User Tag List

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree2871Likes

Thread: March 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No bigs spendings today I got my chicken stuffed rolls at IGA for 5,00$ reg 10$ I love when I can get those cheap.Used fpc for uncle bens bistro express rice @3,27$ I would never pay that price so glad I traded for some coupons.And a slice of fresh cheese and chicken at marche public-public harvest Have a good evening and night everyone!!! Another trade missed,the coupon was not for trade, oh well I cant get them all!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My Loblaw statue as not really changed to I got your document since 1 week,,,,,,Dad coworker loved the 20 fpcs for whiskas perfect portions I give to her so she asked me if I have more even if the coupon expire the 20 april 2018.I will try to trade for more for her

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Free large 2 topping Domino’s pizza, local contest win. Ham and pineapple, baby cut carrots, and milk.

We’ll go to Mr. Mikes this weekend for lunch. I won free lunch for 2, which expires at the end of March...when the menu changes again.

The storm seems to be over. We don’t have too many snow drifts that we need to shovel. I think I’ll go grocery shopping tomorrow when it is daylight.

This week I received my rebate cheques in the mail. $33.60 from CO51 and $20.30 from Caddle.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Mar 23rd, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I've just heard back from the raisin company. They're offering me a gift package of dried fruits. I'm not sure we could use dried apricots, dates, cranberries, and prunes. I wonder if it would seem ungrateful if we asked for all raisins? Probably.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sweet sparrow why not go ahead and ask you never know
    -saw both girls last night (granddaughters) cara is 4 months old today wow we had pizza at my sons it was a nice visit but I started sneezing and my eyes were watering on the way home -yep a cold which both girls had last week plus my lack of sleep

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have a PC Optimum offer this weekend that say 5,000 points per $50 spent in store this weekend. The specifics on the offer says “For every $50 spent in store after coupons and discount have been applied, and before taxes.” I have seen some people post that they get the points on $50, even though they use coupons to reduce their oop to less than $50. Can anyone confirm this one way or the other? I plan on going to Mo Frills today.

Will I still be able to earn points with my specific points offers (ex. Philadelphia cream cheese, Classico pasta sauce, veggies, etc) in addition to the 5,000pts when you spend $50? The old program allows stacking of points offers.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    A little late posting this as this week has been a bit insane but was able to do a great grocery shop this, there wasn't a lot of fresh food bought but was able to fill in some holes in my stockpile which makes me happy. It actually worked in my favour as if there had of been a lot of fresh food on sales as well my totals would have been quite high and we had enough fresh food on hand to make it through to next week. This week we got:

2 x Harvest Crunch Cereal $1.98/Box + 200 PCO Points/$1 Spent = 800 Points
    1 x Miracle Whip $2.99/Jar + 800 PCO Points/Jar = 800 Points
    8 x Classico Sauce $2.00/Jar + 200 PCO Point/$1 Spent = 3200 Points
    4 x Campbell Broth $2.00/Box + 200 PCO Points/$1 Spent = 800 Points
    1 x Cadbury Mini Eggs $15.99 + 6000 PCO Points (In Store offer) + 600 Point/$3 Spent = 3000 PCO Points = Total 9000 PCO Points

As well we also got:
    24 x Mushroom Soup 2/$1

I know we got a few other things I cannot think of now since we did our shopping on Tuesday.

I am pretty happy with the offers we got and what we were able to stock up on. Our Stockpile is now re stocked on most items, still a few missing but there are still on my list to watch for a good sale.

Not quite sure of a plan for today yet, my house desperately needs my attention but I have to be honest I am not feeling the best, I am on day 2 of battling a sinus headache. I have laundry going but feel like this may be the only thing I get done today as I really feel like I just need a day off.

Have a great day everyone
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We officially received 8.8cm of snow from yesterday the storm yesterday.

Edit: it is already melting outside. It’s supposed to melt during the day until Tuesday. Whatever is left will likely be here for Easter this year.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Mar 24th, 2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am happy.I made a trade for my dad co-worker for 20 fpcs whiskas perfect portion .And I give to the person 6 milk almonds coupons +2 stamps.My dad co worker will be thrilled again!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so happy with my deals today on clothing for hubby ,well his jeans just ripped may make them into shorts if not too short-lolhe really needs pants so off to the bay I dragged him at 10.00(he really hates shopping) a.m we got
    (2) pairs of cotton mens dockers blue and black on clearance 29.99-promo card bay sent me spend 50.00 or more save 20.00=47.78=23.89 each couldn't use any other promo with it that was on this weekend
    (1) tommy Hilfiger plaid long sleeve top 23.85-15%=22.91-HBC points =free plus I had 7.09 left over on this gift card (I converted my points into a gift card so had 30.00 worth of points

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@coupon girl -I actually noticed that the Winners closest to me has a tiny hosiery clearance wall. Saw three different knee high blends on clearance for $5 /pr, down from $7.99. Not much in the way of crew socks is carried by the store-either they are footliner or tennis type socks or footless or regular tights. Interestingly, @Angela 273, there were three black scalloped edge compression socks with an embroidered flower or monkey-$5 each. Suggest you see if your nearest Winners might have something like that! I saw a couple of linen dresses (not much fabric and very wrinkly) for $39.99 that might be ideal for hot weather but other than a denim looking shirt, I did not find the clothes racks very appealing.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ricardo Boutique has a full-page ad in today's Toronto Star-online boutique orders get free shipping in Canada this weekend only.
    https://boutique.ricardocuisine.com/...ce/promotions/

If you want any of the new Mediterranean table things, you have to get them online through this site. I did check Linen Chest's website but did not see any new items listed there (yet).

Yesterday-I did the Easter Egg Hunt at Longos (there's a basket of Easter treats as the prize to win next week). I also did two separate trips, one to return beer bottles from the house and buy a newspaper and to stock up on the 88 cents pasta at Food Basics (made a large tuna bean pasta salad with Italian dressing-yum).

Two nights ago, I did a little raking of small branches and leaves. There's a fallen tree limb needing more sawing in order to get it to fit in the green bin (will try to get it done but the wood is hard in one spot despite looking dry and full of holes). The limb was on the ground for I don't know how long but this week I wanted to know if it was wood or stray cardboard, so I checked.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My spring wish list would love to see three Big Yellow Bags of soil for the yard.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@Ciel Thank you for the suggestion, but I wear medical grade compression stockings. They are thigh high and 30-40mmhg compression rating, which cannot be purchased in a regular store.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hate when I see expired coupons on trade list .. I saw the IGA flyer announcing janes chicken box at 6,99$ with the 4,00$ coupon.!!!!Yes,I might buy a boxe and then another 2 @2,99$ with the coupons.Cheaper than flamingo.lol.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information