User Tag List

Page 140 of 613 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those buggers only ever gave me 600 points on Tropicana!

Those of you with problems, did you also sign up during their beta test in Ontario? I feel like we're their guinea pigs and they've fixed the problems for everyone else and then thrown us out like garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Wow...so sorry to hear about your bad experiences! I don't shop much at RCSS but when I do, I try to buy the stuff with the PC points attached to it. My best was the 60pts for Azami 110g noodle packages for $.38 each...made moola on that...(I know...unhealthy sodium content on them but it's not like we eat them everday....almost...lol). Also like the 20/$1 deli meat (we love Mortadella)...and 1,200/Tropicana juice.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: sp
    avoncallingu, Ciel and kk008 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Again my offer this week is 200 points for bananas, 200 points for Broccoli and 200 points each for some random stuff which I have never bought in my life, probably will never buy. My points never show up anyways and I had given up on them until last week when I saw people were getting really good offers on SC and I called them about the offers and was told, the offers are based on what I buy. I usually spend 40 to 50 dollars every week at No Frill just on fresh fruits and vegetables and pay by PC card so they know what I buy. If the offers were good, I might be tempted to buy something that I usually not buy but for crappy 200 points, I wouldn't.
    avoncallingu and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Yes, bagged potatoes fall under Produce.
    Now if it's bagged potato 'chips', that's something else.
    damn...burst a girls bubble why don't ya!!!

lol

I have some normal offers which are pretty good....
    Rice A roni-400 pts
    all bran -1000 -pts
    becel -500 pts
    and offers on fresh Turkey, pork & beef...

which is odd becuase i've never bought meat there...lol.

I never get bonus offers but probably because I don't spend enough each trip.

ooops I lied, i got this bonus offer:

NEW PC Blue Menu Chicken Noodle Soup
    Includes all varieties of PC Blue Menu Canned Soups 540 ml

300 pts.
    Expires: March 13, 2014
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 04:27 PM.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I'm o.k. with the offers I got this week, but now I will have to scour for lower prices in the other flyers to price match at RCSS to earn those PCpoints. It is a dance and my knees are sore.
    If you have a smartphone or tablet, there is an app called which I highly recommend. It is a flyer app where you input your postal code so it only shows you flyers for stores in your geographical area, AND they have a search function where you can simply type "apples" or "bananas" or "Crest" etc, and it will show you where it is on sale. Then, if you "click" on it, it takes you directly to the spot in the ad where that item is shown makes finding sales SO much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by steph13 View Post
    I have 400 PC points for Crest tp....it is on sale for $1 at RCSS and i have the $1 off coupons........so stocking up!
    Went to RCSS today just for this and Pepsi Next as I have a 1500 pt offer for the Pepsi as well as an FPC. The Crest was nowhere to be found; no signs, no place on the shelf, nothing! They did however have plenty of Aquafresh I didn't even bother asking anybody for it as I was on my lunch break and didn't have a ton of time. Then I go to grab my Pepsi Next, and they don't seem to carry it On my way out (empty handed) I saw that they had all of the Lysol wipes still out from last week's sale with a sign showing $1.45, so I decided to get my revenge by grabbing one of each scent and SCOP'd them all
    Last edited by sun_shine; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 05:39 PM.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    on my way out (empty handed) i saw that they had all of the lysol wipes still out from last week's sale with a sign showing $1.45, so i decided to get my revenge by grabbing one of each scent and scop'd them all

lmao!!!!!!!!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is the Pepsi next any good? I have an offer for 1500 points each. I also have the 3 FPC from the Pepsi promotion but I'm too chicken to redeem them all without knowing if the new flavour will be any good.
    avoncallingu and sun_shine like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

While we're talking about missing points.....
    I bought 2 packs of the PC Free From bacon, and once again, the points I should have gotten (1000 total) were not on my receipt. Got them added when I brought the flyer, item and receipt to CS desk. This program seems to still have a lot of bugs to fix!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    avoncallingu and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yes it's very good. Bought some yesterday to try because I got the bonus offer. I like because it's not as sweet as reg pepsi (which I can't drink, way too sweet) and doesn't contain aspartame like diet. It's only 100 calories too. Of course no pop is good for you but this will be what I buy from now on.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Yes it's very good. Bought some yesterday to try because I got the bonus offer. I like because it's not as sweet as reg pepsi (which I can't drink, way too sweet) and doesn't contain aspartame like diet. It's only 100 calories too. Of course no pop is good for you but this will be what I buy from now on.
    Thanks so much peachies
    avoncallingu likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I like Pepsi Next too and used my FPC for it. I like regular Pepsi but calorie wise my body needs the other lol! I couldn't find the Crest anywhere either but it didn't purchase on me. Figured the vultures had been there before me up to their old tricks.

Missed out on some personal offers as grocery flyers haven't been delivered to my house and I wasn't paying full price.
    avoncallingu and emg like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought reese today. Had the personal offer for 700 points and price matched for 69¢ @ Metro. So tons of chocolate just had to pay tax. To bad it wasn't a no tax event at RCSS. When I left the self checkout I forgot my $80 of change in the change slot. I drove back ten minutes and the cashier had found it and set it aside. Lucky me! Very impressed by the honesty of the staff! Love PC Plus
    Last edited by Klepti; Sat, Mar 8th, 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: clearer

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So we went to Loblaws tonight because DH wanted that Recipe to Riches lobster soup. Holy crap, it costs $4 for ONE serving.

But I'll pay anything when DH actually is willing to TRY seafood. So since I was spending $8 (!) for two bowls of soup anyway, I got a couple more things so I could redeem $20 in PC points. Got the bare minimum, then went to the Freshco across the street where my $80 in other groceries went much further and there was no aggravation. And I feel a lot better about not giving Loblaws more money than I had to

And lo and behold, my 8th trip to Loblaws was a charm! After 7 trips with missing points every single time, I had no missing points this time. There was a whole 200 points in store offer on the Recipe to Riches soup.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: made the post more clear
    avoncallingu, Ciel, kk008 and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    So we went to Loblaws tonight because DH wanted that Recipe to Riches lobster soup. Holy crap, it costs $4 for ONE serving.

But I'll pay anything when DH actually is willing to TRY seafood. So since I was spending $8 (!) for two bowls of soup anyway, I got a couple more things so I could redeem $20 in PC points. Got the bare minimum, then went to the Freshco across the street where my $80 in other groceries went much further and there was no aggravation. And I feel a lot better about not giving Loblaws more money than I had to

And lo and behold, my 8th trip to Loblaws was a charm! After 7 trips with missing points every single time, I had no missing points this time. There was a whole 200 points in store offer on the Recipe to Riches soup.

How much is a serving of lobster soup at your local restaurant?
    avoncallingu likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The one at the restaurant isn't frozen or come in a box and I'll bet 100% has a lot more lobster in it.

Comparing restaurant quality to a box is like comparing apples to oranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    How much is a serving of lobster soup at your local restaurant?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 8th, 2014 at 08:11 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got 11,000 points on my regular grocery shop:

200 pts per pack NN pasta on special this week 75c pack wub in multiples of 4 (with points given worked out to 55c bag!)
    200 pts per tin tuna
    source dessert yogurts $4.98 limit 2 and I got 900 points for each (with points given worked out to $4.08 pack!)
    NN cheddar cheese $3.98 1000 points per pack
    McCain french fries $2.97 400 points per pack
    Cauliflower 200 points/$1
    Bananas 200 points/$1
    Mushrooms 200 points/$1
    Schneiders Smoked Ham (twin pack) $5 and got 1200 points per pack
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 140 of 613 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast

Thread Information