User Tag List

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree3208Likes

Thread: January 2018 Frugal Chatter (new calendars & spreadsheets)

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have one totally empty drawer in my kitchen now, no more junk drawer as everything has been relocated to its proper place. I decided to donate rather then sell as most of it is small stuff.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Angela _273 -hurrah for more storage! Love the label holders-the kids might enjoy personalizing their own labels if you provide the cardstock or boxboard for them to put their own name or design on for their cubby space.
    @saundyl -the disrespect part that you have to endure when the boys come back home sounds awful. Might a $ tag applied to the cost of fun things (activities and gaming) get their attention when you say it all ends in springtime and they can earn money for those things on their own or go without? I do assume the boys lose the attitude after say two days and do their share of chores at home too. Guess you will know soon what they think when they learn of the engagement unless their father told them in advance?
    They have been surprisingly respectful and very chatty with us this time. Its been such a nice pleasant change from the norm.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Its icky cold here still. I'm all cuddled up in a blanket tonight. This minky soft feeling blue blanket that ever since I got it a year ago my dogs were determined it was theirs. Dragon still thinks that its cuddle time the minute I sit down with it.

Bf did the grocery shopping for Tuesday Wednesday Thursday which was nice. Tomorrow ill get for the weekend.

We've started doing our own bread crumbs...he uses them quite often and he got me a lovely food processor last month that it thrills me to use. Stops the crust waste and saves use 4 something a package.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!!! So happy with the house cleaning last night. One load in the dryer to put away and then need to wash a load of whites which I will put on tonight to be done with it.
    The snow has started here so I'm sure the cold is starting. We are in for a messy day.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s -33, -42 with the wind chill. My before school kids are getting driven to school today, so that means they didn’t come to my house this morning.

Our twins slept miserably last night. I was up with twin boy 3 times, twin girl 2 times, and dh’s cat once. I started the day exhausted, back hurting, hungry, with a migraine. It can get better.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Its icky cold here still. I'm all cuddled up in a blanket tonight. This minky soft feeling blue blanket that ever since I got it a year ago my dogs were determined it was theirs. Dragon still thinks that its cuddle time the minute I sit down with it.

Bf did the grocery shopping for Tuesday Wednesday Thursday which was nice. Tomorrow ill get for the weekend.

We've started doing our own bread crumbs...he uses them quite often and he got me a lovely food processor last month that it thrills me to use. Stops the crust waste and saves use 4 something a package.

I'm always bundled with a blanket while on the couch. In the summer too! My sister bought me a nice new one for Christmas that I will keep hidden from the kids and dog lol
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I'm always bundled with a blanket while on the couch. In the summer too! My sister bought me a nice new one for Christmas that I will keep hidden from the kids and dog lol
    Yes, I’m a blanket person too. I’m currently sitting with an Afghan that we bought at Salvation Army years ago, it was brand new at the time. We have various other medium and small sized blankets in the living room that the kids use and like to play with.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yes, I’m a blanket person too. I’m currently sitting with an Afghan that we bought at Salvation Army years ago, it was brand new at the time. We have various other medium and small sized blankets in the living room that the kids use and like to play with.
    My friends coffee table was a large storage box which she used to keep blankets in. I loved the idea that they could be put away but close by when needed. I don't know she got rid of it I liked it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My friends coffee table was a large storage box which she used to keep blankets in. I loved the idea that they could be put away but close by when needed. I don't know she got rid of it I liked it!
    I might be able to use one of the new cubbies for the living room blankets, but it’s near the front door.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I just bought a new katy spade blanket at costco ( 20.00) my youngest stole it as its soft on her face when sh sleeps.. as she just got her wisdom teeth out.. I will let her have it...

we have gross weather . and the kids are feeling it.
    my frugal success for the week... I used up a bunch of craft supplies daycare wise. I am beyond pleased.. as I have so much stuff... kids are very happy. today we did 3 crafts.. and I have paper car shapes, and car stickers for this afternoon.

my new android box came in via amazon, so we will set that up this weekend, and d a apps night ( m and m meat gc given to us as a gift) and do movies, board games and apps. that just sounds amazing.

tonight I am jsut not sure.
    I need to do some menu planning. please feel free to kick my butt with that . I do so much better when I get it done.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-was productive today vacuumed and cleaned bathrooms, just my homemade soup for lunch -still have a darn cold but the chest infection is gone ,my daughter-in-law just called at 2.00 p.m and asked if I wished to go to Walmart with her and baby cara,i passed spent enough this week between shoppers and giant tiger
    -supper tonight pizza and salad

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    I just bought a new katy spade blanket at costco ( 20.00) my youngest stole it as its soft on her face when sh sleeps.. as she just got her wisdom teeth out.. I will let her have it...

we have gross weather . and the kids are feeling it.
    my frugal success for the week... I used up a bunch of craft supplies daycare wise. I am beyond pleased.. as I have so much stuff... kids are very happy. today we did 3 crafts.. and I have paper car shapes, and car stickers for this afternoon.

my new android box came in via amazon, so we will set that up this weekend, and d a apps night ( m and m meat gc given to us as a gift) and do movies, board games and apps. that just sounds amazing.

tonight I am jsut not sure.
    I need to do some menu planning. please feel free to kick my butt with that . I do so much better when I get it done.
    It was the first full work week for most of us after the holidays so don't beat yourself up too much. I had big plans to meal plan/prep food for week and I didn't do as much as I should have. Next week is a new week!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Recycling hasn't gone out in weeks since the weather seemed to be crappy on garbage day and the one time it was out they missed us! So it is piling up. I have blue recycling bags that I am organizing it in so it will go out for sure this week!
    Garbage can is full too since we have been tossing garbage. It will be put out for sure and a bag at a relatives house if needed since they are away on vacation and we are house sitting.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Recycling hasn't gone out in weeks since the weather seemed to be crappy on garbage day and the one time it was out they missed us! So it is piling up. I have blue recycling bags that I am organizing it in so it will go out for sure this week!
    Garbage can is full too since we have been tossing garbage. It will be put out for sure and a bag at a relatives house if needed since they are away on vacation and we are house sitting.
    Sounds like good planning with the recycling.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$12 pick up just now. I’m glad when people come as promised and follow my instructions...the kids slept right through it.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information