User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2021 -Spring is there-!!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Glad to see that folks are getting their shots. I got my Pfizer yesterday and no side affects yet, probably because I have enough other issues to keep me occupied.It seems from other posts that everyone responds in a different way.I hope and pray no one has any bad side affects.
    Used my 95 free air miles with purchase to cover me buying a rotisserie chicken from Sobeys. Made my own potato salad and improved my recipe by nuking rather than boiling the potatoes. Drawback is that I didn't make it early enough in the day for everything to mix well and cool down. However there is a German Potato salad that one serves warm so I am good.
    Have a great evening everyone!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Up early, still extremely tired, again life kicking my behind or the shot not sure but it is what it is. I got up at 5:30 even though I wanted to back to sleep so I could get this day started.

I am hoping today can be one of those get all the things done type of days, knock out what I need to at work plus get some stuff done around the house.

I need to do some serious meal prepping this weekend, I have been slacking off lately and we are feeling it. I need to get back on track as the week is jus so much smoother when Meal Prep is done.

Lots to get done but, I can get this done, time to focus and get it all done.

Have a great day everyone
    Giseledta and coupon girl like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning!

Had to get rolling earlier then normal to drive DS to his best friends house. His besties Dad is helping him put brakes on his car. What a nice guy! Both parents are really nice people.

Last night I cleaned the kitchen and put on 2 loads of laundry. Had DS take up his clean clothes from the laundry room. Will take up my stuff tonight since is should all be dry. Love hanging stuff right on hangers when I can!

Have a great day everyone!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Oh no -it is garbage day and we have high winds ,i have picked up twice so far mine and neighbours blue bins -ahhhh.

Time to vacuum today ,have a load of towels in dryer .

I was talking to sister-in-law last night(hubby older brother's wife ) as she hasnt gotten her needle yet (next week) she is 64 then i get the dreaded comment ,oh i didnt want the astrazenica one so i waited .People just get out when your age group comes up -i feel like telling them.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Apr 30th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Oh no -it is garbage day and we have high winds ,i have picked up twice so far mine and neighbours blue bins -ahhhh.

Time to vacuum today ,have a load of towels in dryer .

I was talking to sister-in-law last night(hubby older brother's wife ) as she hasnt gotten her needle yet age(next week) she is 64 then i get the dreaded comment ,oh i didnt want the astrazenica one so i waited .People just get out when your age group comes up -i feel like telling them.
    What can ya do @coupongirl " Stubborn is as Stubborn does! " ( which is the more polite version of saying this )

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took the step to create the May 2021 Chat thread as our normal creators are away:

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/443454...summer-canada/

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Today has been a bit of a challenge think I am feeling some after effects of getting my shot, I am super super tired. I needed to get up often and move around to stay awake.

I cut up all the bread I got on my grocery haul for Mom to make French Toast Cups, I cut up more Romaine -yet again I proved, if it is cut up I will eat it, if it is not I skip the Salad.

Tonight dinner is Homemade Pizza so I prepped everything when I needed to get up and move around.

I am hoping for a big Food Prep day tomorrow, I really need to get back to Meal Prepping. The last couple of weeks I have slacked off and we have felt it. I have a bit of a plan but will finalize my plan tonight. I also need to back to Meal Planning. I have been not myself lately and it is showing, I am slacking off. This is the week I get back on track, I have a house full of food, so many dinner options it is time to be back on track.

Good News there has been no take-out, although I did have pizza in my back pocket if we were not feeling well after out shots. We feel fine so now we are having homemade pizza.

Off to make my weekend plans, lay everything out so I have a plan I can work from.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$275.58 April total savings
    Coupons used - $99.27
    10% off Tuesday - $20.69
    PCO - NF - $20
    Air Miles - $110
    Contest wins - $22.19 - Pizza Hut
    Found money - $1
    Tim Horton’s Win - $2.43
    coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I cut up more Romaine -yet again I proved, if it is cut up I will eat it, if it is not I skip the Salad.
    Have you ever considered using Romaine (or regular lettuce) in lieu of bread?

I got the idea from A&W's protein option, whereby they replace the bun with lettuce wrap for hamburgers. I do it often for lunch with various luncheon meat, fish, or other patty. That way, I don't need to cut anything.
    Angela273 likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread Information