User Tag List

Page 107 of 613 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Would love to know how SCers are seeing their next flyer offers for PC Plus already. Have checked my account twice today and once yesterday-only saw the bonus 6000pt offer wus $30 in Nature's Food dept. Still have current offers.

Peachykeen-love your Eggo waffles points offer! Wish I get it soon.
    Depends on where you are located. The folks out West receive their offers on Thursday since their flyer week starts on Thursday. In Ontario, the flyers start on Friday (for Loblaws and affiliated stores), so we get our offers on Friday. They are usually added to the system shortly after midnight...I typically log in and upload them as opposed to waiting for their email which comes later in the day.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am in Nova Scotia and our offers are up new on Thursdays. Mine just keep getting worse. I thin it was big flash points to get the card up and running but now all small points offers.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After login this a.m., the usual notice to Load New Offers shows up, so I clicked on it, and the result: ZERO reg offers !! There was ONE "bonus" offer for Kashi ...2500pts wus $10.
    So after receiving around 20 offers (incl 5 bonus) in successive weeks, many of which I could use, an 8week old request to merge my PCPllus and PCFinancial cards finally happened.
    BUT, it wiped out my 21 offers that I had loaded a week ago, and replaced them with Six weak offers. ie 4 were 200pts [=$0.20], I sent in an inquiry and here's the response:

When a PC Plus card is merged with PC Financial account, the offers received in PC Plus account do not exist any more. This is why you are seeing new offers like when you joined the program.
    However, your purchase history is still retained by the system and it takes about 2-3 weeks for the system to reassign data from PC Plus account after a merge. After that time, you should start seeing offers relevant to history acquired from your PC Plus account.
    Thanks for participating in the PC Plus program.

Now this morning, I get Zip offers ... which never happened, even when I first started over 2 months ago. Needless to say, I'm a little grumpy about this turn of events.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got tons of offers this week, also some were special P&G offers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have good offers this week. Every one is for something that I have bought there before, and most of them for items that I buy regularly. And I finally got an offer for some leafy greens It's for the organics clamshell salad blends, which isn't my top pick, but is something that I buy. And after buying 3 broccoli at RCSS last week, I have a points offer on broccoli for first time. I buy broccoli pretty much every single week.
    Frugalbigmama likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

All of our flyers start Friday too. We only have RCSS here. There is no independent,zehrs, loblaws etc. I got my offers last night-Thursday. I have been a loyal RCSS shopper for many years. The way I look at this program is if it is something on my grocery list that also has points great, if not oh we'll. I'm not. Buying something just for points. I am finding over the past couple of weeks my offers are getting better and better. This week I have almost all produce. Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Depends on where you are located. The folks out West receive their offers on Thursday since their flyer week starts on Thursday. In Ontario, the flyers start on Friday (for Loblaws and affiliated stores), so we get our offers on Friday. They are usually added to the system shortly after midnight...I typically log in and upload them as opposed to waiting for their email which comes later in the day.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmalias View Post
    I had the personal offer for 10000 points wus $50.00.
    I spent $70, but I redeemed $40 worth of points, so my offer did not work.
    I read that redeeming does not effect gaining points, but this is not correct.
    Has anyone had the same or different experience.
    This is from the Terms and Conditions - see relevant section that I have bolded
    6. Earning and Redemption Exclusions

PC points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g. water bottle deposit as it is not a purchase), (iii) the purchase of milk in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Quebec, (iv) cash back, (v) purchases made through licensed merchants located within or adjacent to Participating Stores, such as a dry cleaner or a mobile kiosk (note purchases made with a PC Financial credit card at these merchants continue to earn PC points for use of the card), (vi) any other products or services that may not legally be offered in connection with programs such as PC Plus (see paragraph below for more information about pharmacy related transactions), or (vii) any other products or services that we may specify from time to time. PC points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC points. The laws applicable to the earning and redeeming of PC points on prescription, medication and other pharmacy or health care related products and services vary in each province. Other limitations may be imposed by prescription plans. Please see your pharmacy at a Participating Store to learn whether PC points can be earned or redeemed on these types of products and services and whether any limitations apply.

So while points seem to be awarded even if redeeming when they are a specific point amount attached to a specific product, points are not awarded when redeeming with an offer of the "get x points wus x $" type. Others here have reported the same experience.
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My offers this week
    Name:  psplus1.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  pcplus2.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  45.3 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    i would love that offer, the organic milk, eggs, bread, cereal my husband insists on adds up so we would love that offer
    I got that offer as well and the best thing is that it's valid until Feb 20th. So I can wait for some sales before I use it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been printing my offers every week because I don't use a cell phone. I do have a Nexus 7, however and am wondering if that would work in the store. Does anybody happen to know? Thanks.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I've been printing my offers every week because I don't use a cell phone. I do have a Nexus 7, however and am wondering if that would work in the store. Does anybody happen to know? Thanks.
    Can you load offer on your computer? Once it's loaded, it's on your account.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Can you load offer on your computer? Once it's loaded, it's on your account.
    Thanks, engo....yes, I do have a computer, so I can load my offers that way. Trouble is, I forget what they are. LOL I would prefer to avoid using my printer; ink is expensive. And the offers can be complicated at times too. I like things on the easy side.
    harbie likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Meh:

Got
    6000 natural foods $30 minimum (but just bought some stuff so won't use)
    200 pts for $1 on fresh pork (will prob use)
    800 points Tropicana (maybe)
    200 points Yop drink (won't use)
    400 points PC waffles (maybe)
    400 points Campino (never bought these ever)
    4000 Protein powder (I have no clue what to do with protein powder)

And small offers on stuff that I bought last week that I wont' be buying again this week:
    Country naturals deli meat
    Buitoni pizza
    Arctic Gardens
    Lean Cuisine
    Apples
    Raspberries
    Tomatoes
    Blueberries

Still unable to claim my missing points because their site isn't letting me. Dont' want to wait on hold 15 mins like every other time I've called them.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have a Blackberry and they don't have a Blackberry app. If I do go, I just write my offers down on paper. Saves ink and only takes a few mins.

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Thanks, engo....yes, I do have a computer, so I can load my offers that way. Trouble is, I forget what they are. LOL I would prefer to avoid using my printer; ink is expensive. And the offers can be complicated at times too. I like things on the easy side.
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So bummed, last week I had pts for Lunchmate Stackers. But they were not on sale anywhere. Until today! On for $1.99 and could've pm'd plus gotten 500 pts each, but that ended yesterday. Hate when I can't match my sales & pts. Oh well!
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Page 107 of 613 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast

Thread Information