User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Trade Rules

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Copied from main rules thread here

Trading on Smart Canucks

• Smart Canucks Inc. is not responsible for your trades and does not offer any kind of guarantees or warranties on trading. Smart Canucks Inc. cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses or damages that result from trading.
    • The terms and conditions of any trade is up to the users involved, however, we urge users to use their common sense in setting trade values and deciding if a trade is fair.
    • Smart Canucks Inc. does not endorse the trading of cash, paypal or Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points. Please read the Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Terms and Conditions more details.
    • You may have one trading account per household (exceptions can be made with Trade Mod's approval but too many people scam saying the other user with negs is their aunt/cousin/imaginary friend etc)
    • You may have three threads maximum in the Coupon Trading Section, please expire threads that you no longer need.

Name:  expire.PNG
Views: 1382
Size:  3.9 KB
    • You may have a maximum of 10 trades or trains occurring at any time.
    • Used stamps may not be sent as part of a trade unless both parties agree before confirming the trade. (This includes stamps that appear uncancelled by the post office).
    • If you are asking a member with a low trade rating to send first, please let them know that this is a condition of the trade before confirming.
    • Remember to use the rating system after a trade.
    • If there is a dispute in a trade that you cannot resolve between the parties involved, you may contact the trading moderator. The trading moderator can also change trade ratings for you if left accidentally or when the issue has been resolved if you would like to change it to neutral or positive.
    • Retaliatory negative ratings are not allowed and will be removed.
    • The only place that you may post on the forums about issues with trading is the Blacklist Thread (found here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/103028-...cklist-canada/) which also includes a list of members who are not allowed to trade on Smart Canucks.
    • While Canada Post advertises that mail should take a maximum of a few days across the country, please keep in mind that mail does on occasion take weeks and traders should exercise patience in trades and keep this in mind when trading soon to expire coupons.
    • You may bump your trade thread once every 24 hours regardless of whether it is on the first page or not.
    • You may not ask for Random Acts of Kindness (RAOKs) nor post about losing all of your coupons.
    • Gift Package Trains may not be run without the approval of a trading moderator.
    • Remember that the report button is there for a reason, pleases report any problems you see.
    • Any person taking part in a trade or train should have their own account so feedback can be left
    • Trains containing items (package trains) costing more than 4 stamps to send require approval from the trade or train mod

This thread replaces these stickies
    Used Stamps not to be sent
    Trade Guidelines
    Trade Thread Limit (3)

Clarifications

- one or two issues with trades does not mean someone goes on the blacklist. I know of many good traders who went through 'blips' due to personal issues or local CP issues. The blacklist really is for people who are scamming etc. A negative is often enough to stop people trading with them so feel free to leave honest feedback. Even if you leave a positive after a replacement, you can say it is a replacement or took a while in the rating (obviously if sent late, not if CP just took weeks to deliver)

- I have said this before and will likely say it again but please ignore CP's guidelines on how long mail takes across the country. We all know it can take much longer. Generally you should allow at least 2 weeks for envies to arrive before contacting the person (unless you see others mentioning issues here) and confirming they sent, have your correct address etc. You should also allow the person to replace a lost trade with a fair replacement before leaving a neg

- For trains, the time between the send date and last date to receive should also be at least 2 weeks, it is unfair to have traders send coupons on time to be excluded from the train and wait weeks to get them back on a return to sender sticker when the time allowed for mailing was set much shorter than reasonable.

- Trains should also have clearly stated rules when traders join it, I received a number of complaints of trains with lots of rules added later or dates / number of coupons to be sent etc TBD. It is not fair to change the rules after someone joins then leave them a neutral when they leave the train because the rules are unfair but you put aside coupons for them
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Jan 14th, 2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Highlighted some rules
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thank you FallenPixels!
    I've seen how slow canada post can be sometimes, so I completely understand this:
    While Canada Post advertises that mail should take a maximum of a few days across the country, please keep in mind that mail does on occasion take weeks and traders should exercise patience in trades and keep this in mind when trading soon to expire coupons

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Fallen, our previous thread also had info about PayPal, and cash, they were not allowed at SC...but trading for GC was OK. Thanks.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will add those
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Bumpage!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

ok - nicely done FP!
    BUMP

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Thank-you for this post!
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have updated the Pkge Train Sticky Guidlines
    FallenPixels likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

too many people are bumping their trade of coupons more than once a day

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

[I am new as well I can't seem to post. Can you tell me how to do that I type in all my coupons to trade and then my wish list it keep going back to my password which I have to keep editing and then nothing appears on line. Any thoughts?

[email protected]

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

bookmarking!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quick question!! For people that are holding auctions that are expiring soon (the day it ends) is it ok to bump a couple times or to say there is a new bid? I have held a auction and bumped it and within a couple hours before the auction has ended its on the 2nd page or further..

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Wow, trade threads were update to 10 allowed per user?

And they can bump 10 per day?

That explains why I have to mark the entire forum as read on my mobile just to try & read anything else.. ugh

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hi I'm new and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if not please forgive me. Can we trade coupons that have been printed off the internet? (eg. websavers) I've been looking for the answer to this question but can't find it.
    Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bman&ryguy View Post
    Hi I'm new and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if not please forgive me. Can we trade coupons that have been printed off the internet? (eg. websavers) I've been looking for the answer to this question but can't find it.
    Thanks
    Did you ever find the answer to this question? I have been searching every where for ananswer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information