User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'm pretty certain there is a tearpad thief in my area and it's starting to tick me off. I've been having a really hard time finding coupons lately and come across empty tearpads more often now than before. It won't be long before retailers start keeping tearpads behind the cash where you have to request them.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Lately i can't seem to find a single coupon only empty tearpads and i know there a coupon thief in my area.I better never meet her or him in the aisles taking coupons,it wouldn't be a pretty sight
    MiaowTheCat and wolfwoman like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I totally agree with you guys! There are definitely some people out there, who think its okay to take whole tear pads regardless of whether they will realistically use all the coupons are not. Couponing is a great way to try out a new product, purchase a product that you might not have otherwise done so because of the price or save some money on a product that you regularly buy. However, what I dont understand is how some people can rationalize in their minds that they are entitled to all the tear pads and the fact that some of these coupons than end up on ebay to be sold is just downright disgusting!! I like to save money just like the next person but not at the cost of participating in unethical behaviour. I'm not saying everyone should only take one coupon, just try to keep in mind that other people out there also want to save money and stop with the hoarding mentality. I guess its pretty obvious from my reply that I too have been coming across completely empty and sometimes partially ripped off coupon holders in the last few days
    Last edited by bc_coupongirl; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 05:42 PM.
    amandalee76 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Perhaps we could collectively come up with some reasonable solutions to submit to the tearpad marketing companies and the stores.

Once we have some good ideas, we could organize to contact the right places.
    Perhaps if the solution(s) are reasonable and they hear it from hundreds of consumers , they would be likely to act.

Potential suggestions:
    - have tear pads displayed behind customer service desk.
    - reasonable limits on each coupon ( ie 3-10)
    Last edited by greencanuck; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I've been couponing since the fall of 2005 and I gotta say that since TLC's Extreme Couponing premiered last year, the landscape has radically changed - and not for the better. I can't ever find inserts anymore (always stolen from the paper) and tearpads wiped clean within a few hours.

I would love to see Ebay ban the sale of coupons (and this putative "coupon-clipping" billing for my time crap). I'd also love to see people exercise a bit of moderation when using coupons - buying 40 mini-bottles of Crest mouth rinse or Nexxus in one go? Really?

If you've been into the groove of couponing as long as I have (and many other senior Canucks on here ), there's no need for hoarding...we know there's always another great sale and another great coupon to come and a small handful is enough to get by until the next round...

Anyway, my point is... this "extreme couponing" is ridiculous. It's a TV show that has encouraged quite a bit of unnecessary gluttony, greed and hoarding
    Last edited by maidennomore; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I have been pretty lucky lately finding tear pads in my area. I have been careful who I tell the location too though. The first time I posted in a group on a different site - they were gone by the next day. This time, I told 4 ppl and I went to the store a couple days later and there were still lots left. I think we need to stop sharing the location with everyone.

I think it is crazy that they are selling coupons. They don't seem to ask much $ though, so with ebay feels, paypal fees etc how do they even make any money? I mean really? It takes time to drive and get them etc.. Seems silly to me.
    peterman and nessa23 like this.
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I would love to see Ebay ban the sale of coupons (and this putative "coupon-clipping" billing for my time crap). I'd also love to see people exercise a bit of moderation when using coupons - buying 40 mini-bottles of Crest mouth rinse or Nexxus in one go? Really?

totally agree
    Would love a referral on swag bucks!!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/peebee1974

Join me on Superpoints http://superpointscom/refer/jaysmom3

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Lately i can't seem to find a single coupon only empty tearpads and i know there a coupon thief in my area.I better never meet her or him in the aisles taking coupons,it wouldn't be a pretty sight
    There's a seller in your neck of the woods.... mind you, I don't see the latest tearpads listed ? http://www.ebay.ca/sch/lovecrystallo...id=p4340.l2562
    Last edited by Tbites; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Oh there is one here too....I went to 7 shoppers in my area and nothing!!! Too funny for my main SDM, the staff didn't even know there was a pad...they wanted to catch them too!!
    couponlovingcanuck likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Its getting totally disgusting. Why do people feel the need to take them all, then want people to " pay for their time to collect them" ha.....I could easily use my own time to collect them if these people would just leave them where they belong......, we all could. I am really upset at these people, we would all like to have the opportunity to take a few coupons.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    Perhaps we could collectively come up with some reasonable solutions to submit to the tearpad marketing companies and the stores.

Once we have some good ideas, we could organize to contact the right places.
    Perhaps if the solution(s) are reasonable and they hear it from hundreds of consumers , they would be likely to act.

Potential suggestions:
    - have tear pads displayed behind customer service desk.
    - reasonable limits on each coupon ( ie 3-10)

Customer Service people would DEF not want to deal with this they have enough on their hands. I know at my work we deal with Western Union, Lotto, Refunds, Chocolate Bar Display, Magazines and that is just a start lol......
    pumpkin9211 likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    There's a seller in your neck of the woods.... mind you, I don't see the latest tearpads listed ? http://www.ebay.ca/sch/lovecrystallo...id=p4340.l2562
    OMG. I have never even seen some of these coupons, but then I guess if someone takes the whole pad most of us will never know they existed.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I know of a few coupon hoarders in my area.. lucky for me I actually know one of them so if I ask she’ll drop some off at my door!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post

I know on this site there is 2 ladies that live in Pierrefonds ,i'm going to do some investigating to see if i can find this person
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Over the last few days I hit 6 shoppers and all the nexus pads were wiped out. I wanted a few but nope, not a one. It has gotten brutal.

I guess people are more desperate than usual.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information