User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: 100+ of the same coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Expired
    I don't understand how one person can have over 100+ of the same tear pad coupon?Is that a bit excessive or am I wrong in thinking that someone may have emptied a few tear pads? Share the wealth is what I say.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ive been trading like crazy for the minute maid. I was able to get about 10 myself but I have done about 10 trades for more. Ive already used 25 coupons and have about 50 left, just need more room in my freezor......we use it all the time, about one or so a day at least! One of the best deals Ive been able to get yet. Its so worth it for me even to trade 15 coupons for 3 stamps - 30 cans of juice are now costing me less then $2. I guess it just depends on how someone acquires the coupons!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I personally only take max 10 so maybe that's why I haven't done many trades--I only get what I can use where some people have full tear pads and do trades to get other coupons
    couponsbaby likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I don't understand how one person can have over 100+ of the same tear pad coupon?Is that a bit excessive or am I wrong in thinking that someone may have emptied a few tear pads? Share the wealth is what I say.
    No, your not wrong thinking this way, but like i mentioned on another post.. no proof of anything doesnt make it right either. Cant assume they all tear pads to get tons of multiples..some get them other ways.

I choose my battles, and this one is far from being top priority for me..
    sharkie and es89 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have been trading like crazy for minute maid coupons.... but you can bet when I go shopping and use them and get a great deal..... I won't brag about it because it will be assumed I stole them all(coupons I used)
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Jun 7th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^ and thats why I do not like this section.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I get tons of Oasis coupons from Allen's cans & even more inserts.. my wishlist is really limited.. I usually get tons of any coupon i'm looking for.. I didn't get any zantac or Minute maid in the store but have gotten dozens of each by trading.. people really need to stop worrying about the actions of others and just focus on their own stuff...
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I get tons of Oasis coupons from Allen's cans & even more inserts.. my wishlist is really limited.. I usually get tons of any coupon i'm looking for.. I didn't get any zantac or Minute maid in the store but have gotten dozens of each by trading.. people really need to stop worrying about the actions of others and just focus on their own stuff...
    Totally Agree!!!!
    gameprogirl likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

How does someone "steal" a tearpad? They have no monetary value and are not part of the store inventory.
    Man Im just happy they don't go to waste!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I have got many many many of the Protain bars thanks to trading, i have some awsome traders that remenbered that I ask for those bars last year and they contact me to trade as well as when I have seen posts of ppl saying they don't want them I ask them for them and if they would like to trade with me .. thats how I get soooooo many .. when it comes to tear pads I personally have seen how some ppl take a bunch at once .. I would say 30-40 and they have even a hard time getting it out of the tear pad ... I personally think is not fair but thats just me .. I never get a chance to get tear pads so .. I try not to worry about it much ..
    etherealone and sharkie like this.
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

i remember one time I had traded about 60 carl buddig meat coupons. All trades!!! and the looks I got at NF's when I cashed those in!!!! LOL
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marteli View Post
    .. when it comes to tear pads I personally have seen how some ppl take a bunch at once .. I would say 30-40 and they have even a hard time getting it out of the tear pad ... I personally think is not fair but thats just me .. I never get a chance to get tear pads so .. I try not to worry about it much ..
    i agree with your statement and that of the OP. I don't think its fair to take so many tear coupons. I wouldn't myself. But, what can you do?

I feel super lucky that we have this place. This site has save me unmentionable amounts of money. Its truly been a life saver.
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I have been trading like crazy for minute maid but you can bet I won't brag as it will be assumed I stole them all
    I'd like to think I wouldn't judge someone for bragging about using the coupons on themselves because you don't know how they acquired them. Sure, if someone has a countless supply of a coupon on the their tradelist I might wonder.......but otherwise I just assume many people....especially those who do trade.....got them through trading. No harm there
    sharkie and amandalee76 like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    You're not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I usually get tons of any coupon i'm looking for.. I didn't get any zantac or Minute maid in the store but have gotten dozens of each by trading.. people really need to stop worrying about the actions of others and just focus on their own stuff...
    I think the OP was focussing on their own stuff? Or the stuff that might have been theirs if others hadn't taken it to sell or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifeEdmonton View Post
    How does someone "steal" a tearpad? They have no monetary value and are not part of the store inventory.
    Shopping carts can be stolen, although they have no monetary value (they don't have a price on them) and are not part of the store inventory (not for sale). It seems that once the coupons are stolen, they do have monetary value, on ebay and trading sites.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealone View Post
    i remember one time I had traded about 60 carl buddig meat coupons. All trades!!! and the looks I got at NF's when I cashed those in!!!! LOL
    Exactly. If you're going to extreme-coupon, it helps to have a thick skin and a sense of humour about other people's reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    I'd like to think I wouldn't judge someone for bragging about using the coupons on themselves because you don't know how they acquired them. Sure, if someone has a countless supply of a coupon on the their tradelist I might wonder.......but otherwise I just assume many people....especially those who do trade.....got them through trading. No harm there
    Whether I take 100+ coupons off tearpads or I trade for 100+ coupons that somebody else (or several other people) took off tearpads, doesn't it amount to the same thing? Either way, I've got 100+ tearpad coupons in my hot little hand.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

This is not directed at anyone - this is just my personal view..
    If you take the amount you can use, thats great. If you take a couple extra for people on trains thats great.
    The point is the people use them. Coupons aren't going to get any younger sitting in our binders and expiring. If we are mailed coupons that we can't use from mailing lists etc; why not run a train? If someone is asking for a tearpad coupon, why not run into the store and pick them up a couple?
    I'm not saying to grab a bunch of coupons when you see them, and I'm not saying not to.
    But what I am saying is please try to use the coupons that you pick up, or pass them on. The garbage has won to many coupons as it is, from my own binder! I'm trying to prevent this by running trains..
    We are smartcanuckers and we need to work together! We're all here for the same reason! To save $$$$$$$$!!!
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information