User Tag List

Page 161 of 226 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The week after in our neck of the woods....we'll be busy ferrying our grandson to and from science 'camp'...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have fun things planned like dentist appointment and going to the bank to finalize my mom's stuff . The kids don't really want to go out in this cold lol.
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Who can blame them, Patty!! I've been doing my share of hybernating lately, too...this is going to be a loooong wait until spring...
    ROMEO and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Feel better Lynn.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Is it too late to join?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Is it too late to join?
    It's never too late....you're more than welcome to jump in, and become Losers like us!
    ROMEO, jasperandchar and sun_shine like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    It's never too late....you're more than welcome to jump in, and become Losers like us!
    Yay thanks, I've always wanted to be a loser will post next week for my weigh in
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since surgery, January 24th, I have lost 20 pounds. I'm eating way less, hardly any sugary stuff. Just weighed myself today. I know a weight loss of this amount may not be healthy that fast. I plan on trying to keep it off though.
    Last edited by toban; Tue, Mar 4th, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Having a good week considering it's spring break. Let's see if I can be a good girl for the rest of the week

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've heard quite enough people say: Oh. Well! As soon as you stop "that program" you'll gain all your weight back again.

You're RIGHT! I will! IF I choose to go back to eating like a fat person!

It's not the diet, or whatever program we choose to be on that's going to keep us healthy
    for the rest of our lives. Diets, programs...they're the "how", the "help" that gets us on our
    way, on the road to recovery.
    What we choose to do afterwards and how that story will end...It's all up to US.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Is it too late to join in the fun??

A little about me, about 6 years ago I dropped 70 pounds and managed to keep it off for about 4 years. Then my husband was laid off and over the next two years I managed to pack on 57 of those pounds. I'm happy to report that not only has my husband found a great job but he just got a promotion so all is good again. That's when I realized that stress was no longer a factor and I was only holding myself back so one Saturday afternoon I was flipping through the channels and came across a movie called "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead". Hubby and I watched the film and by the time it was done we both looked at each other and said..."We've gotta do this". Hubby has always been thin but he is over 35 and the weight has slowly started to creep on (although his extra weight was only about 10 pounds).

So February 10th we started on our juice reboot. I lasted a full 10 days on juice only (hubby still ate one meal a day) and not only did I drop 12 pounds but it completely reset my system. My cravings for carbs and sweets were completely gone!! I now drink juice everyday for breakfast and as an afternoon snack and the rest of my days are filled with veggies, fruit, nuts, seeds and beans. Thats it, no sugar, no dairy, no meat and no carbs (ie pasta, rice, bread etc).

I have never felt so good and honestly I never thought I'd be able to live like this. The 10 days of juicing completely reset my taste buds and I truly enjoy vegetables!! I plan on sticking to this until I loose the rest of my weight then I'm going to add in a little protein/dairy, but I don't ever intend on going back to carbs. They were my weakness and now that I recognize that I can be satisfied and healthier without them.

My plan isn't low carb because I can eat any veggie I want including squash, carrots, corn and sweet potatoes and they aren't allowed on low carb plans. I've finally found my new way of eating. I don't crave the foods I used to eat at all and this is actually the first time in my life I've honestly been able to say that. I went to a party this weekend and passed up on everything I used to love including pasta, a cheese platter and cake and wasn't upset about it.

Oh, and I'm down a total of 15 pounds as of this morning and hubby is down 7!
    ROMEO, walkonby, Granger and 1 others like this.
    I love couponing!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Awesome welcome aboard.

I came across Fat Sick and nearly dead also, some of us on here have tried it too. We are all doing our own thing on here that works for us.

It's great that you started your change of lifestyle at a young age because hopefully it will be with you forever.

My favorite juice has become sweet potato and lemon
    ROMEO, walkonby, Granger and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I will have to try out sweet potatoe and lemon, sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Awesome welcome aboard.

I came across Fat Sick and nearly dead also, some of us on here have tried it too. We are all doing our own thing on here that works for us.

It's great that you started your change of lifestyle at a young age because hopefully it will be with you forever.

My favorite juice has become sweet potato and lemon
    jasperandchar likes this.
    I love couponing!!!

Page 161 of 226 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast

Thread Information