User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1587Likes

Thread: February 2023 Frugal Chat

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My pco offers this week all suck....per chance I saved 4 .....
    Skippy, harbie, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    My PCO offers are bonkers this week. Last week I had the 10000 points if you spend 100.00 and I did not come close and this week I get 15000 points if I spend 150.00. But I have an offer for oranges and they are on sale this week so that’s a win in my books.
    @lilo0003 I had an offer last week for spent $75 get 7500 points I was not even halfway there since I am trying to used up what we have at home. I also don’t have any good offers I was saving my Royale tiger towels for a good hale for months now guess I will used that at No Frills since I have coupons
    Skippy, harbie, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    My PC Offers are not bad but do not line up with the sales. Again this week it looks like Food Basics for the win with what we need.

Was up just before 5 this morning so I got up and got my morning started. I have a lot on my plate right now and sadly, my biggest to-do I am waiting for other people to do their part, they have said they are behind but will not give me new timelines. So now out of pure frustration, I am trying to teach myself and do my part without help because the final deadline is not changing and each week they do not do their part is one less week I have to do my part and I am starting to panic.

Plus, now we have put a new system in at work. We have to create 3 goals for ourselves to work on throughout the year with check-in points and I need to work on those so I can submit them.

I need to take this weekend and tackle my house, I have fallen a bit behind on my cleaning schedule and want to take this long weekend to get caught up. Plus if I get everything on my shopping list, I will have some prep to get done this weekend.

A lot going on but I am feeling good, I feel like if I stay focused, I can get this done.

Happy Thursday
    harbie, barbis9, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

lol!!! @flemeth one of my PC offers this week was earn 22,500 points wys $250.00 !!! Our family never comes close to that even during major holidays and full on restocking!
    @SassyAshley that " exercise " that your work has put in place now where you list 3 goals and follow up with updates sounds like more work for no pay!
    I wish you all the luck with this and just hope it doesn't trigger a stress attack.

My DS knows that exercise very well, they have had that where he works since he started. He has always hated it.

My 3 goals for this year are ( joking)
    1. make no promises to do stuff
    2. tear up to-do lists as soon as I pen them
    3. place my fingers in my ears to avoid listening to people
    Skippy, harbie, Tweets77 and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning!

Add me to the list of work stress. Already at 14 hrs overtime this week and today will be another long day. But I know it will get done I just hope it is before 3pm tomorrow for the long weekend.
    Thankful for the lasagna I whipped together Tuesday night because we lived off it yesterday! Was nice to just cut a piece and heat up and eat. It was even better the next day!!!
    We have been loading the dishwasher as we go because there is no time to do dishes this week.
    Nothing getting done at home just focusing on work but at least we have the long weekend to look forward to. Get some stuff done and have a little fun.

Have a great day everyone!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@walkonby , I actually do not mind this as it is replacing our old system where we had to rate ourselves which stressed me out. For me, goals are easier because for me it is projects I have to complete which are more did I get it done or did I not vs asking me things like "how flexible are you?" "Are you organized?"

@Frugalbigmama , 14-hour days suck, I did one of those this week too.
    harbie, barbis9, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning i woke up at 5.00 with an upset stomach ,well i have a cold and stomach bug .Sebastian had a cold when they came on the weekend.

My dear daughter is stressed with work,sebastian is giving her a bit of a hard time .When she has sebastian she is a full on parent doing things with him .On the weekends she is full on doing laundry .This weekend she doesnt have sebastian so she is taking a day for herself a spa day in toronto,i told her she should.

Just doing not much today .I will try a herbal tea with a piece of plain toast .Ahh life.
    Skippy, harbie, JadeAngel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Coupon_girl Try making garlic toast later if tummy allows. Might help with recovery and buttery garlic toast is so good (pounding garlic with a mortar and pestle is fun too)! (Hugs)
    harbie, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucky RCSS shoppers can get Honest Company baby items to limit of 4 for $9.99 each! I checked RCSS' website to see if it shows the diaper rash spray. Could only spot it for $28 freaking dollars on Walmart.ca (third-party vendor; on mfr website it's about $16 US). I have not been able to find product at Babies R Us/Chapters-Indigo/Bed Bath and Beyond. One Youtube parent indicated he preferred the spray rather than the cream for use on baby. I think the product would make a good item for new parents so I am looking for the product.

Meanwhile the digital Fortinos flyer shows a PC Opt offer of 10000 PC pts for every $50 spent on certain baby products! Posted ad in the PC Optimum thread.

BTW the Chapters-Indigo site remains down with yesterday's update posted on the home page. Happy shopping (in-store)if you got the gift card deal this past week at Food Basics/Metro!
    Skippy, harbie, barbis9 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giant Tiger VIP weekend offer Feb 17-19: save $10 off wus $50 or more on clothing, footwear, accessories and other categories. See digital flyer for all details incl. code for online use.

This is amazing! It's a drop down from the prior get $10 off a $60 spend that occurred from Oct 2022 onwards! SCORE for those SCers who have been able to access their VIP accounts after the website update!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tomorrow's Rexall flyer has a 3-day sale: $4.99 U by Kotex feminine hygiene products deal (later in flyer for rest of week, I spotted a $8.99 price for U by Kotex products) on selected products.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Finally finished a project that has taken a very very long time. (Program issues!!!) Such a relief to have that complete!!

While waiting on a reply I decided to strip DS's bedding and toss it in the wash. His bed is made with fresh bedding now
    Now I will motivate him to clean the rest of his bedroom.

Making some Annie's shells for lunch. Will have some now and then the leftovers put in the fridge for probably me tomorrow.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wellwise.ca Feb 18 to 24 online special $8.99 Ensure 6pk shakes!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ceil-thanks for the tip but dont really care for garlic ,only a bit in recipes .

I am feeling better ,had a lemon tea with an applesauce cup and 2 pieces of toast with just a little jam .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I tought my doctor appointement was tomorrow but it was today and I missed..hope to be able to share some explanations not be charged fees and have another appointement...I am so preocuped by school and my behind shedule right now....I did not have a email for the reminder also...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information