User Tag List

Page 1063 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 1163 1563 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @GoJays you always makes me smile with your post in the morning great way to start my day. Hope you have a great day
    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning, folks! Juice is getting low. Nice sunny day ahead, it seems.
    Lots to be done with a nice lunch with a friend in the middle. Thanks for the smiles, @GoJays!
    Thank you very much, I'll be performing all week

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning....a beautiful sunny day after that refreshing rain, so I may venture out for a while. I sewed the cutest bag for our GS's little friend at camp and filled it with craft supplies. She told me she likes to do crafts and mentioned only household items, and well....being crafty I have tons of stuff here, so I stuffed the bag to overflowing with beads, ribbons, sparkly glues, glitter, 4 pretty boxes of colourfully printed cardboard letters, sayings, little boxes of washi tape, and more.

She's glued herself to our GS and is pretty much his shadow while were there, and she's a sweet little doll. She lives with her grandparents and has become so close with our DD.....anyway, our GS gave me such big hugs when I told him what I was doing for her and helped me pick out all the supplies.

So yes, off to camp for the long weekend, GS can't wait to start school and us already setting his alarm for 6:45, getting dressed and making himself breakfast, lol.

The kids have a campground golf tournament on Saturday, bussed back and home again so my GS and I will be left to our own devices, off to lunch somewhere, but mostly he'll be with his little shadow.

Well, that was quite enough for a while!!

Enjoy this beautiful day, everyone!

@walkonby , if you go online to the farmer's almanac, you can go to the Canada info for month to month weather predictions, and yep, another frigid, snowy, long winter ahead, in their Polarcoaster predictions.

@avoncallingu , what awful flooding in Chatham! Nice living on a waterfront until the waters rise. The beach this year at camp is half of what it was in previous years; in a big storm it would be flooded as would the rentals along the beach.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Rough evening and overnight. At what point does life stop crapping on me?

Have a great day, everyone!

Name:  facebook_1562086682638.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  26.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 10:56 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Rough night again for me, pain in my right leg kept waking me up. It's just terrible pain, added on to what I already have had, grrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Rough evening and overnight. At what point does life stop crapping on me?
    @Natalka it is clear that all you are requesting is a single night of restful uninterrupted pain-free sleep.....time for me to put in another request to the Man above. ((( hugs from me sent separately )))

Name:  i-am-tired-of-being-single-185685-5.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  53.7 KB
    @Lynn49 What a terrific idea to shower that sweet friend of your GS with some REAL craft supplies that she will obviously cherish! The fact that your GS assisted in the selection of items will provide the 2 friends more opportunity for conversation....can't ya just hear them now?
    He is inheriting wonderful character traits from you....like kindness, generousity, humour, ....I am missing a ton more here....where is my Thesauruses?
    Anyhow, she will probably make something for YOU with those items, so be prepared.....ha ha

Terrific day so far....stayed as true as I could to my green tea only.....right up until 4 p.m. and then I ate an entire BAG of Gai Lan ( Chinese broccoli ). Just chopped the stalks and stir fried them in a wok, added the leaves at the end to wilt.

Did anyone else tear up a little watching that tribute to Josh Donaldson before the game last night? The fans still adore him and miss him too. I think we threw him off his game with all that LOVE as he bare handed a ball near 3rd base and tossed it WAAAY over 1st base! Also he was 0-4 at bat.
    Tonight he'll probably hit a couple of HR's to show us all he still is The Rainmaker!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I always say it's "a prescription repeat".....what nonsense that a mere receptionist has the temerity to ask such a question!!

Anyhoodles...a giggle for you!

There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.
    I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this guy handled it.
    A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.
    The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
    'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
    The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '
    'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
    The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
    The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.
    The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
    'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.
    The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'
    'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.
    The waiting room erupted in laughter...
    Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose....(yep, sure are) 😉

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great day today! Checked out a new local pub for lunch! Wings were yummy and beer cheap and cold! What else could one want in a watering hole! I'll be baaaack!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 05:42 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OH, thanks @walkonby ...I picked up a few more trinkets, girly jewelry, stickers, etc this morning for her..the little thing's had a time of it unfortunately, otoh, thank heavens for such wonderful grandparents! She's 8 and our DD says she'll probably be their future DIL!!

So here's a story .... I admired a little plastic ring she was wearing and she said, " (GS) put it on my finger. I made him. Are we married now?" Hahahaha!! Poor muffin...I explained to her that no, she's not married, that she'll have to wait until she's finished university, has a career...then she can get married.

As to the kindness in our GS's heart, our DD has instilled that in him from day one....I may have contributed to it a bit.
    So here's another one for you: When he was a little tyke he was about to step on an ant on purpose and I stopped him and said he shouldn't do that, that all creatures have a right to be alive and free,, etc...well didn't his Mom kill a spider in the house weeks later, and omgoodness, she got a verbal lashing from him for being a "murderer" of all things!! Lololol!!!

Yep, life is interesting around here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Really hoping that you are able to get a good night's rest @Natalka

Love that craft idea @Lynn49 , so nice of you to put that together for her

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  53695112-29B4-42EC-81A9-5887E9B3DA45.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  20.0 KB

to cold outside for the beach tonight..i can’t believe summer is over all ready ..I’m not looking forward to winter ❄️ coming..i’m With Lynn.. I just might go in hibernation ..when first snowflakes falls ❄️ ..yes !! I HATE WINTER 🥶.. I HATE SNOW ⛄️ too .Gee ! Am I repeating myself about winter .enjoy last few days of summer folks .. accord to what i’m Reading ..it’s going be another cold 🥶 🥶 🥶 winter again.Time move off the Rock and buy house on the beach where it’s so warm .
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Really hoping that you are able to get a good night's rest @Natalka

Love that craft idea @Lynn49, so nice of you to put that together for her

WOW !! Go jays seems like you have lots of trouble brewing there , Nooooo iPad and no Vodka...that’s hard situation to be in huh ..have a wonderful Wednesday night take care
    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m sorry for all your troubles @Natalka hope you have a good night tonight.

Tomorrow is my last spin class of the week. After that is lunch and groceries with my aunt. I want to go look at some jeans at Walmart. Also saw a nice sweater at boathouse that was on sale lol who am I.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Tomorrow is my last spin class of the week. After that is lunch and groceries with my aunt. I want to go look at some jeans at Walmart. Also saw a nice sweater at boathouse that was on sale lol who am I.
    @cabmonk I am curious....what sorts of comments has your Aunt made regarding your amazing new body?
    For sure she can see you are half your size now. I'll bet she is full of positive reinforcement for you!!
    have a nice evening.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    @Lynn49 - please check your email.
    @Natalka -I am going to put in a few words to the big guy upstairs, too. Wishing you more restful night!

I'm watching the almost last America's Got Talent of the summer. When it's over, the summer's over.😂
    @Lynn49 your generosity and caring in giving that little girl those crafts is lovely!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information