Page 87 of 613 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Create an account just for couponing. No real friends to give info about. I feel uneasy about all the sketchy companies my "friends" have given my info to, but most likely it's just age groups and geography
    Good idea, maybe I'll try that ... thanks also to earlier suggestion of 'bailing' once the coupon is given, but that still leaves me with uncertainty about what data they scooped on 'friends' in that time between granting, and removing access. Probably all above board and all, but who knows for sure.

EDIT: well about 2hrs later, I have created a new FB profile, a new Outlook email account, an overly complicated websaver identity... at which point I found out I needed to do a complete new Download / Install of JAVA, and finally .... I have my ONE Renees $1.50 Coupon!! Woot!!
    Question: not to be greedy, but are ya'll able to print two, maybe three, of said coupon? thanks for all the tips and help so far, as I begin this 'couponing gig' ... believe me, any savings will be a huge help.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Fri, Jan 3rd, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Natalka and MrsMer like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Good idea, maybe I'll try that ... thanks also to earlier suggestion of 'bailing' once the coupon is given, but that still leaves me with uncertainty about what data they scooped on 'friends' in that time between granting, and removing access. Probably all above board and all, but who knows for sure.

EDIT: well about 2hrs later, I have created a new FB profile, a new Outlook email account, an overly complicated websaver identity... at which point I found out I needed to do a complete new Download / Install of JAVA, and finally .... I have my ONE Renees $1.50 Coupon!! Woot!!
    Question: not to be greedy, but are ya'll able to print two, maybe three, of said coupon? thanks for all the tips and help so far, as I begin this 'couponing gig' ... believe me, any savings will be a huge help.
    just re-reading this and I thought to myself ... what the heck does this all have to do with this Thread subject ???
    Answer: going back to my Personal offers, and similar to some others who posted ... Renees dressings, are a refrigerated item that is part of this weeks 2,000pts for each $10 spent re personal offers

Spend $10 on packaged salads, fresh cut fruit or vegetables, or refrigerated dressings and dips

Couple that with PM @ Walmart [$3.47], the $1.50 coupon(s), and the fact my wife got Renees 500pts in her weekly personal offers, and since we love these products, I think we can do some serious damage at RCSS this week.
    Natalka, Shwa Girl, MrsMer and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Just one websaver coupon
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

DH just came back from redeeming at RcSS. For anyone in the west who has the personal offer of 400 Pts on cucumbers, field cucumbers are 2/1.00. Good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Websaver accounts are one per address I believe. You can get shut down for having more than one. Be careful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    just re-reading this and I thought to myself ... what the heck does this all have to do with this Thread subject ???
    Answer: going back to my Personal offers, and similar to some others who posted ... Renees dressings, are a refrigerated item that is part of this weeks 2,000pts for each $10 spent re personal offers

Spend $10 on packaged salads, fresh cut fruit or vegetables, or refrigerated dressings and dips

Couple that with PM @ Walmart [$3.47], the $1.50 coupon(s), and the fact my wife got Renees 500pts in her weekly personal offers, and since we love these products, I think we can do some serious damage at RCSS this week.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Can you shop at No frills and get the points that are loaded for your personal use? I've never really shopped there before.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

No you cannot as No Frills is not included in the PC Plus.

What I do is price match No Frills at RCSS to get my points.

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Can you shop at No frills and get the points that are loaded for your personal use? I've never really shopped there before.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Sweet! Thanks Sassy
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep getting point offers for leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, and iceberg lettuce. I think this must be the 5th or 6th week in a ROW. They don't seem to get that I don't want to eat a cold salad in this weather!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I keep getting those too!

I don't want to eat salad when it's -30 either! Guess they gotta push those vegetables
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I keep getting point offers for leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, and iceberg lettuce. I think this must be the 5th or 6th week in a ROW. They don't seem to get that I don't want to eat a cold salad in this weather!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Websaver accounts are one per address I believe. You can get shut down for having more than one. Be careful
    I want to play by the rules in place, so it will be one (coupon) request only from my home address, be it print or mail. thanks for your concern.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally had time to go through the Loblaw affiliated store flyers in my area, ie. Zehrs, RCSS, and Valu-Mart, and the rewards, value wise, are the bleakest I've seen by far, since the program started in early November in these here parts. I guess it was inevitable that they would taper off, after the initial splash of lost leaders, and down right FREE stuff, Pepperidge Farms products being the most recent.

On the other hand, my personalized Offers [ref to graphic Pg 85] kinda rock this week; I used several today, and will cash in on a few more before they expire. I really love that you can buy multiple units of most items, and get the pts on each of them. Sometimes I forget, like I did today, when I PM'd Schneiders Red Hots at RCSS for $1.97, and got 900pts; not sure if coupons exist, but about a buck isn't too bad at all! They freeze well, so was annoyed, I only picked up one pack. Grrrrr. I'm really enjoying the PCPlus Rewards program so far.
    orchidgirl and imagine like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I haven't been getting offers for points for lettuce, and wish that I would as we eat lots of salad, all year, even when it's 30 below.

Only a few of my offers this week for the type of item I usually buy. Most of them were trying to entice me to buy stuff that just isn't going to make it into my shopping cart. I mostly shop the outside edge of grocery stores. Wish I would get points for milk. As I don't, I will keep buying mine at SDM.

I know that points for milk isn't allowed in some provinces, but is allowed in Ontario. Has anyone see points for milk with PC Plus?
    Last edited by super807; Sat, Jan 4th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I haven't been getting offers for points for lettuce, and wish that I would as we eat lots of salad, all year, even when it's 30 below.

Only a few of my offers this week for the type of item I usually buy. Most of them were trying to entice me to buy stuff that just isn't going to make it into my shopping cart. I mostly shop the outside edge of grocery stores. Wish I would get points for milk. As I don't, I will keep buying mine at SDM.

I know that points for milk isn't allowed in some provinces, but is allowed in Ontario. Has anyone see points for milk with PC Plus?
    Hmm you would think that since you always buy salad items, your Plus offers would reflect that. The personalized aspect of the program is really hit or miss.

As for milk, like you, I also buy mine at SDM. Im signed up for their email updates and get personalized coupons every Friday. The coupons are different every week but I find that the coupons are the same, just in random rotation. This week I got 600 points for 4L bag of milk and other times I've gotten coupon for $0.xx off milk.
    Last edited by imagine; Sat, Jan 4th, 2014 at 07:08 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Only for almond milk - refrigerated and shelf stored almond milk.

Page 87 of 613 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Thread Information