User Tag List

Page 915 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Supper tonight was ribeye with garlic bread, baked potato, pan fried mushrooms, broccoli and cheese sauce. Dessert was homemade Nanaimo Bars.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Will have our family day get together today, easier to accommodate us all. Made up the pork roast yesterday, today made some of those rice paper filled rolls. Now the pic is NOT mine, but mine were filled with baby greens, slender carrots strips, vermicelli noodle, homemade breaded GF chicken breast strips, and drizzled a small bit of the No salt sauces along each before rolling up.

Decided to make just 8 cabbage rolls as the head of savoy was not large, filled with ground turkey, quinoa, fresh herbs and teensy dice veg.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Tonight I'll probably get a med pepperoni pizza from pizza pizza for their walk in only special at $4.99. They also have a 16" XL pizza sundays only in jan and feb for $8.99 but the med is good enough lol.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I forgot to add what we filled the french toast with, it was stuffed with sweetened lemon cream cheese and mix berry jam.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Stuffed french toast, missed breakfast today so having breakfast for dinner.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I forgot to add what we filled the french toast with, it was stuffed with sweetened lemon cream cheese and mix berry jam.
    Oh, and I was thinking bacon was involved somehow. lol Still, pretty decadent way to have French toast Sassy! Nice. I do not eat french toast now ( GF, so cannot be bothered playing with the GF bread) BUT, I used to put ketchup on my french toast before, while everyone here poured syrup over theirs.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm making curry chicken thighs with steam rice.
    hollyquaiscer, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Actually I know quite a few people who put ketchup on their french toast, sparked a huge debate at work (yes this is how we spend the slow season lol, keeps us entertained).

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh, and I was thinking bacon was involved somehow. lol Still, pretty decadent way to have French toast Sassy! Nice. I do not eat french toast now ( GF, so cannot be bothered playing with the GF bread) BUT, I used to put ketchup on my french toast before, while everyone here poured syrup over theirs.
    Tonight was supposed to be pork roast with homemade potato stuffing left over from Christmas (we always make a double batch and freeze some for later), couldn't find pork roast but found like 10 baggies fully of pork chop so now we are having pork chops over stuffing, with a mixed veggie stir fry (got like 10 bags of arctic garden steamer mix for $0.88 a couple weeks ago) with some form of potatoes maybe a Harvest Splendor mix (need to use these up, not something we normally buy but got a couple packs for free) or a roasted with carrots. With some homemade potato bread (hmmmmmm guess that German and Irish thing is really kicking in tonight)

Slowly but surely we are emptying our freezers.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Had my pizza for lunch instead of dinner and used a coupon to get 2 poutines one reg prices and 1 for $1.00. Ate one now and will put the other one in fridge and hope when I microwave it, it turns out ok. They said I hope you don't mind waiting a few mins because they had no gravy made and needed to make some fresh(well from a mix) but it was nice to get a fresh batch. I even mentioned to the manager about them adding tuna as a topping recently and how I liked it with green olives. He said yeah tuna and green olives is an amazing combo lol.
    walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shepard's Pie tonight! YUMMIE :D
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Upon request from dh we had wieners and beans with m&c.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night we had smokies, with pasta in a rose sauce I made, with lots of veggies mixed in.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Last night I mad a bbq salmon and served it with some brown rice and quinoa and some roasted asparagus and carrots glazed with garlic and balsamic vinegar. Was nice and light, later in the evening we had a baked apple with walnuts and a teaspoon of pure maple syrup on it. I haven't had those in ages.
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Today I'm going to make cabbage rolls if it's not to hot out today, I took the meat out of the freezer yesterday so hopefully it's thawed out. If not, I'll fry it up and just make lazy cabbage rolls, there almost as good
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Coupon Lover Clippin Coupon Mama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Homemade Strawberry Shortcake.....can't wait! Just talking about it is making me very hungry
    Natalka, wolfwoman and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Having chili tonight or for me fake chili. I am not a huge fan of chili so I will have the meat before the beans are added over pasta. With some leftover homemade potato bread from last night.

For dessert (something we normally do not have) homemade cinnamon buns, they are a cinnabon clone with the dough made in the bread machine. They are so good I love love love to dough, it is super soft and has amazing flavour.
    Natalka, attitash and wolfwoman like this.

Thread Information