User Tag List

Page 413 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh My Goodness, graces mommy! What an ordeal for you little one to go through - first being so sick and then the doctor. Geesh, what bedside manner.

I'm glad to hear they figured it out, hopefully the newest meds clear things right up!

Sending you and yours hugs and prayers! Merry Christmas!
    Lynn49, gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    so, this morning i woke to my daughter having yet another fever and a severe rash from her head to her toes. like, her entire face was red like she had a really realy bad sunburn all over. we took her to an urgent care clinic and found out that she was having a drug reaction and that it was NOT a viral infecton ontop of her severe ear infections. and that her stomach pains were being caused by the medication. now that we've stopped it hopefully this 3rd med. will start to clear things up or it's I.V time.
    So sorry to hear. I hope it clears up soon, poor girl.
    Lynn49, gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    i know this probably goes into the rant section but sometimes that section gets out of control...
    when i had dd1 to a local hospital yesterday for the 3rd time, i had told the dr that telehealth had told me to get her to the hospital for fear of menengitis. to this, the dr basically laughed at me and said' this isnt menengitis, if it was, she'd be a vegetable. if she wasnt a vegetable she'd be dead'. he said this IN FRONT of my freakin 4 year old daughter who, 2 months ago, had to deal with a friend dying. i mean, seriously wtf? the look on my daughters face with fear was enough to make my stomach turn. i told my dh this and he was talking to a co-worker about it and this same dr also made an inappropriate comments to him when he was there 2 weeks ago. i filed a complaint with the hospital today and she said sshe'd look into it. hopefully this does not fall on deaf ears. my MIL mentioned it to her friend (who is a mother of a dr up north) and she said i should contact the college and complain.
    what a jerkoff. no compassion what so ever.

ok whew, had to vent. so mad about this ignorant dr!
    Today's Low Point for Humanity...sorry you had to deal with that .....person.
    gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

That is crap!! I would complain on all levels
    Some people just don't think at all

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Back from the concert... it was in French so I didn't need to concentrate on it..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Today's Low Point for Humanity...sorry you had to deal with that .....person.
    And Honey, if that were me, and my child, I'd be on the phone with your (I can't remember what they're called) but the head of doctors in your town, province or whoever you can call and file a formal complaint against this bug!
    Honestly! They get out of med school and lose all their sensitivity to real people and their very real problems!!
    I would NOT for a single moment stop complaining until he was brought to a board to answer your charges and you received a letter from his governing body on what the repercussions for that crap of a human being will be!!
    UGH!! What a stupid little man!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's so gross of him to have done that - and the complaint should be to the College of Physicians and Surgeons - you can complete a form online.
    Glad you put in a complaint at the hospital!

http://www.cpso.on.ca/policies/compl...t.aspx?id=2092

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, I hope everyone had a good evening. I'm rarely on in the evening, let alone so late - it's just before 10 here. My husband went to put a new fan motor in the van, and my son is out to a movie (and yet, somehow he's still posting on FB, lol!).

See you all tomorrow!

cabmonk, gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Friday everyone!
    i hope everyone who has been feeling ill is feeling better.
    i hope that everyone who is taking care of someone ill is remembering to take care of themselves too.
    for everyone who is having their last day of work before Christmas, I hope It goes fast.
    and for everyone travelling, I hope you get home safe and sound.
    be kind and have a great day!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Finally got a bit of snow, not a lot but the kids are excited. Not a fan myself but nice to see the kids so happy.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Starting tonight 3 more nights at work before 4 off for christmas. I placed an order online from m&m Meat shop to pick up at 11am mon morning. assorted macaroon tray, shrimps and bacon wrapped jalapeno shooters for our christmas eve party. Also will get cheese and crackers after work at walmart sat morning.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Packed house here this morning!
    ...<takes a big breath>...Good morning Lola, xox, Abby, Darth, Lynn, Nat, i_forget, annnnnnnnnnnnnd Cabbie...<gasps for air>...

First day of Winter!...and still no snow here
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.
    DANGER

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

morning everyone, thanks for the advice. last night i started looking up the dr that we saw and found that he owns a local walk in clinic here and also is head of the er deparment at that hospital. his ego is probably the size of a house.
    grace is feeling much better, shes started fighting with her sister (a sure sign to recovery!).. her rash has come back but the dr we saw yesterday said not to be alarmed since the previous drug will be in her system for awhile. i looked up the medication that she was previously on and all the things i was telling them about were obvious signs of an allergic reaction to the drug..abdomen pain, unexplained rash, anorexia, lethargy, alterations to taste (kept complaining everything was burning her mouth) so on and so on..

anyways! it's snowing a bit out right now, not enough to accumulate - its like those big wet snow flakes that melt. gonna take all the teachers gifts/class candycane reindeer that we made to the school today. hopefully slip into GT to get those free batteries and head to the dollar store to get some christmas bags and a few little gift boxes. just need to wait for DH to get up around 10. gonna enjoy my coffee and read the paper/flyers. have a great friday gang!!

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everybody! BIG, UGLY white crap dump out there yesterday, so hubby's snow-blowing out there along with so many others, schools are open but school buses aren't running, so I imagine DD dropped grandson off so that she could get some Christmassy stuff done today...she took the day off. And I'm simply hiding.
    I do have a mani/pedi this afternoon, then a planning meeting with an out-of-town couple who aren't getting married until July, but will be here for Christmas...so hubby's doing a surprise for dinner!

I hope everyone gets home from work safely...drive slowly...be patient...you'll get home....

Have a great day, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thread Information