User Tag List

Page 1859 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 859 1359 1759 1809 1849 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1869 1909 ... LastLast
Results 27,871 to 27,885 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went out dancing last night and I had so much fun! But this morning my knee is sore so I’ve cancelled my pickleball game😡
    Getting old means I have to adjust my plans at times. Hopefully it will ease up and I’ll get in an easy walk this afternoon
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning and Happy Bundy Sunday. @sueshe I think the trade off of dancing and having a blast is worth the cancelled pickle ball game.
    I will be searching the freezer to make " something " for tonight's dinner and for tomorrow's work meal for the guys. I know there are many mystery
    options in the freezers, just got to dig them out.

Name:  dinner on Sunday Bundy.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  77.4 KB

Sorry JUST saw this and lost my mind! lol

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SfqFbMyseSs
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Apr 2nd, 2023 at 12:07 PM.
    Lynn49, GoJays and sueshe like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes it is definitely worth the trade off! I play pickleball 4 times a week and lucky if I get out to dance once or twice a month

I love the bunny ❤️
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and flemeth like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Hoping you all had a great day. It should be a beautiful day today to be out . Enjoy whatever you plan to do for the day
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

GS off to school...it's been a while since we've been up at 6am as he was already in the shower, lol....but there I was, making pancakes THAT early. LOL!
    @walkonby, the things people will do for attention wrt that video....no one on earth is THAT stupid! Or am I underestimating humanity again? No...no one is that stupid, they just want to be liked. Stupid nonsense.

+7 today? Yah, I'd like to see THAT!!

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 3rd, 2023 at 09:13 AM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ha !!! @GoJays That smashed up " smart car " ain't looking so smart now is it? All that aside, has anyone ever noticed that really tall and lanky guys
    often fold themselves up to climb into a small vehicle to drive? jeepers! get a bigger car!!

Now, yes @Lynn49 that " stupid " egg cooking video was staged if there ever was a staged video, however, it just hit my funny bone because I have witnessed
    similar cooking practices from those who are clueless.

So....the weather eh? I'm loving it! An indoor day for me but, I placed the 2 beautiful potted Hydrangea plants I bought to give DD at Easter out into the cat house for some sun. Now I find out those are one of THE worst plants that can poison and kill a cat!! Every part of the plant poisons cats.
    Since DD just adopted a wee female feline last month, I will keep one plant here and give the other to my sister who owns no pets.
    Thankfully I can place our plant high up on a shelf in the bay window that DH graciously installed a few years back.
    Our 2 cats LOVE sun bathing on the lower window sill, so I could never have any plants there.

Enjoy the afternoon all!!
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day thread dwellers and anonymous onlookersÂ…been awhile since posting as I live in some kind of a time warp whereby I donÂ’t have or more honestly make the time to post.Yet always glad when I do and even better catching up on the latest!
    Today has been another one of those all seasons in one day it seems.The morning started off cold and I just finished off walking with mild temps and an overcast sky.But yay itÂ’s AprilÂ…time for spring!!
    Sure sign of spring is me taking the cat out back for fresh air and exercise.No leash required as he listens to me and wonÂ’t take off.
    I must be off as time to get dinner in motion.
    Enjoy the week ahead my friends!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

It’s raining here so I will stay indoors this morning . I need some fruits and veggies so maybe I will go out in the afternoon.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!
    @walkonby , I’d completely forgotten that your DD has a cat now…or kitten, since they’re always our babies. Thank goodness you found out about those hydrangeas!

Well, our Easter is cancelled….SIL tested positive for Covid again yesterday, so why take chances, esp when my asthma seems to have raised its ugly head again, and I’m on 2 puffers again. Not a huge deal, we see each other weekends usually anyway, but holidays are still special. Ah, well…..

There’s no sign of spring here, we had +7 yesterday, but back to 0 today and likely more snow tomorrow…this much snow out there is unusual for us in APRIL!!

Have a lovely day, everyone.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning early birdies. I just checked the gas gauge and am delighted there no reason for me to dress into street clothes to pump gas today.
    While walking down the path here were the crocuses all sticking up! A bed of purple in an otherwise drab flower bed. Yeah, it will be another rainy, gloomy day.
    Rats to your cancelled Easter plans @Lynn49 , hoping DS-inlaw recovers quickly.
    It sure feels like coffee o'clock to me now so ta ta until later!
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry Lynn that you plans for Easter are cancelled because if Covid 😡 hopefully you can still celebrate the weekend. Is there an Easter brunch near you that you can attend? One of the golf courses in my town has an amazing brunch every Easter and if I didn’t have guests coming for dinner on Sunday, I would be gathering the family to go. My little granddaughter loves the Easter bunny and she is old enough now to enjoy the event and be well behaved too!
    our temperatures are going to be in the 20’s this weekend so I’ve got an egg hunt planned for the little ones 💕
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 so sorry to hear that your SIL test positive for Covid and you have to cancel your Easter plans. Hope he feels better soon

Thread Information