity for homeless youth at my BrotherB'school .

They are having a raffle for team shirts at the school. I am very happy to donate an authentic "Rays" shirt that my husband only wore once.

I have a list a mile long to get done today, but much of it I can do sitting down. My toe and hip are giving me major grief today after walking Tootie on very uneven ground. She finally found the exact "right spot" and entertained me with her enthusiastic "Victory" dance thereafter.

I have to pick up a parcel today at the post office because I wasn't home when they delivered it yesterday. I ordered a couple of "Spode" Christmas Tree items on sale. I love that pattern. Wasn't really expecting them before Christmas, though.

@Lynn49 -what a sweetheart your GS is! Enjoy his presentation!

@Natalka -hope you have an answer to your discomfort.

@flemeth hope your connection to us gets solved

@Danger Dan -hope you are having a calm and pleasant day.

@walkonby - nice day to relax-is that on the menu at your house?

@Newfiescreech -hey, busy lady -have you managed any time to put your feet up?

To all other contributors, who I may have missed naming- the final countdown is on.... have a Seasonal Drink of your choice and toast the day- only 3 more days until the solstice when the sun will start climbing back up again!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Ohhhh avoncallingu..there’s not much time sit and relax around here ..from working all day then to volunteering and December is hard time try relax ..finally got my tree decorated.. last few nights after work i been baking dark fruit cake , light fruit cake ,apricot,raisin and coconut cake , cherry cake ,gumdrop cake ,tonight i change things up start baking cookies , five stars cookies , whipped shortbread cookies ,data squares cookies ,cherry surprises cookies and nougat cookies thats it for tonight..to tired bake anymore tonight,tomorrow night i got to try and finish my baking .plus Christmas gifts must be wrapped yet .ohhhh i still got lots do yet before Christmas Day comes .
    Natalka, Shwa Girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, it's after nine here - and I suppose I am better. Have not ralphed again - had a few bites of fruit mid afternoon, a ginger cookie around six, and a half bowl of chicken noodle soup just a while ago.

I had a bit of a snooze this aft.

Dr. will call me tomorrow, she was way busy today.
    I know if something goes really wrong, to call.

Thx again, everyone, for your concern!
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Yes, will talk with a Dr after lunch.

Nurse was here a long time, my BP is still high.

OT called, will see her Thursday. Talked with PT just now.

Being sick sucks on top of everything else

Thanks for all your good wishes!
    Sooo sorry to hear Natalka your not feeling well ... I hope and pray that everything will turn around for you sweetie..keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  695ED3CF-B96D-46B0-B838-6FCE844D01B4.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  103.9 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! That blanket sounds perfect, @Lynn49 !
    My BrotherB's fundraiser made $2000 for their sister school in Tanzania. What a great and giving community!
    @Newfiescreech you are a baking MACHINE! Where do you get all your energy?
    @Natalka I am glad you are feeling somewhat better.
    I am finishing watching a Hallmark movie and then off to bed. I am going to get my hair done tomorrow -what colour should I add this year? Purple worked well last year but it lasted until Easter. I want to get something a little less permanent. My friend gets sparkly extensions -they are fun and very temporary.

The heroine of this movie looks a lot like Nicole Kidman.

Christmas Calendar. Doesn't anyone comb their hair in these movies? Scraggly, half curled hair seems to be the style.

Speaking of "Calendar" - I got my milk calendar today in the mail. And the "Grand Prize Winning Recipe" featured in January is from Chatham - my home town.
    Well, the dishwasher has stopped, the clothes dirtier has stopped. The movie is over. Time for bed.

Good night and God bless! May the angels protect you through the night.(Old prayers)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    @Natalka I am happy to hear you are feeling much better.
    I have been up for most of the night with a headache think I am coming down with with some thing, not too happy about that because I was planning to go to NY on Friday. for the holidays if I don't feel better I will be at home .and spend the Christmas holiday with my DH family and may be Go for the New Year's Eve to my family.
    Want to go out and get a few little thinks to put in my Girls stocking.
    There is a Christmas sing along at the School that I volunteered at today so was planning to attend now my plans is up in the air.
    Hope everyone have a great day today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks! That blanket sounds perfect, @Lynn49 !
    My BrotherB's fundraiser made $2000 for their sister school in Tanzania. What a great and giving community!
    @Newfiescreech you are a baking MACHINE! Where do you get all your energy?
    @Natalka I am glad you are feeling somewhat better.
    I am finishing watching a Hallmark movie and then off to bed. I am going to get my hair done tomorrow -what colour should I add this year? Purple worked well last year but it lasted until Easter. I want to get something a little less permanent. My friend gets sparkly extensions -they are fun and very temporary.

The heroine of this movie looks a lot like Nicole Kidman.

Christmas Calendar. Doesn't anyone comb their hair in these movies? Scraggly, half curled hair seems to be the style.

Speaking of "Calendar" - I got my milk calendar today in the mail. And the "Grand Prize Winning Recipe" featured in January is from Chatham - my home town.
    Well, the dishwasher has stopped, the clothes dirtier has stopped. The movie is over. Time for bed.

Good night and God bless! May the angels protect you through the night.(Old prayers)
    @avoncallingu that awesome what your brother B school is doing fundraising for another School .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @GoJays ! Good morning to everyone still snoozing!

I'm up early again, no problems, just finally getting good nights' sleeps and really wanting a cuppa coffee.

@avoncallingu , I noticed the same thing about those hairstyles!! It's like if I remove the rollers from my hair and leave the ringlets just hanging there! Scraggly looking, aren't they? I just want to take a brush to their hair! So funny that you noticed that, too. I guess uncombed hair is the style now.

Nothing on our agendas today, which is so nice. Our Daughter mentioned that she may want to put up a framed photo of that well she commissioned in Tigray, Ethiopia to encourage others to perhaps do the same or make a donation to Charity Water.... and knowing how busy she is, I had Costco make various size prints of it. I'm not sure when I'll give it to her....

@flemeth , I hope you feel better soon and can go to NY...this is the best time, at least for me, to be there!

So! I hope you all have a lovely day, that you stay safe out there in the pre- Christmas madness!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Dec 19th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.

Thread Information