User Tag List

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!! With social distanciation and mask my aunt ( my dad sister,my marraine) she called before to ask ,We got her visit to see dad.And they had a nice conversation too!!! He showed her those scarfs....And she given to us,a tourtiere,4 good portions of coleslaw,a big bowl of vegetables soup,some homemade apple sauce and some fruit ketchup,so kind and nice of her!!! A very generous women for sure!!! Now I have to do a cleaning of the fridge because some things behind shelves are expired grr...and I have no more room for storing food..per chance I have place with beverage small fridge in the bedroom(so a great buy) I did not take nap,dad did a 30 minutes one,he said he is not tired but that is ok,well worthed!!!
    Alright that is for me!!! Have a beautiful evening and night!!!
    Tonight I will help to wash himself his scarfs and her legs and chest and bras probably with some ivory soap ( no perfume)
    And me I will take a long hot nice shower for relaxing
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Mar 18th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
    Ciel, crafter and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my free Mini Wheats coupon yesterday & decided to use it right away. Good thing too, because I saw an offer on CO51 for $1 rebate on the new chocolate Mini Wheats. Lucky I got the right kind!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Oh what a day, I was up just after 5 am and started working.

At 8 am I ran out to No Frills and did our shopping, I was home within 30 minutes and got everything plus more from my list. I am happy with my shop except for my Mushrooms. Last week I did not grab mushrooms at RCSS as were $4.97 which I thought was their regular price, I have only bought them their on sale. Turns out there are now also $4.97 at No Frills. The Price is what it is but kind of annoyed as the ones at RCSS looked way better than the ones I was able to get at No Frills.

My No Frills did not have a limit on the Butter, there was no sign on the shelf or bunker. I asked at Cash and was told the store limit is 20, I did not need 20 but I did grab 4 more unsalted and 2 salted, they are already in the freezer.

Mom had to go drop some papers off today, after she left I went and cleaned the Bathroom Floor and the Stairs to the main floor, they have been swept and I used the Swiffer Wet to "mop" them.

Well I was doing the floors Mom called her car was making a horrible noise if she could get an appointment could I come get her if she dropped her car off. She got an appointment so I had to go pick her up. I was around the corner from our accountant so I dropped off my taxes to be done.

Because of this little hiccup both of us missed lunch so when we got home we were starving so we just pulled Homemade Taco Meat from the freezer and make Nachos. Not what I had planned but it worked, it was quick and easy and on the table. Higher hopes for tomorrow's dinner.

I am super tired tonight, think I need a night off. I do have some work I should do but might leave it for tomorrow morning, I think I am too tired to be accurate.

Have a great night everyone
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    Can a spritz of Febreze solve this problem without damaging the puzzle?
    No i tried that and it doesnt work ,it leaves small bubble dots on the puzzle .
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Needed to get out tonight so returned the 2 pairs of running shoes as DS said he doesn't need them as he has 3 pairs on the go. Ok fine.
    Then went to No Frills to check out the asparagus deal. Buy 4 bunches at .99 each (pm Foodbasics as price at NF is $2.47 each) and received 4000 pc pts back. It worked! Going back tomorrow for more as it's my oldest fav (mine too) so we will be eating it all week!
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Its a cold out . Will wait until the sun is up and then go for a walk
    Its hard to find deals now . @Frugalbigmama great find on the asparagus
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A good very ealier morning to all of you!!! So earlier,still dark outside.I Went up to bed very earlier after my hot shower,this is why I am awake but I will return sleep,TGIFl!!! I pl
    List for the marche public is made(basically meat,cheese,dessert,bread,cookies and pastas) will be a litle bit costly but so worthed .Quality of products i s amazing and the people are kind!!! With all the things I will purchase the grocery will do it maybe monday.-11 degres this night outside,
    Dad will wash himself with a bathroom clothes this morning or tonight and want to go to take a small walk..it is to soon i think and he have difficulty with the stairs,Have laundry to do too
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    WOW @Frugalbigmama , my No Frills would not allow that Price Match it would be rejected because my store sells Asparagus by the lb not by the bundle.

Mom was going to go into Food Basics on her way home yesterday but since I picked her up we just came home. She said something about maybe going today we will see. I am not worried either way we have enough food on hand.

I need to start thinking about what I am going to do this weekend, I SERIOUSLY need to Meal Prep this weekend. I did not do a proper Meal Prep last weekend just a few things here and there and we felt it all week especially when it came to lunch. I did not pre cook any meals last weekend and our meals early in the week did not have any leftovers which left us no lunch options.

I am thinking after work today I might go on Pintrest and see if I can come up with some freezer lunch options. Things we can just pull from the freezer and heat when we do not have leftovers for lunch.

This week has been a bit of a struggle we have all of this food in our house but with nothing prepped and having busy days our meals were not take-out but they were not our best meals and I need to turn that around for next week.

Have a great day everyone. Looks like a nice day here, the sun is shining which is nice to see.
    Ciel, coupon girl and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    WOW @Frugalbigmama, my No Frills would not allow that Price Match it would be rejected because my store sells Asparagus by the lb not by the bundle.

Mom was going to go into Food Basics on her way home yesterday but since I picked her up we just came home. She said something about maybe going today we will see. I am not worried either way we have enough food on hand.

I need to start thinking about what I am going to do this weekend, I SERIOUSLY need to Meal Prep this weekend. I did not do a proper Meal Prep last weekend just a few things here and there and we felt it all week especially when it came to lunch. I did not pre cook any meals last weekend and our meals early in the week did not have any leftovers which left us no lunch options.

I am thinking after work today I might go on Pintrest and see if I can come up with some freezer lunch options. Things we can just pull from the freezer and heat when we do not have leftovers for lunch.

This week has been a bit of a struggle we have all of this food in our house but with nothing prepped and having busy days our meals were not take-out but they were not our best meals and I need to turn that around for next week.

Have a great day everyone. Looks like a nice day here, the sun is shining which is nice to see.
    No Frills is selling the bundle since that is part of the promotion. Maybe yours didn't get it or it was sold out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning and TGIF!!!! Hockey tonight and tomorrow night So eating dinner we make to time it ready for the start of the game with my honey. A perfect night

I just ordered on Flashfood a greek salad ($1) and a brocoli slaw ($1) so I told my guy to make his mashed potatoes for dinner tonight since he has been craving them. and we will have asparagus and he made a batch of vegetarian meatballs. Sounds like a great dinner to me!
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning so chilly out .decided not to walk .

Made a batch of muffins ,craved a sweet item .

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Happy World Sleep Day! Yes, it's is a day...

Tomorrow, Spring!

Ms. Sunshine is out on this cold day. I will go to make a few photo prints and send two in a card for a relative for the afternoon mail.
    Got about halfway through e-book on Spark
    Joy by Marie Kondo. I need more joy in my room, that is certain!

Online I am seeing indications that Hamilton may be heading for lockdown but when? I can spend time outdoors if libraries have to go back to holds pickup only. Cherish your public library access if you can enter your branch still!

Disney Store at Square One mall in Mississauga is closing within 4 days' time. Hope no one on SC is stuck with Disney cards waiting to be spent...
    coupon girl and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Guess it is fitting I let myself sleep in until 7 am this morning if it is World Sleep Day LOL
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just went to No Frills and grabbed 4 more bunches of asparagus. For dinner tonight and dropping off to my mom and in-laws.
    Also got a club pack of lean ground beef reduced and received personal offer PC pts. Its wrapped and ready for the freezer for tacos down the road.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just called oldnavy/gap and got $5.43 credited back to my credit card ,a few items went even cheaper from my 2 orders .
    JadeAngel, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information