User Tag List

Page 277 of 613 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hannahtjmom View Post
    I did not receive this email. Would I still get the offer?
    I'd like to know too.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    rec'd email that PC Plus members will receive 10,000 pts for $100 spent this Thursday and Friday.
    Thanks for posting. (I didn't get this email, and didn't get the points offer either...spent over $100 at Loblaws today, and no extra points.) Guess you're just a preferred customer!
    Last edited by GatineauGirl; Thu, Oct 30th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I got the worst offers this week, again! Getting tired of offers I would never use
    ROMEO and coley3 like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got the email but didn`t have to load it to my card. I got the points.
    ROMEO and seylz_gurl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First time trying NoFrills and PCPlus program this morning ... NOT GOOD!

Had an awesome offer this week (expiring today) ... 1,000pts for each $2 spent on "fresh whole chickens". Fine print specified these must be 'wet chilled' and listed a ton of exclusions, obvious one being 'Air Chilled'. Anyway, since they were featured at NF for $1.88lb, I made the extra effort to drive there, and picked up two nice fat 3 1/4lb ones, totalling just over $12.

To my disappointment ZERO POINTS showed up at the register, when 6,000 were expected. I did the usually dependable and prompt Points Inquiry routine this morning, but nothing so far. I've read on this thread that recent response to "issues" has been slow at best. I guess I'm seeing it first hand, but hopefully I'll see my points appear in my account within the next 24hrs (and before the weekend). If not, THIS 'fan of PCPlus program' will NOT be a happy camper!!!!

On the plus side, we roasted one tonight and it was AAA quality and delicious, thanks to my wife's expertise in the kitchen. I'm her biggest cheerleader, and try my best as her sous chef.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Thu, Oct 30th, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and coley3 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post

Had an awesome offer this week (expiring today) ... 1,000pts for each $2 spent on "fresh whole chickens". Fine print specified these must be 'wet chilled' and listed a ton of exclusions, obvious one being 'Air Chilled'. Anyway, since they were featured at NF for $1.88lb, I made the extra effort to drive there, and picked up two nice fat 3 1/4lb ones, totalling just over $12.

To my disappointment ZERO POINTS showed up at the register, when 6,000 were expected. I did the usually dependable and prompt Points Inquiry routine this morning, but nothing so far. I've read on this thread that recent response to "issues" has been slow at best. I guess I'm seeing it first hand, but hopefully I'll see my points appear in my account within the next 24hrs (and before the weekend). If not, THIS 'fan of PCPlus program' will NOT be a happy camper!!!!

On the plus side, we roasted one tonight and it was AAA quality and delicious, thanks to my wife's expertise in the kitchen. I'm her biggest cheerleader, and try my best as her sous chef.
    I bough one of the chickens at RCSS for more $$$$ and didn't get the points either. I still have had no response from inquiry last week so I think I will call today. Was also expecting about 5000 points.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Such horrible coupons twice in a row. I don't even know any of the products. They are either Organic or Asian. I have never bought any in either of those categories.
    Feeling very frustrated. You get excited each week and then nothing.
    ROMEO, Ciel and lecale like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

My goodness, I actually got a great offer! 800 points when you buy any Crest toothpaste! Which is on sale for 99 cents at Fortinos 18 free toothpaste and 14,400 points! I also had 1000 points on PC salad dressing so I bought 5 at $1.99 each. Off to a great start this morning
    Giseledta, ROMEO, Ciel and 3 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny I only got a 400 point offer for Crest. I guess superstore has to gives better offers out east . 😡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, using sausage fingers on a tiny keyboard
    ROMEO, Ciel and annedougherty like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't shopped there in awhile....they may be trying to lure me back lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Thanks for posting. (I didn't get this email, and didn't get the points offer either...spent over $100 at Loblaws today, and no extra points.) Guess you're just a preferred customer!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 204man View Post
    Funny I only got a 400 point offer for Crest. I guess superstore has to gives better offers out east . 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, using sausage fingers on a tiny keyboard
    Don't think it has anything to do with that They just differ from person to person.
    Ciel likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post

I didn't receive any of the points I should have for any of my loaded offers today. Because I had several missed offers on two separate receipts, I called them instead of submitting a points inquiry. They are having technical difficulties, and I was told that although they could tell I had loaded my offers, they didn't load properly.

I noticed that my offers showed as "loaded" on my tablet, but not when I logged in online. I would suggest that if you've already loaded them on a mobile device, maybe trying to load them online as well before shopping. I don't know if it would help to avoid some of the technical difficulties they're having, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Anyway, please be aware that they are experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls and I'd assume the same goes for the number of points inquiries. So it will likely take considerably longer for us to receive a response than it would have otherwise.
    Ciel likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have found it is best to not load from a phone, I have had issues with the offers not loading from my phone but its fine from my tablet or PC. I have meh offers again this week, but I am pretty sure the boys won't appreciate me not shopping. It seems not shopping last week did not motivate them to give me good offers. But as I have said before they really don't seem to try for those of us that have always shopped their stores.
    Ciel likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The new offers:
    Offers picked for me
    3,000 pts For every $30 spent in store
    400 pts For every $1 spent on Farmer's Market Tea Biscuits or Scones
    400 pts For every $1 spent on Lemons
    600 pts Romaine Hearts
    800 pts Blueberries
    600 pts Leaf Lettuce
    800 pts Palmolive Dish Soap
    4,000 pts For every $20 spent on books or magazines
    200 pts For every $1 spent on Fresh Beef
    I guess I'm fortunate that pink stickered bakery rings up under the regular product name then gets the ol' 50% off treatment. Not all bakery on the reduced rack scans so FYI on the Old Mill English muffins if you reach for a pack to put into your cart or basket.

I am curious how the PC Plus call centre staff deal with the multiple banner flyers-does HQ provide paper copies from all regions for all CSRs or do they have to use online flyers from a provided marketing link? Staff could use a PC Plus anniversary offer or more to get through the process. Just in time for PC Insider's report (holiday edition must be about to appear).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I didn't receive any of the points I should have for any of my loaded offers today. Because I had several missed offers on two separate receipts, I called them instead of submitting a points inquiry. They are having technical difficulties, and I was told that although they could tell I had loaded my offers, they didn't load properly.

I noticed that my offers showed as "loaded" on my tablet, but not when I logged in online. I would suggest that if you've already loaded them on a mobile device, maybe trying to load them online as well before shopping. I don't know if it would help to avoid some of the technical difficulties they're having, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Anyway, please be aware that they are experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls and I'd assume the same goes for the number of points inquiries. So it will likely take considerably longer for us to receive a response than it would have otherwise.
    So did they give you back the missing points while you were talking to the CSR on the phone?
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information