User Tag List

Page 886 of 1959 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 884 885 886 887 888 896 936 986 1386 1886 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 29379
Like Tree118557Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hoooooly Kapussssta Peeps!! What an amazing snooker semi final in Llandudno!!! Am totally snookered myself to be honest! Will get some zzzzzz and then another semi tomorrow and then the final!! The UK is a lovely place to be at this time of year!!! Hope all my peepchooks (or is that poopchiks!) are hanging fine here and keep up the good fight you motorcycle babas!!!! Life is grand! Keep smiling y'all!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good day @GoJays !

I was up super early ( before 5 a.m. ) and I should really save this post for later tonight but.....well the Shar-pei doggie is just too adorable!! He is just like a baby!

Enough of that cuteness....I am so mad! I recorded The Good Fight last night as I was just too tired to watch. Get up to watch this morning and STOOPID tv had recorded something called New Amsterdam......argh!!!! Channels need to stop doing this! If is says The Good Fight, that is what should have recorded.
    o.k. I'm over it. Well...sort of I mean I can't even catch it on the computer because it was aired on CBS and I guess Canada is not allowed to watch it online? I won't subscribe to something just to watch 1 episode of a missed show.
    Maybe DH can find this for me somewhere?

A nothing day for me, but will probably head out to get GC's at Sobeys!! ( an Air Miles thing that started up yesterday ).
    That is some nice walking you did in your new shoes @Natalka ! Much like you ( in wishing you could act like a kid again ) I miss things like tobogganing.

If you other 2 gals ( @Lynn49 and @avoncallingu ) get out shopping today, enjoy!! I just spoiled my half decent mood by stepping on my scale....grrr! Same number for days now! Move will ya? preferably down. ha ha

TGIF to all who can appreciate it.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and @walkonby
    It will be a busy day here today . I also would like to do 2 of the Airmiles Mega Miles deal today . So yes and Shell . I am aiming for all 5. @walkonby just ignore the scale pretend you didn’t see the numbers.
    Today should be a beautiful day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

New Amsterdam is a good show but it'seems about to end it's season. Remember when "Seasons" went from September to June and then there were summer re-runs?
    What an oldie I am!

I have an appointment with my podiatrist this morning and poor Tootie is restless so I had better launch!

"Oh to be in England in the springtime." Llandudno is part of my family's storybook.

See ya later!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everybody!!!

Not much to say, not much going on...will hit Reitman's this afternoon...DH is vacuuming so Jenny is hiding in the computer room with me for now.

Enjoy your day!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

omgoodness, @GoJays !! Doesn't it just boggle the mind how some ads and commercials get through any scrutiny at all?! Yep, one of the stupidest ads out there, and there is a lot of competition.

I did visit Reitmans, but only picked up one cardigan, off-white with a couple blue and navy stripes, it'll go nicely with Jean's...formerly $70, paid $14 all in! Also got my nails shellacked in my favourite rose colour...yes, busy day, resting now.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 02:38 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Holy jeebus...the day got away...
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

It was the wind, @danger_dan that blew the day away. It nearly blew ME away. @Lynn49 - I made it to Reitmans and bought the Grey aND also the pink versions of that cosy wrap jacket you were talking about. Down to $22 each which was supposed to be 40% off the clearance price. I don't thing that was exactly accurate but, I thought, a fair price for them. I can wear them in the spring & fall. I like that Hyba line but need to have some cotton content.

I was just snookered when I got home. Took poor Tootie out and honestly, I thought the wind would pick her up! It blew over this enormous winter urn display so there were pieces of evergreen, big pinecones, bows etc. blowing all over the entrance way. It even suckered open the very heavy front glass door.

Must tackle getting my land line connected from Rogers and also switching over my cell phone.

So adios amigos! See you later. If you're going out, put rocks in your pockets!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @walkonby just ignore the scale pretend you didn’t see the numbers.
    thanks for that advice @flemeth
    I was reminded of how " scale watching " and magnifying every food choice has us spinning like tops!
    This hilarious item was emailed to me from a dear friend and I laughed till I peed my pants!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Popping in for a quick hi!

Busy day began with a visit from the occupational therapist just checking in to see where I am at - was I okay dressing myself, washing, etc. I will have more to do with her once I am closer to getting home - more to do with stairs, and logistics of house living again.

Then a visit from a nutritionist, who I saw yesterday as well. We discussed other foods which could give me calcium and vitamin d.

Physio was with an assistant who hadn't seen me in weeks - not since I could go farther than my room doorway. Blew her socks off; I did well, and the shoes are amazing.

Morning was so busy that I hadn't had enough time to do more than wash my face and brush teeth, so after lunch I had a good wash, did meds for skin, and I was pooped. Still did some house cleaning - my set of drawers were a mess. When that's all your worldly possessions except clothes, things gotta be in decent order.

Hope you are all having a Fab Friday!
    Take care!

Thread Information