User Tag List

Page 80 of 560 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am sorry if i posted this earlier but just remembered something:

if anyone got sdm coupon "3500 pts for any revlon eye colour" sdm has single revlon eyeshadows for $3.99 and this coupon worked on that eye shadow. This means money maker revlon eyeshadow for us whoever got this coupon.

Here is a pic from google just for the reference. Now run to your sdm!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  9.2 KB
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I am sorry if i posted this earlier but just remembered something:

if anyone got sdm coupon "3500 pts for any revlon eye colour" sdm has single revlon eyeshadows for $3.99 and this coupon worked on that eye shadow. This means money maker revlon eyeshadow for us whoever got this coupon.

Here is a pic from google just for the reference. Now run to your sdm!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  9.2 KB
    Now if the $5 revlon face coupon from save.ca applies to this, then more money in your pocket.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Now if the $5 revlon face coupon from save.ca applies to this, then more money in your pocket.

Yes i know. I wish i had that coupon!
    Cata likes this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    I can't thank you enough everyone. I went to Shopper's after work and purchased the largest bottle of Garnier Fructis conditioner....regular $10.49 for only $1.99. I did 2 separate transactions as I printed only 2 coupons. The cashier told me I could come back tomorrow night and do it again?!?! OMG, is this true? How many coupons can I print? If this is the case, why didn't I join sooner?
    I just did the same AND there was a $1 off tearpad in the store. I got a $10.49 bottle for $0.99!!!! Check for a tearpad before you go back and do it again. I plan on going 2x more this week. My DS just told me this morning he was out of conditioner. I'll have him stocked for awhile

This was also the first time I had a cashier who let me use a manu. coupon with a personal one so I'll be seeking him out in the future.
    Last edited by josask; Wed, Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:39 AM.
    couponhelp, Cata and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@josask ...Great job on the conditioner deal...smart of you to use a manufacturer coupon as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I just did the same AND there was a $1 off tearpad in the store. I got a $10.49 bottle for $0.99!!!! Check for a tearpad before you go back and do it again. I plan on going 2x more this weekend. My DS just told me this morning he was out of conditioner. I'll have him stocked for awhile

This was also the first time I had a cashier who let me use a manu. coupon with a personal one so I'll be seeking him out in the future.
    HAHA I do the same. Only go shopping when my favorite cashiers are there, Head Cashier even gives me my coupons back so I can use them again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry everyone but I am asking again because I don't believe I got the answer (if I did, I apologize), how many personal offers can I print off? I don't see a limit on the coupon except I can only use 1 coupon per transaction. Can I print off 10 of each personal offer?? I know that sounds like a lot but we actually donate a lot of stuff through the company I work for (women's shelters, firehalls, etc.) However I do not want to abuse the system and not receive anymore personal offers from Shoppers (I'm sorry, I am so new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I'm sorry everyone but I am asking again because I don't believe I got the answer (if I did, I apologize), how many personal offers can I print off? I don't see a limit on the coupon except I can only use 1 coupon per transaction. Can I print off 10 of each personal offer?? I know that sounds like a lot but we actually donate a lot of stuff through the company I work for (women's shelters, firehalls, etc.) However I do not want to abuse the system and not receive anymore personal offers from Shoppers (I'm sorry, I am so new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    There's no limit as to how many you can print and use. Some print 4 some print 8. It is all a personal choice, do remember though that all your purchases are tracked by your card, and all offers seem to be recycled at one point or another, so you will be getting this offer again and again.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:15 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I think the coupons are for personal use and not for use of an organization (i.e., the charities, who often can't participate in other points programs anyway.)

Personally I have never used any offer more than once. I find that if you buy certain things regularly you will reliably get coupons regularly so you don't need to stockpile in fear of never seeing that coupon/sale combo again.

Just my personal take.
    @lecale - Perhaps there was a misunderstanding or I wasn't clear in explaining myself . I would like to purchase more of one of the personal offers I received, at my expense. It has nothing to do with my organization at all. We have several boxes here at work where people donate whatever they can (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoos, deodorants, soaps, etc.). That's where I come in. I put what I can in that box. Once that box is filled up, we send it off to the shelters or to the firehalls. My organization is not obligating any of us to make the donations, it's just something I would like to participate in, whenever I am able to. Sorry for any confusion.
    Cata likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Cata ....thank you for your response. I actually did select 8 and my printer did print them off for me so I guess I'm good.
    Cata likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@Cata....thank you for your response. I actually did select 8 and my printer did print them off for me so I guess I'm good.
    It's always good to have an obedient printer
    Tweets77, maple7 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

You can print from your email as needed each day if you want to so you dont waste ink if you dont use themall. I usually print a copy each time I go and if I see the item on sale I buy it hth
    coupon girl and toronto166 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much. I just emailed Shoppers and asked them if there was a limit to how many personal offers I can print because like I said, I am new to this (first time ever getting personal offers) and under no circumstances do I want to abuse the privilege of receiving these offers. I am waiting for their response. Thanks again ladies!!
    maiyuu, maple7 and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much. I just emailed Shoppers and asked them if there was a limit to how many personal offers I can print because like I said, I am new to this (first time ever getting personal offers) and under no circumstances do I want to abuse the privilege of receiving these offers. I am waiting for their response. Thanks again ladies!!
    Please do let us know what they say. I'm curious.
    maple7 likes this.

Page 80 of 560 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information