User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Favorite Coffee?

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

What is your favorite coffee at the moment?

Mine is Saltspring Island Coffee and it is pretty good, but probably not worth what I pay for it. Although I don't mind paying more for great coffee...It just has to be more than pretty good ;-) So I'm thinking of switching, I just don't know what to try next!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the results so far

SC's Top Coffee Picks:

Jacobs Kronung - from Germany
    Helmut Sacher Deluxe - from Austria
    Helmet Sacher Viennese blend - from Austria
    Starbuck's French Roast
    Folgers and Folgers Dark
    Gloria Jeans - from Australia
    Lavazza Qualita Rossa
    Tchibo coffee - from Germany
    Van Houtte:
    Van Houtte Belgium Chocolate
    Van Houtte whole bean Kenya
    Van Houtte Columbia
    illy - from Italy
    Just Us (Ethiopian)
    President's Choice Whole Bean
    President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast
    Canterbury (Ethiopian Harrar)
    Ethical Beans (Rocket Fuel or Lush)

This thread is currently associated with: Lush
    Last edited by Autumn7; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Jacobs Kronung from Germany. Dh loves the instant, I prefer the ground. We also enjoy Helmut Sacher Deluxe and Viennese blend (lighter roast) from Austria. I've never seen these at chain grocery stores here (even though Kraft owns Jacobs). When I visit my mother in Toronto, I stop in at the importers and pick up 6 months worth.
    CSLT, r0c0upons and Autumn7 like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

nothing fancy, Starbuck's French roast does the trick for me

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

We're more basic - Folgers dark is awesome!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Gloria Jeans coffee from Australia! glad I can buy the k cups!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When my sister worked at Starbucks we used to get her free coffee (a lb per week!). For the most part, it was too strong for me, but my husband enjoyed it...I think that's the reason he has so much hair on his chest!

We switched to Lavazza Qualita Rossa which you can get at Superstore. It is very good as well. It comes in whole bean and pre-ground; the pre-ground is very fine just to let you know. We have also bought Tchibo coffee - it is from Germany. The Exclusive one is quite mild.

These days we are drinking Van Houtte because I got some killer deal at Extra Foods when they were clearing it out, and I had coupons too! It is very mild. Try the VH Belgium Chocolate flavoured coffee...hmmm.

The one brand that I would never buy is Maxwell House, bought it many moons ago and the husband commented that it was like drinking "sticks and twigs". I would like to try the Italian brand illy, but it sure is pricey!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Jacobs Kronung from Germany. Dh loves the instant, I prefer the ground. We also enjoy Helmut Sacher Deluxe and Viennese blend (lighter roast) from Austria. I've never seen these at chain grocery stores here (even though Kraft owns Jacobs). When I visit my mother in Toronto, I stop in at the importers and pick up 6 months worth.
    I like the Jacobs Kronung, too! I am going to look for the Helmut Sacher the next time I'm at specialty store.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love "Just Us" Ethiopian, or well honestly any kind of "Just Us". Even though it's our favorite coffee, we don't get to have it often because of price.

We could spend $12 on a small bag of it which doesn't even last a month, or spend $5 on the large tin of maxwell house or folgers which lasts two months. I don't like folgers or maxwell house very much, but can't afford the good stuff.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    When my sister worked at Starbucks we used to get her free coffee (a lb per week!). For the most part, it was too strong for me, but my husband enjoyed it...I think that's the reason he has so much hair on his chest!

We switched to Lavazza Qualita Rossa which you can get at Superstore. It is very good as well. It comes in whole bean and pre-ground; the pre-ground is very fine just to let you know. We have also bought Tchibo coffee - it is from Germany. The Exclusive one is quite mild.

These days we are drinking Van Houtte because I got some killer deal at Extra Foods when they were clearing it out, and I had coupons too! It is very mild. Try the VH Belgium Chocolate flavoured coffee...hmmm.

The one brand that I would never buy is Maxwell House, bought it many moons ago and the husband commented that it was like drinking "sticks and twigs". I would like to try the Italian brand illy, but it sure is pricey!
    illy is amazing. honestly it is worth the price just for a treat mmm
    Yoyosang likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I like Folgers, usually because I have coupons for it! I prefer a milder roast.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love the whole bean President's Choice brand. It's the one where you pour the amount you need yourself.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the darker the better! I love Starbucks French roast.

But if I don't have that (it gets a bit pricey and I drink ALOT of coffee), I usually get President's Choice West Coast Dark roast--which isn't as good but it does the trick.
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Canterbury coffee -ethiopian harrar is my favorite
    ....just be happy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post

OOHHH!! I just bought 3 bags of that for the first time from RCSS, I do not know if paying $4.00 a bag for 280 grams of the flavoured ones is a deal, but I figured IF I was going to try this coffee, I would use the 3 x $2.00 off coupons to do it.
    I got Butterscotch, Irish Creme and that Belgian Chocolate one, but so far these days I am in major " Tassimo mode " so I just put the VanHoutte bags in my freezer for now.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm really liking Ethical Beans Rocket Fuel or Lush right now. They're some of the best coffee that I have ever tried and I've had almost everything on the shelf LOL!
    Natural Giveaways - Feel free to check out my blog for more coupons, giveaway & freebies!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information