User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They also said he can disguise himself as a man or a woman.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

he does look very feminine. that was one of the first things i thought of.

if he is in europe there is no telling how and when he can be caught. so scary
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I never dated* a mass murder or married one but I'm well aware how to kill and dismember some-one. Though I expect it will be harder than a chicken.

*My sister briefly dated a man who 10 years later killed his wife. It was only when Mr Plod came a-knocking, I discovered he had both mine and my sister's names and addresses in his diary.
    Yeah I think everyone is aware of "how" to do it, but it takes planning to execute something as sick as this. Plus it takes an equally sick person to go through with the whole thing, especially on a human.

I hope they find him soon though because this whole thing is crazy and sick and who knows where he has actually gone to if he uses all these different names and identities like changing his appearance.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok apparently police in Toronto were contacted by a lawyer who watches snuff films and he saw the video and tried to report it and they blew him off. I just heard the gyuy interviewed on the radio.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Ok apparently police in Toronto were contacted by a lawyer who watches snuff films and he saw the video and tried to report it and they blew him off. I just heard the gyuy interviewed on the radio.
    I read this as well..the video was on some site showing this crazy stabbing someone with an ice pick then decapitating him ewww!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i want to know why this lawyer watches these kinds of films.

i don't understand.
    VeeVee, lecale and DaveP like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

He said it was his hobby.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

what a freak
    lecale and DaveP like this.
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

R

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Did any of you see the video while it was still up? Would you want to? Not me.

Well, he's getting what he wanted to and more - infamy and sensationalism.
    Sick puke.
    TaraF, Patty Smyth and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i didn't watch the vid. they have shown small clips of his apt. on the news. that's all i've seen
    R

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

On our local afternoon radio talk show, one of the hosts watched it yesterday - a young female (not that it wouldn't bother anyone...) - boy, did she regret doing it. But as they explained, sometimes media needs to do it for their job.

I watched a beheading back in the day - stooopidest thing I've ever done.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    On our local afternoon radio talk show, one of the hosts watched it yesterday - a young female (not that it wouldn't bother anyone...) - boy, did she regret doing it. But as they explained, sometimes media needs to do it for their job.

I watched a beheading back in the day - stooopidest thing I've ever done.
    Daniel Pearl? I was warned not to watch that and took the advice. That kind of horror is just too much for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the good sense this time to not even try to find the video. It took me a long time to get over seeing pictures taken from the helicopter of Anders Brevik on the beach with a rifle pointed at kids in the water. I love the internet, but sometimes it's just way to easy to see things that no one was meant to see.
    anisa, DaveP and shiningmoon like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Daniel Pearl? I was warned not to watch that and took the advice. That kind of horror is just too much for me.
    Good. I saw it online and stupidly watched the first two minutes. You didnt really see anything at the beginning but I skipped to like the 5 minute mark and couldn't bare to watch any more so I closed it. Have been down for the past day (stupid me knowing I SHOULDNT have watched it!) . I have vowed to surround myself with positivity the next few weeks to keep myself positive with all this crazyness happening in the news lately.. so I dont know why im in this topic now!

I just feel bad all around especially knowing he is still out there. I guess this just reminds me how much evil really is out there and what people are capable of. Scary!
    Last edited by Snow Queen; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
    anisa and DaveP like this.
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information