User Tag List

Page 209 of 654 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got a Deva cut in the weekend and bought the trial set of the Deva Curl products they used and they're terrible! My hair is so greasy and sticky when I use them, and I have sores on my scalp from the shampoo. The salon doesn't take returns so I'm stuck with 50.00 worth of hair products I can't use and have to find something else.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

day two of a headache over my right eye..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK....so 2 days ago messages were all over my Facebook News stating that: "Natrel milk recalled due to spoilage in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia." Dates and photos were posted, and I remembered that I had just recently bought Natrel, despite its high price, because of its expiry date; it would last for longer than the other milk products. My product fell within the expirey dates listed. I wasn't pleased at having to return my half-full carton to the store, besides which, I couldn't remember which grocery store I had bought it at. It had been officially recalled by Health Canada, so I didn't feel safe in drinking what was left. I spend time wrapping the container up in a transparent plastic bag and set out to return it. Well, the first and second stores (in Ottawa) said that it wasn't in their inventory, so I couldn't return it. The last store, here in Gatineau, did have it, but refused it, saying that they didn't have any information that this was recalled. I felt fairly certain that I had bought it at that store (memory was returning) and so went home, printed out the details, and returned to the store. The Loblaws Customer Service Rep was so rude to me. She belittled me and inferred that I was trying to get something for free. I felt my dignity had been stripped away from me, in front of others, (possibly neighbors who knew me,) in the line-up; I felt so humiliated. She was nasty and said that it was almost empty anyway, and that I could still use it. (How could I? It had been out of the fridge for hours by this point.) I left in tears because I felt so embarrassed. Never have I been treated so horribly. I left the half-full milk on the garbage bin as I left....even that failed me as it wouldn't actually fit in the garbage because the opening was too small. I was pleasant too, for the record. I think this Loblaws employee felt pretty proud of herself for saying "No" to me for this return. So now we are still out of milk, but I certainly won't be returning to Loblaws any time soon! I will never buy Natrel milk again either.

phew...feel better now....grateful for this safe place to rant! (Yes, I am crying over 'spoiled' milk.)
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    OK....so 2 days ago messages were all over my Facebook News stating that: "Natrel milk recalled due to spoilage in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia." Dates and photos were posted, and I remembered that I had just recently bought Natrel, despite its high price, because of its expiry date; it would last for longer than the other milk products. My product fell within the expirey dates listed. I wasn't pleased at having to return my half-full carton to the store, besides which, I couldn't remember which grocery store I had bought it at. It had been officially recalled by Health Canada, so I didn't feel safe in drinking what was left. I spend time wrapping the container up in a transparent plastic bag and set out to return it. Well, the first and second stores (in Ottawa) said that it wasn't in their inventory, so I couldn't return it. The last store, here in Gatineau, did have it, but refused it, saying that they didn't have any information that this was recalled. I felt fairly certain that I had bought it at that store (memory was returning) and so went home, printed out the details, and returned to the store. The Loblaws Customer Service Rep was so rude to me. She belittled me and inferred that I was trying to get something for free. I felt my dignity had been stripped away from me, in front of others, (possibly neighbors who knew me,) in the line-up; I felt so humiliated. She was nasty and said that it was almost empty anyway, and that I could still use it. (How could I? It had been out of the fridge for hours by this point.) I left in tears because I felt so embarrassed. Never have I been treated so horribly. I left the half-full milk on the garbage bin as I left....even that failed me as it wouldn't actually fit in the garbage because the opening was too small. I was pleasant too, for the record. I think this Loblaws employee felt pretty proud of herself for saying "No" to me for this return. So now we are still out of milk, but I certainly won't be returning to Loblaws any time soon! I will never buy Natrel milk again either.

phew...feel better now....grateful for this safe place to rant! (Yes, I am crying over 'spoiled' milk.)
    copy/paste this in loblaws contact us link online as well as their facebook page. I would also suggest calling Natrel and let them know about your experience.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

GatineauGirl, I'm so sorry she made you feel that way ): what a horrible way to treat customers! If anything, a simple "no" would've been better... I agree with francine1985, you should let Loblaws know about the situation. Also, maybe an email to Natrel would be helpful, let them know you couldn't return the milk?
    Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Day 3 of cold-the cough and sneeze phase. Cannot understand how much my watering eyes produce, given that aside from broth or tea, I'm not drinking water. Finally raided family member's mini-tin stash of 7up for rehydration and ate chips to boot. I simply could not ignore the pop anymore because I'm so dried out, not that my tissue use would support that notion.
    Natalka and GoJays like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Day 3 of cold-the cough and sneeze phase. Cannot understand how much my watering eyes produce, given that aside from broth or tea, I'm not drinking water. Finally raided family member's mini-tin stash of 7up for rehydration and ate chips to boot. I simply could not ignore the pop anymore because I'm so dried out, not that my tissue use would support that notion.

i feel your pain.. i'm on about week 3 of sneezing and blowing my nose from this damn cold.. i've gone through soo many boxes of tissues and paper towel (i just find paper towel just works better) i've lost count! i don't know how the heck my body can produce soo much it seems never ending
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Call your pharmacist and see if you can get enough to tide you over (they might do it if it's a recurring prescription) - they can always call the doctor, too.
    Tried , won't do it for narcotics. Managed to get an appointment for tomorrow evening, fingers crossed my pain is tolerable then.
    Natalka and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gatineu Girl - that's just AWFUL! It is a legit recall! Definitely contact Loblaws!

For those of you under the weather, big hugs and

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Francine, maiyuu & Natalka....thank you for understanding. Sure helps to be heard. Some good advice, too.

That cold/flu bug sounds wicked! Hope it clears up soon for everybody. Pain is no fun; no fun at all.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Hope you feel better soon, Ciel . (I wonder....are we going to see a little rant from an anonymous family member whose mini stash of 7up has disappeared? ) Just teasing. I wouldn't be able to resist either. I really do think 7up helps when you're feeling sick like this.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@GatineauGirl what a crummy experience you had, reading your post definitely had me feeling for you! I also had some Natrel milk that was part of the recall. After reading this news item, I decided to keep the milk. After all, I had already consumed 3 of the 4L!

The food inspection agency classifies the hazard as Class 3, which the Health Canada website says “is not likely to cause any adverse health consequences.” (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...otia-1.2805063)

I know it's always better to be safe than sorry - I could have just as likely dumped the rest of the milk as soon as I heard about the recall, but I am also the type to eat yogurt/cheese that has passed it's expiry date (as long as it still tastes right!).
    Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today I had to paid 220$ for only a signature in a succession refusing thing notarial....It is so expensive,I hope couponning will absorb that and use coupons on products I use.I am happy to refusing and dont have to paid a very high debt of my dead brother but...still....It is costly....The guidance of Financial Juridic Aid when you have an heritance money are awfull,So I had to paid on myself.Peace of mind is not cheap...
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missing my favorite tv show because it is not entered on ''Cogeco on Demand'' their service on demand are awfull and pretty long delay for the stuff to be entered like 2 weeks later.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Laws...they can be your best friend or your worse ennemy.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information