User Tag List

Page 315 of 536 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Today I scored a jar of Smuckers jam. 34cents after the coupon. I fear it will be my last hurrah. I will miss the linens and the boys clothes the most. I am close enough to the border that I can still get my target fix but it won't be the same.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Just a thought, this thread was started exactly one year to the day ...today!! Too short lived. It was my favorited thread to look at and I would check it daily because I pass by a target every day on my drive to work. Now what am I going to do? 😢
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 03:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I REALLY wanted those, but they were full price when I saw them, then 30% and now all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Like others our Target is full of people who wouldn't normally be there. They make me so angry. I even heard one lady saying how much better Zellers was! Our Zellers was gross! It makes me so sad. I have really come to love Target since my son was born. Like others, I have loved shopping for deals while he napped. It seems to be a Mom thing! Plus they have the nicest clothes and we don't have a lot of selection on our town. So sad. I guess one good thing, when I am back at work I won't have to sit there worrying about the deals I am missing...

Anyone else see these? I scanned them a week or so ago and they were $17.99. Trying to decide if I need to go to Target again today to check.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just coming on to post the same thing about Centre Mall Target.......nothing to write home about........
    Ciel and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target centre mall is a zoo last 2 days.... If target knew how good of a boost in sale this pulling out of Canada would bring them. They would announce it a year ago... Here is a hope they say they changed their mind and will keep more profitable store for longer period of time

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maple ridge store - lego two block storage is full price
    Ciel, hijinx25 and solace76 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Yes, same at Surrey Central and Delta Shopper's Mall.
    Ciel, solace76 and Basicangel like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

20 members and 97 guests. lol

My mom wanted to go to the mall so I joined her. Target was a freakin' zoo. The pyjama people have arrived. Listening to some of the comments was so frustrating. I grabbed what I needed/wanted and got out as fast as I could. My happy place has been invaded.

The bike I've been eyeing for the past 2 weeks is finally scanning at $26.99! The tag still shows $44.99 (originally $89) but it rang in lower today. Got one for DS's birthday is May. It's one of the smaller styles for 3+

Seriously don't know how I'll survive without Target! lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, one FB fight down 😬 Oh well! Anyone who thinks that 70% at Target is a liquidation deal is no friend of mine! 😂😂

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wanted to visit Target this weekend but now fearing the hordes ... Hopefully they would stock the shelves?
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

olay ,, only the blue refresh scanning at $1.99
    proglide razor and 4 blades scanning at 12.49

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    20 members and 97 guests. lol

My mom wanted to go to the mall so I joined her. Target was a freakin' zoo. The pyjama people have arrived. Listening to some of the comments was so frustrating. I grabbed what I needed/wanted and got out as fast as I could. My happy place has been invaded.

The bike I've been eyeing for the past 2 weeks is finally scanning at $26.99! The tag still shows $44.99 (originally $89) but it rang in lower today. Got one for DS's birthday is May. It's one of the smaller styles for 3+

Seriously don't know how I'll survive without Target! lol
    LMAO @the pajama people!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I enjoyed shopping with ppl who appeared to put some thought into their appearance. *sigh*
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It seems apparent that there is absolutely no consistency with prices between stores - even ones within 20 minutes of each other. Customers are rude. Stores are a mess. Shelves are bare. I have to say that in the blink of an eye, Target is no longer my 'happy' place. The only deals I managed were: the small red water cooler for $2.09 and chai kcups for $3.58.

I just want to cry lol... not seriously. Well maybe.
    anisa, Ciel, lilo0003 and 3 others like this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Champion active performance semi-fitted work out pants. Marked as $34.99 but scanned for $7.50. The were on shelves at the back on the wall. Picture shows front and back of tag. Be aware that they do fit really big. I got into a large (which is rare!) so try before you buy. I ended up getting two pairs

PS. Sorry the pics are so big... i'm a technology idiot
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 06:52 PM. Reason: photos
    anisa, Ciel, hijinx25 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information