User Tag List

Page 292 of 613 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Your offer is likely for the Vector Energy bars, not the Vector Protein bars (I get the Energy bars offer frequently, and last week it was for 2000 pts). I only point this out because most of the sales and deals are for the Protein bars, and I think many people assume the offer is for the Protein bars, so will point you to those sale prices. The Energy bars cost about $4.50 at my RCSS and rarely go on sale, but the Vector coupon from websaver is good on these bars, so can make for a good deal on a product that doesn't go on sale often.
    you are right the offer only says vector bars but specifies 220 gms and the energy bars are the only ones that fit this weight. Thank you
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

got a spend $20 on meat and get 5000 points offer
    looked at some turkey drumsticks, turkey scallopini and extra lean ground turkey
    all were already reduced 30-50% off
    got double the amount of turkey for $20 and earned $5 in points, on top
    hcao, lotsasavings, dizzyb and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

got a spend $20 on fruits and vegetables and get 5000 points offer
    Loblaws
    bought PC organic Roma tomato packages, 2/$5.
    turns out that the Roma tomatoes had a 1000 points offer, in addition
    so earned extra points for buying the tomatoes and other veggies
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Nov 21st, 2014 at 07:58 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I got that one too and couldn't find it in RCSS. Wanted to at least know the price, to see if it was worth trying.
    I had that offer last week also, and the 400 points per $1 spent on self serve deli meats made it free after points, it was 5.49 at RCSS and $6.99 at loblaws so I picked up 15 at RCSS. Spent $82 and recieved 77000 points also redeemed 50000 for $50 off. Cashier couldn't beleave the points I was receiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    Well one offer was technically for last week and there was one offer that was supposed to be for the week ending Nov 27th, and that offer came in a day early so I had both at the same time until midnight last night. One offer was for 4000 points wub $15 of fresh vegetables and the other was for 5000 points for $20 of produce, so I bought 15 dollars of veg and $5 of fruit. I also had an offer for 200pts per dollar of broccoli and I actually stacked all three. I think I got 10500 points for my $21 of veggies and fruits. I did have to send a points inquiry for the 4000 but I got them this morning. My advice...check your offers throughout the day on Thursday to see if they've come in early for the next week, and see if any of them can be combined with previous weeks offers! if they can, run to the store thursday!
    I thought when you load the offers, the new offers will replaced last week's offers as I don't see them in the system anymore.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I thought when you load the offers, the new offers will replaced last week's offers as I don't see them in the system anymore.
    Some bonus offers have a different expiry date than the regular weekly offers, so they might hang around for another few days. I wish they would allow more than two or three days for some of those great offers, though!
    Decaf likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will probably pick up some cracker chips on sale for $2 at No Frills

Name:  pcplus.PNG
Views: 630
Size:  190.9 KB
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

sorry this may have been asked before

Will I still get pcplus points on the items when redeeming $20 just with pcplus card?

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    sorry this may have been asked before

Will I still get pcplus points on the items when redeeming $20 just with pcplus card?
    it can go either way, some people have and some people haven't. I did not get points when reedeming the last time. Called costumer service and was told that you don't get points when you redeem points. Good luck
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:39 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    If you have an offer like spend $50 get 5,000 points, and you redeem as part of the $50, you won't get the points

However you will get all the in-store and personal offer points e.g., 200 points on celery just like normal
    As I have written in my prev. answer, there is a way to get around that problem & get your points for the offer like spend $50 get 5,000 points for anything(i.e. not on specific items.). If your PCPlus acct is linked to your PC Mastercard or debit card, you would redeem your points for PC giftcards first in a separate transaction. Then buy the things you want and pay for them using the PC giftcards you just redeem in a second transaction. If you just have the PCPLUS card(no PC Master or debit card), then you can't do it, at least it doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
    panda bear, lecale, emg and 2 others like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    If you have an offer like spend $50 get 5,000 points, and you redeem as part of the $50, you won't get the points

However you will get all the in-store and personal offer points e.g., 200 points on celery just like normal
    The last time I had an offer for berries 2000 on each, I bought some and other things, I redeemed 20,000 and never got the points. I called pc plus and two different people denied me points because according to them you are not supposed to get points when you redeem. As I said it can go either way.
    lecale and paylessgetmore like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I talked to a rep I was told that as a PC Master Card holder I can redeem my points for any gift card except PC, I am confused ?????
    Also if one has an offer for X number of points per dollar.....I had 200 points per $1 for cereal, I bought 2 boxes for $2 each and used $4 in coupons, so paid nothing but got 800 PC points, will the system always give points for pre coupon amount?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I have a bonua offer of 5000 pts Wu's $20 on health, beauty, personal care - except pharmacy, baby products and prescription glasses. Never ever took part in any PC plus offer bit for the first time trying my hand on this offer. I have few doubt's before I go ahead to the store and would appreciate If any of u experts can throw some light.
    I'm planning to buy following and use coupons to lower the price -
    2*Nivea cream $3.98-$3=.98 each
    4*Royale tiger towels - $3.88-$3 = .88 each
    1*royale 6 pk facial tissues - 3.88-$3= .88 each

So my total spend before coupon $27.36 and after coupons - 6.36 before tax
    Can I still get the bonus points 5000 PC pts as the fine print says $20 before tax and after coupons???
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    I have a bonua offer of 5000 pts Wu's $20 on health, beauty, personal care - except pharmacy, baby products and prescription glasses. Never ever took part in any PC plus offer bit for the first time trying my hand on this offer. I have few doubt's before I go ahead to the store and would appreciate If any of u experts can throw some light.
    I'm planning to buy following and use coupons to lower the price -
    2*Nivea cream $3.98-$3=.98 each
    4*Royale tiger towels - $3.88-$3 = .88 each
    1*royale 6 pk facial tissues - 3.88-$3= .88 each

So my total spend before coupon $27.36 and after coupons - 6.36 before tax
    Can I still get the bonus points 5000 PC pts as the fine print says $20 before tax and after coupons???
    You won't get the points since facial tissues and paper towels are not considered health/beauty/personal care.
    hcao, lecale, cjethani and 1 others like this.

Thread Information