200pts for $1 Clementines, Mandarins, Tangerines, Tangelos
    200pts for $1 Onions
    200pts Brunswick Fillets or Sardines
    600pts Raspberries
    200pts for $1 Potatoes
    200pts for $1 Cauliflower
    1000pts Downy Fabric Softener
    800pts Blueberries

Beyond the produce offers, not too much excitement. We don't really buy much in bulk foods normally at our local PC store (Independent) but the offer's attractive so I might take a closer look. Any suggestions there?
    Would love the bulk food offer - I buy quinoa in bulk (so expensive), mini chocolate chips, almonds - easy to spend $20!
    ancarett likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at RCSS today looking around. I got an offer for 2000 when you spend $10 in Cadbury Chocolate bars. I was looking at them in the store...they were $1.67 each with 200 points but then they said a limit of one. ummmmm, really a limit of one, it is not like these bars are going to be free they are still going to be $1.47 each and with the 2000 bonus points they are still going to be $1.15 or so. It doesn't seem like that great of a deal to limit it to one bar and defeats getting the personal offer which I am assuming a lot of people got.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I was at RCSS today looking around. I got an offer for 2000 when you spend $10 in Cadbury Chocolate bars. I was looking at them in the store...they were $1.67 each with 200 points but then they said a limit of one. ummmmm, really a limit of one, it is not like these bars are going to be free they are still going to be $1.47 each and with the 2000 bonus points they are still going to be $1.15 or so. It doesn't seem like that great of a deal to limit it to one bar and defeats getting the personal offer which I am assuming a lot of people got.
    I saw and had the same chocolate bar offer except our prices were $1.98 limit 4 so I got 4 plus one of the big ones to get my fave flavour and the points but they didn't show up on my receipt . PC was awesome with the last points that didn't get added but I hate that I have to keep a strict lookout and now contact them

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I saw and had the same chocolate bar offer except our prices were $1.98 limit 4 so I got 4 plus one of the big ones to get my fave flavour and the points but they didn't show up on my receipt . PC was awesome with the last points that didn't get added but I hate that I have to keep a strict lookout and now contact them
    Well now you both have me curious ... was at our RCSS yesterday, and they have a huge display of bars in a high traffic aisle, and since both my wife and I got the 2,000 WUS $10, I had to stop and take a peek. $1.67, but didn't see any indication of limits, and their flyer doesn't show any.

The problem I have is that my wife gave me a cold stare at the idea of bringing more chocolate into our house, being we have a pretty good stach of Lindt Dark bars from Christmas and a trip to SDM. Do we really need more chocolate? I say YES!!!

Six bars meets the criteria ...$10.02, so as 'scouponer' says the store+personal offer pts brings it to $1.15, which is basically half price. I believe I have room in my freezer for six of 'em. What to do ...what to do!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Jan 11th, 2014 at 06:41 AM.
    Natalka, Zonny, psbudrow and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

^ when the question is "more chocolate?" the answer is always "Yes, please!!!" , lol I keep getting salad offers......I think they are trying to tell me to lay off the chocolate for awhile, lol
    Natalka, dizzyb and HeatherWake like this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    ^ when the question is "more chocolate?" the answer is always "Yes, please!!!" , lol I keep getting salad offers......I think they are trying to tell me to lay off the chocolate for awhile, lol
    Or may be have dessert after salad and skip the entree. Sounds like conspiracy to me . By the way, my store had it for $1.98 with limit of 4. Didn't wanna pay extra $ so skipped that.

I also have orville popcorn offer with 1000 points with is good even for 35g packs. Couldn't find it. Any one knows their pricing? Oh, and 800 points for vim with 250ml size included is looks like a good offer except I don't need any at this time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post

I have have the same offer but mine says not good on 200gm size chocolate bars

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartUx View Post
    This is the 3rd week in a row for the 10000 pts WUS $50 for me...
    Nice! I'm turning green, as I've never had that offer. That offer rivals some of the Optimum program's events!
    Insane likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danni View Post
    I have have the same offer but mine says not good on 200gm size chocolate bars
    I just saw that last night after I posted it. D'oh!!!! Oh well, I guess I need to get more go the correct sized chocolate lol

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

This week I got 3 offers for lettuce. I guess they actually think I'm a purplebunny?

Plus I got blackberries (ick!) for the 6th week in a row. I'm not buying the darn things so lay off!

Also got gross stuff like almond milk, hadad pitas or something like that, yopa greek yogurt (gross), and then expensive items like $10 on pantene, olay bar soap.

So basically they couldn't want me any more to NOT shop at their store.
    Natalka, harbie, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i think it depends on what offer you decide to load onto your card, don't "load all" if you won't use it
    HeatherWake likes this.
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you who get the 10k points WUS $50…have you actually ever claimed it? I wonder if that is why you are getting the offer in the first place.

When they launched the program they had a promo of spend $100, get 20k or something like that. I claimed it back then and haven't received anything similar since. I think this may be why
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

[QUOTE=torontogal12;5783782]Those of you who get the 10k points WUS $50…have you actually ever claimed it? I wonder if that is why you are getting the offer in the first place.

/QUOTE]

I just got 10K for $50 for the 2nd time. Definitely used the first time.
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm still not able to redeem pts for a PC GC. Should I be (able to)? Anybody done this transaction successfully? thanks
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Jan 12th, 2014 at 08:28 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those of you who get the 10k points WUS $50…have you actually ever claimed it? I wonder if that is why you are getting the offer in the first place.

When they launched the program they had a promo of spend $100, get 20k or something like that. I claimed it back then and haven't received anything similar since. I think this may be why
    I used it the first week I got it, just before Christmas.
    Got it again the next week, didn't use that one.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 95 of 613 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast

Thread Information